+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Olugbemiga

Aug 1, 2019
Please I need information on time frames of MPNP. I received LAA on 24th March, 2019 and submitted appropriately on 21st May, 2019. But I've not received any correspondence up till now.

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Please I need information on time frames of MPNP. I received LAA on 24th March, 2019 and submitted appropriately on 21st May, 2019. But I've not received any correspondence up till now.
Didn't you at least receive the email confirming the receipt of application? it looks like this.

RE: MPNP FILE# MB XXXX-XXXXXX

Thank you for submitting an application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP). This email/letter serves as confirmation that your application has been received by our office and will be reviewed to ensure it is complete and eligible for assessment according to current program criteria.

Your file number is listed above. Your file number should be used on all correspondence with our office, as you may be required to provide additional documents at a later date.

Thank you for your interest in Manitoba as your immigration destination in Canada.

Sincerely,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

Note: When corresponding by e-mail with the MPNP your attachment(s) cannot be larger than 2 MB.

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I haven't received the MPN yet, but I have a concern regarding the Permanent Resident Application. When I checked the application package it gives two streams to apply.

1. paper based-This application package is only for people applying to the Provincial Nominee Class through the paper-based (non-Express Entry) process.
2. Express Entry-If your nomination is through an Express Entry stream, you must apply through the online system.

I directly applied through the MPNP offered by the province of Manitoba, I did not create a Federal Express Entry profile.

In my case how should I apply for Permanent Resident Application? should I create a Federal Express Entry profile and submit to receive an Invitation to Apply by using the 600 points I receive from the nomination certificate, or should I submit a paper based Permanent Resident Application directly to IRCC?

I would highly appreciate a response from the people who have gone through this process, thanking in advance.