Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
What does PFL in your time line mean?
Procedural Fairness Letter.
Like something is missing in your application or something is not clear then they will sent you PFL letter to give explaination on that.
This is the final warning you can say , because first I got 2 mails regarding information required and 3rd and last mail which I got PFL letter. It's not a big deal just give them what they ask with explaination. I sent 4 explaination letters my case was little complicated, Anyways my biometric is done yesterday.

Reactions: Bicap

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Like something is missing in your application or something is not clear then they will sent you PFL letter to give explaination on that.
This is the final warning you can say , because first I got 2 mails regarding information required and 3rd and last mail which I got PFL letter. It's not a big deal just give them what they ask with explaination. I sent 4 explaination letters my case was little complicated, Anyways my biometric is done yesterday.
Thanks for the insight. Wow :) Glad to see you are progressing!

Cherry-blossom

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hi, After a call to my Sponsor, same day i received a letter advising to tender my sponsors mum's death certificate (my aunt). I sent this document Same day. But my application is still showing Assessment Pending for 2 weeks now. Can anyone advice me if i need to contact MPNP or do i keep waiting? Will appreciate advice from all.

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, After a call to my Sponsor, same day i received a letter advising to tender my sponsors mum's death certificate (my aunt). I sent this document Same day. But my application is still showing Assessment Pending for 2 weeks now. Can anyone advice me if i need to contact MPNP or do i keep waiting? Will appreciate advice from all.

You are almost there. No need to call them. Pending means someone is about to check on the document. You outlook look good. You will receive nomination any moment from now. Relax!

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019

Where you given 30days to respond to the PFL ?

Bourdey

Aug 22, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
Pls

Pls what draw are you. Thanks

Bourdey

Aug 22, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
Pls