Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
I did paper application not Express entry. My supporter is in Portage la prairie (he's my wife's cousin) and i have my cousin in Winnipeg. I chose Portage la prairie for additional 50 marks. I mentioned on my application that i have cousin in Winnipeg.
Main applicant is my brother.. His name is Ali, Ali's supporter is basically his 1st cousin living in Niverville and got extra 50 points and supporter'wife is also sibling of applicant's wife so it make 2 strong connections and we got LAA. We are waiting for supporter call , already showing assessment in process while applicant has 2 strong connections in Winnipeg as well, 1st is his real sister and 2nd real aunty mean blood relation and we explained this in EOI so hope for best now.. I am applicant sister using this form for information gathering and using for my brother case..

Reactions: Angeltemmy

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi friends,Friday changed my status AIP to information requested??what happened??i didn’t get supporter call or email??what will happen next??

Aru mani

Jan 8, 2019
In application status -information requested.thats all, I did not get any more,,what is ADR and the letter???

Dejiadeniran

Jun 6, 2019
Hi friends,Friday changed my status AIP to information requested??what happened??i didn’t get supporter call or email??what will happen next??
Additional Document Request (ADR)

U will receive a letter. Check your inbox

Fairness Letter- If the assessing Program Officer determines that the information contained within the application is not sufficient to complete the assessment or has any concerns with the applicant not meeting all program requirements, a Fairness Letter will be sent to the applicant.

Reactions: Bicap

Bicap

Jun 27, 2019
Till now I didn’t get any email or phone call..
No. Just provide them with the document of their request. You will be fine. Relax. Most times if you don’t get any email, then document request is to a third party like former employer or your school or also your sponsor