+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Hi Bicap, does your assumption apply to a "prolonged assessment in process" of more than two months with no additional information requested or supporter's called till date?
Many applications went into assessment pretty early. But one thing is sure they always complete assessments within 6 months of your submission. Latest 7 months. Within a month, your case will be completed. This is their summer break periods, assessments are always slowed at this point.

Reactions: syemisi

Dorlarpor

Aug 5, 2019
Many applications went into assessment pretty early. But one thing is sure they always complete assessments within 6 months of your submission. Latest 7 months. Within a month, your case will be completed. This is their summer break periods, assessments are always slowed at this point.
Thank you, i guess we keep waiting and hopeful for a positive outcome. Feels a lot better to be connected to you guys here.

Nov 19, 2018
Hello, pls I need some information. My husband recieved his letter of advice from draw 69 and has an active Express entry profile. We are almost done with filling our documents and someone mentioned he needs his Bsc transcript even though he has his wes evaluation which we uploaded .

For those who have received their nomination through the Express entry stream, pls confirm if you uploaded your Bsc transcript or just your WES evaluation.
Thank you.

King Philip V

Jun 4, 2019
Submit his WES for now, if they want transcript later(which i doubt), they will ask for it

Hello, pls I need some information. My husband recieved his letter of advice from draw 69 and has an active Express entry profile. We are almost done with filling our documents and someone mentioned he needs his Bsc transcript even though he has his wes evaluation which we uploaded .

For those who have received their nomination through the Express entry stream, pls confirm if you uploaded your Bsc transcript or just your WES evaluation.
Thank you

physaryor

Nov 16, 2017
For level of education....transcript and certificate must be uploaded. ECA is compulsory doc to be uploaded too. Otherwise, it ll show as outstanding in the doc checklist and u wont be able to submit ur application unless you upload a doc there. Thank you.

physaryor

Nov 16, 2017
ECA, POF and Express Entry profile details are compulsory docs for EE candidate to upload. So the level of education your husband is filling must be supported by uploading transcript and cert.

physaryor

Nov 16, 2017
ECA, POF and EE profile details are compulsory for EE candidate to be uploaded. Education field must be supported by transcript and certificate in the upload section, otherwise he wont be able to submit his application.

Nov 19, 2018
ECA, POF and EE profile details are compulsory for EE candidate to be uploaded. Education field must be supported by transcript and certificate in the upload section, otherwise he wont be able to submit his application.
do i also need to upload my transcript as well.

Chingy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25-03-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-11-2014
Interview........
Waived IJN
Passport Req..
16th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th April 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 IJN
I am about to apply for the Morden Immigration Program through the MPNP. I am filling the forms and I came across a question which I am having difficulty to answer. here is the question:
Please indicate the services, characteristics, facilities, and other qualities that are important to have in a new community to meet the needs of you and your family. Why do you feel that Morden will meet your needs?

What is the best possible way to answer this question? please someone help

PrinceManitoba

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Wow, these guys are extremely SLOW!!! May God help us through this awkward waiting!!! It is actually becoming unbearable!!!
Nothing we can do than to watch and pray for God's Mercy....It will end in praise!!!