+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Information Requested since October 1st. I haven't received any mail neither do my sponsor . Pls what can I do
You can check your spam box if there is any message there, if non, wait for some days you will get a message from them. Also note that sometimes the information requested may not be to you or your supporter. It may be to your company, financial institution etc. I will advice you exercise patience for a couple of days after checking your spam mail. Wish you the best.(copied)

layiyusuph

Aug 27, 2019
Hello everyone.
This question is for nigerian applicants. For high school transcripts and certificate. How did you go about the documentation. For the certificate is it the one that has the school letter head with the result stated on it. Or does it come in another format. Did you get it from school or waec

Jadel2018

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone.
This question is for nigerian applicants. For high school transcripts and certificate. How did you go about the documentation. For the certificate is it the one that has the school letter head with the result stated on it. Or does it come in another format. Did you get it from school or waec
Waec or neco is no longer required. Scrapped o

Jadel2018

Sep 11, 2019
Hello everyone.
Waec or neco is no longer required. Scrapped out!

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Anyone MPNP Express Entry Stream candidate who received LOA,

Could you please inform whether you received your LOA on email OR on your MYCIC portal electronically? Or received by both way?
You receive nomination electronically in your EE profile for your to accept and a copy of the LOA in your email.

Nlabs

Aug 11, 2019
You can check your spam box if there is any message there, if non, wait for some days you will get a message from them. Also note that sometimes the information requested may not be to you or your supporter. It may be to your company, financial institution etc. I will advice you exercise patience for a couple of days after checking your spam mail. Wish you the best.(copied)
Thanks. I really appreciate your help.

mittalsanju

Mar 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Dear Old members, please confirm how much time they take for following post submitting the file.

- Change the status from submitted to AIP
- AIP to call the sponsor
- and issuing the Nomination after calling the sponsor

Thanks in advance.