+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
is it so that by only creating EE profile we cannot take the benefit of 600 points from nomination ? these points only gives benefit if we already got ITA ?? please answer my query and do let me know that spouse must have ielts score for EE ?

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
is it so that by only creating EE profile we cannot take the benefit of 600 points from nomination ? these points only gives benefit if we already got ITA ?? please answer my query and do let me know that spouse must have ielts score for EE ?

I would advise you go back to the link and read up the user guide. You have to read all of them to be completely informed about the steps and guidelines. Like I advised earlier without an EE account, you can submit a paper application after you got your nomination and the full instructions on how to do it will be attached with the nomination letter.

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
I would advise you go back to the link and read up the user guide. You have to read all of them to be completely informed about the steps and guidelines. Like I advised earlier without an EE account, you can submit a paper application after you got your nomination and the full instructions on how to do it will be attached with the nomination letter.
my agent told me that we are not eligible for EE m totally confused now

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
paper application is such a time consuming process

Tommy04

Sep 14, 2019

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
i have counted my scores it is 68/100. am i eligible for EE now ?

Unfortunately you have simply refused to read thoroughly the information on the website which the links were provided for you. I don’t know if anyone can help you more. You mentioned you are going through an agent who mentioned you aren’t qualified for EE. It would be wise to verify the reason from him.

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Unfortunately you have simply refused to read thoroughly the information on the website which the links were provided for you. I don’t know if anyone can help you more. You mentioned you are going through an agent who mentioned you aren’t qualified for EE. It would be wise to verify the reason from him.
i have read that and thankyou for that but m telling you the scores that is 73/100 which is required to make eligibility for EE.

simrankaur20

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019