+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Settle ment fuds - helping hand reqd

kumar5

Star Member
Apr 18, 2010
Dear all, I need help in settlement fund
I m single applicant applying under gen stream i have made $ 12000 cdn Fixed deposit in a bank . my concern is i have read in the Application kit(43 pages guide) that it is stated that " bank history & bank balance certificate of past three month is required to demonstrate the sufficient funds."
But in case of history of my A/c of past three months balance of savings A/c will come which has no budgets as i shifted my money from saving A/c to fixed deposit. Now if i take balance certificate which gives balance certificate outstanding balance as on today's date does ot reflect starting date of fixed deposit which can be traceable on Fixed deposit. SO is it OK to file bank balance certificate or account history will be required additionally ???? what do u say Pls share yur experience......... my elder brothers & sisters

kev1083

Aug 24, 2011
Kumar,

I would suggest you providing both FD Certificate and Savings A/C Statement showing that money was in the Bank Account until it was moved to FD. Write a letter explaining that you did hold the money throughout the required period and that you are able to withdraw from FD before maturity in case needed. That should provide additional comfort to the Visa Office.

Kev