+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP SKILLED WORKERS IN MANITOBA DRAW #55 #56 #57

tutsy50

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
I have submitted the additional documents as requested but my status haven't changed still....its still showing information requested.....is there anything else I need to do
Fingers crossed bud,the application seems to be faster nowadays,you will be fine

grepsas

Aug 12, 2021
Dear Friends,

Apologies for crashing this forum, with my request, Please help me as i want apply for MPNP on line and i have completed all the process, filled all the required information correctly & uploaded all the documents but while submitting the case i am getting the error in my Education part - error i am getting is (You must submit a diploma, degree or certificate AND a transcript of courses, for all of the education you completed, both secondary (high) school and post-secondary study.).

Amadikwa10

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys...

I received my LAA and have submitted every necessary document, few weeks back I got a mail requesting that I provide documents to show my familial connection with my first cousin, which I did. I just got a mail now stating that I did not indicate or provide information showing how my late dad is related to my supporters parents....please help out ....what should I do next
My supporter got a call on thursday, and on Friday my status changed to AIP,....please what's next, what do I expect next

Amadikwa10

Jul 4, 2019
Fingers crossed bud,the application seems to be faster nowadays,you will be fine
My supporter got a call on thursday, I also submitted my ADR on thursday, on friday my status changed to AIP......please what is the next step, as I also got a mail from them that I should expect their final decision in 5-6 weeks time or less........iam praying , I know God will perfect it, I cannot wait

Reactions: tutsy50

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) conducted third expression of interest draw inviting 403 skilled workers to apply for a provincial nomination for 9Apps Showbox Canada PR visa.

Last edited:

Heba Usman

Nov 18, 2020
I am facing problem getting reference letter from one of my employers. Can i submit other evidences instead such as offer letter, bank statement etc?

layiyusuph

Aug 27, 2019
Goodday all, for mpnp express entry stream despite having done WES do I still have to upload my transcript from high and above.

nikkyeg

Oct 10, 2021
Maybe I am impatient but I am a bit disturbed that my status has been AIP for about a month now.
# No ADR
# Sponsor call was early this month
# Missed the last nomination and ITA.

Is there anything I can do at this point?

Wallstreet

Feb 3, 2022
I’m applying SW Overseas. Yesterday my Supporter received a phone call and my Status changed to Application in Process. How long do I have to wait to know my application final status? And is a call to supporter a likely indication of approval?