+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
You are almost there! Next is to interview your supporter and I suspect this could happen any moment from now. LOA will be issued like one week after the interview. This is the exact way it played out for my friend.
I hope and pray it goes smoothly ... I do appreciate your comments...

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone , I trust we are all doing well in our various endeavours, sequel to my various updates on this platform I would please like to seek for your advises and previous experience on this issue of long awaiting nomination process.

As earlier stated in my various post as regards information request notice in my status, I submitted the requested documents to substantiate my relationship in Manitoba as required 3/4 weeks ago.

Please my status changed to Assessment in process again today( back to status quo as it were before information requested) As it is now , please like how long would this Assessment in process waiting time take as it will be 6months tomorrow 22/8/2019 that I submitted my MPNP application?.
Congratulations in advance. Within a week you will get sponsor call then then within a week nominations

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi, any one know? reason for delays my application?? I submitted March 23(draw60),still it’s shows received....,any one know when it will change the status??

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, any one know? reason for delays my application?? I submitted March 23(draw60),still it’s shows received....,any one know when it will change the status??
It’s normal. It will go into assessment in process after 5 months from submission and nominations before 6months ends or few weeks after 6 months. Hang in there with prayers

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi!
I am from draw 55.
AIP since 28th may
Finally my supporter in morden got interview call yesterday on 21-August.
So may you get any update soon
Congratulations. Did you receive any ADR along the way? You should expect your assessment to be completed in few days with nominations.

vlucky11

Feb 22, 2019
Congratulations. Did you receive any ADR along the way? You should expect your assessment to be completed in few days with nominations.
No additional document requested.
Interviewer asked basic questions to my supporter like my name, education, current job and how my supporter will help me in manitoba

Ksnazzy

Jul 9, 2019
Interviewer asked basic questions to my supporter like my name, education, current job and how my supporter will help me in manitoba
Congratulations,,when did you submitted your application and were you at any point contacted in the process of the application?best of luck

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019

You will get your nomination within a week or so. Congratulations in advance

vlucky11

Feb 22, 2019
Congratulations,,when did you submitted your application and were you at any point contacted in the process of the application?best of luck
Sp1 submitted on 11 Feb19
Sp2 submitted on 24 Feb19
Sp2 file was bigger than required size so sp2 was resubmitted on 23 march
I was not contacted in the process of the application at any point.