+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Hello guys, please just a quick question.After refusal letter and you understand there was numerous errors on your application and you mounted pressure with series of logical and constructive analysis that there were mistakes and they should look into the process of their decision. Please have you seen a situation where decision were reversed and in favour of applicant?

Secondly my supporter took it upon himself to walk into their office last week and their feedback was that I didn't include enough documents when asked for ADR. They later sent me a mail that I should have included birth certificate for my mum and my sponsors mum. But having received their email, I wrote a comprehensive letter to them that birth certificate is not obtainable for citizens above 18 years in Nigeria inline with NPC act that only Attestation of birth can be officially collected and it's the only legal documents to substantiate claims.

I have again attached an official letter from NPC headquarters to reauthenticate the Attestation of birth issued to me.

Please guys do you see me win my claims as they keep saying in their email that my file has been closed despite that they are the one with the errors and doubts.I guess they are not remorseful of their errors.
Please your advise is very important......
Cheers.

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Within a week or two you will receive supports call if no ADR is needed
Do you think it can be this fast? So many people have been on AIP for almost 3 months without supporters' calls. Let's see how it goes.
Meanwhile, have you sent the requested documents?

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi, After a call to my Sponsor, same day i received a letter advising to tender my sponsors mum's death certificate (my aunt). I sent this document Same day. But my application is still showing Assessment Pending for 2 weeks now. Can anyone advice me if i need to contact MPNP or do i keep waiting? Will appreciate advice from all.
You're next in line!

omey

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Do you think it can be this fast? So many people have been on AIP for almost 3 months without supporters' calls. Let's see how it goes.
Meanwhile, have you sent the requested documents?
Used to be that fast before the delays experienced within the last 3 months. Hoping the cause of the delays have been addressed.

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
It's so unfortunate that with all valid and verifiable documents that I submitted in the process of my application ,I got a refusal letter yesterday that I didn't respond with enough evidence to proof that I have connections to Manitoba despite having my first cousin with over ten years stay.
I am miserable and confused right now because these people think we are liars and we cook up stories to back our applications.
I cannot imagine MPNP office setting barriers to tear apart my family bond and ties because I have no control on their decisions.
I have sent a comprehensive email to them to reject their wrong aspersions towards my application and at the same time stated my own part that I do not know which or what documents to submit again to further substantiate my claim.
The annoying aspect of their letter was that they even scored me zero in all assessments factor inclusive my years of experience in UK and Nigeria plus my educational qualifications in the UK.
I am really confused because this process has taken so much energy,human efforts, finance,resources e.t.c
Please advise me on what to do.

Hello guys, please just a quick question.After refusal letter and you understand there was numerous errors on your application and you mounted pressure with series of logical and constructive analysis that there were mistakes and they should look into the process of their decision. Please have you seen a situation where decision were reversed and in favour of applicant?

Secondly my supporter took it upon himself to walk into their office last week and their feedback was that I didn't include enough documents when asked for ADR. They later sent me a mail that I should have included birth certificate for my mum and my sponsors mum. But having received their email, I wrote a comprehensive letter to them that birth certificate is not obtainable for citizens above 18 years in Nigeria inline with NPC act that only Attestation of birth can be officially collected and it's the only legal documents to substantiate claims.

I have again attached an official letter from NPC headquarters to reauthenticate the Attestation of birth issued to me.

Please guys do you see me win my claims as they keep saying in their email that my file has been closed despite that they are the one with the errors and doubts.I guess they are not remorseful of their errors.
Cheers.

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019

Cheers.
Don't give up bro! Continue the fight, pray and remain hopeful that the decision will be reversed.

Reactions: Ksnazzy

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019

Cheers.
Send me a PM at talk2walex4life@yahoomail.com... I need to share an info with you privately!

Reactions: Ksnazzy

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019

Cheers.

From your correspondence, you have succeeded in drawing their attention to the fact they didn’t judge your ties properly and this good for any future applications. Secondly there is a chance they will upturn their decision or they will ask you to apply again which guarantees your nominations in 3 months or less as they may not want to go against the constitution guiding the program by changing their decision, in their view, this may cost them the integrity of the program. But I want to believe they will change their mind.

Also be careful of the things you write on LOE, for example that one can’t obtain birth certificate for people 18 years. Remember if they asked for it, it’s because in the history of the program applicants have been submitting it.

Reactions: Dorlarpor

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
From your correspondence, you have succeeded in drawing their attention to the fact they didn’t judge your ties properly and this good for any future applications. Secondly there is a chance they will upturn their decision or they will ask you to apply again which guarantees your nominations in 3 months or less as they may not want to go against the constitution guiding the program by changing their decision, in their view, this may cost them the integrity of the program. But I want to believe they will change their mind.

Also be careful of the things you write on LOE, for example that one can’t obtain birth certificate for people 18 years. Remember if they asked for it, it’s because in the history of the program applicants have been submitting it.
Thank you Bicap, I do understand your suggestion.As regards your advise, In my letter I didn't write it or spelt it out in anyway that can affect applicants. I said parents over 80/96 years old born in local areas in 1920's are not with birth certificates if not elites born in rich home or in western countries.it's only Attestation of birth that can show age range if possible in Nigeria.