+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
This is very interesting. So you mean after someone has submitted full application for mpnp without creating an express entry profile, one can go ahead and create an EE profile, send to the email address you specified and it will be honoured? How correct is this information. Please I need proper clearance on this.
Very correct as I did the same!

ryan101

Feb 26, 2018
As follow my MPNP profile status showing just started. How many months will it takes this status to change?

Section EOI-SW Status
Personal Information Started
More Information Started
Forms & Documents Not started
Dear, status will change after you will receive the LAA.

Reactions: coolcham

ryan101

Feb 26, 2018
@ryan101 - Thanks. May I know when I may anticipate the LAA? how many months after created the EOI?
The lowest ranking score based on the history is 545. And that is with EE and Job validation code. Another is around 560+ i think if you a have a close relative and without EE and JVC. Nobody can tell how long you will receive LAA because it depends on your ranking score and what score they will consider.

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Most nominations letters are issued in the last week of every month. During this week most people whose applications have been in process will receive sponsor call verification and nomination follows immediately after. I foresee nominations from 24th September. This has been their pattern most of the times. I see many people on this platform receiving nominations by months end, especially draws 55 to 61 badge. Get ready guys. Congratulations in advance.
Thanks for this message!

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
I received a LAA, I have only my MPNP SWO application, and if I got nominated I have to complete my EE profile, and I will have 600 aditional points because I have a provincial nomination. I havent read anything about sending an email to EE.
This is another angle to it. Yes, you can add that you already have a nomination at the point of creating your EE profile. But MPNP automatically sends your nomination to your EE profile if you have one active prior to issuing the LOA.

Dejiadeniran

Jun 6, 2019
Most nominations letters are issued in the last week of every month. During this week most people whose applications have been in process will receive sponsor call verification and nomination follows immediately after. I foresee nominations from 24th September. This has been their pattern most of the times. I see many people on this platform receiving nominations by months end, especially draws 55 to 61 badge. Get ready guys. Congratulations in advance.
Thanks for this info. My supporter called on the 6th Sept and i ve been Waiting since then for an update.

Even changed my plans to visit Winnipeg this weekend.

Nothing sweet than having PR especially if you have visited Canada.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
The lowest ranking score based on the history is 545. And that is with EE and Job validation code. Another is around 560+ i think if you a have a close relative and without EE and JVC. Nobody can tell how long you will receive LAA because it depends on your ranking score and what score they will consider.
I have a Friend there and currently my MPNP score is 392. There is an option called regional nomination which has 50 points. I think if I select that I would have 442 points.
please advice!

ryan101

Feb 26, 2018
I have a Friend there and currently my MPNP score is 392. There is an option called regional nomination which has 50 points. I think if I select that I would have 442 points.
please advice!
You can do that but make sure that your friend or close family relative resides in the region that you will choose. On the other hand, i dont want to discourage you because based on the trend, 442 points are not enough. Close family relative is essential enable to boost your points.

Ghapharr

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Thanks for this info. My supporter called on the 6th Sept and i ve been Waiting since then for an update.

Even changed my plans to visit Winnipeg this weekend.

Nothing sweet than having PR especially if you have visited Canada.
You might get it today as LOA is usually issued within one week of supporter's call if everything goes fine.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
You can do that but make sure that your friend or close family relative resides in the region that you will choose. On the other hand, i dont want to discourage you because based on the trend, 442 points are not enough. Close family relative is essential enable to boost your points.
unfortunately I dont have any family members in there :( . What should I do nw

Bourdey

Aug 22, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
18-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-12-2019
Please is there anybody that submitted SP1 in April and his/her status has change to AIP.

Kindly share date of submission pls