+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP ONLINE APPLICATION

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
mhersol said:
Hi Ume Ryan. Don't bother to submit original documents to MPNP. They will just garbage it. My sister applied online and submitted original documents including land titles to MPNP thru DHL at the same time. But when I called MPNP and asked them if they received the original documents, they said that once you applied online, you don't need to submit original documents because you already scanned and uploaded those. They said that they just shredded the documents of my sisters. :-[
Hi Mhersol, I filed my application online on 14th of Feb this year and 've been waiting but no additional documents are required up to now and I wanna ask you that before you were interviewed by MPNP officer via direct phone call, did they contact you in advance to inform the date and time they will contact you for the interview???

Thank you very much and all the best!
Alan

mhersol

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
alan_eatbread said:
Hi Mhersol, I filed my application online on 14th of Feb this year and 've been waiting but no additional documents are required up to now and I wanna ask you that before you were interviewed by MPNP officer via direct phone call, did they contact you in advance to inform the date and time they will contact you for the interview???

Thank you very much and all the best!
Alan
Hi alan_eatbread. Sorry for the late reply.
No, they didn't contact me in advance. i received the call from mpnp 7weeks after my sister filed her online application.
Goodluck!

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
BlessedMe said:
notarized copy will do for now, they will ask for the original later in visa application...you can send them through only one method, because there will be no point in sending both since documents will reach the office anyway...
Online applicants only need to scan original documents to be uploaded to mpnp. No need for photocopies, therefore you do not need to have anything notarized. Online application is different from applying by mail. Please do not give inaccurate information to online applicants. I believe you applied by mail and not online. Please do not confuse yourself between the two. Please make sure the advice you give in this forum is correct.

The Canadian

Apr 9, 2012
BlessedMe said:
you submitted via online application, right? how did you get your lacking documents, is it through email or airmail? i think it would be better if you send them through courier even if they're asking for photocopies only.. although we can ask others if they have submitted theirs via email since your transactions are online...
...another wrong advice....

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
The Canadian said:
...another wrong advice....
Take it easy guys :)

Regards and good luck to all of us!

jlrp

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-10-2011
Med's Request
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
carl zeiss said:
Take it easy guys :)

Regards and good luck to all of us!
:)

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
mhersol said:
No, they didn't contact me in advance. i received the call from mpnp 7weeks after my sister filed her online application.
Goodluck!
Thank you so much Mhersol, Wish you see your sister very soon in Manitoba!

lemon85

Oct 25, 2011
mhersol said:
Goodluck!
No, they will not. They will just leave a message to your answering machine and if you have time you can call them back. Your lucky if you don't have additional documents. Goodluck

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
@carl

last question po: I still have another problem with my birth certificate. My mother's name was incorrectly written, she wrote her nickname instead of her full name. Since my uncle, her brother, is the one is sponsoring me, I have to submit her birth certificate as proof of their relationship. I know that this could be a big problem because the immigration officers might think that they are two different people. I tried to correct it so nagtanong ako sa city hall but I failed to present 2 documents showing her correct name. Majority of my documents kasi, nickname din nya ang nakasulat, parang yun na yung niconsider nyang real name nya. I thought of sending my parents' marriage contract, kasi dun tama yung name nya, and an affidavit to prove that it's just a clerical error on my birth certificate. Ok na po kaya 'to? Honestly, kinakabahan ako sa application ko, andami ko kasi naiisip na pwedeng mali eh.

By the way, thank you po sa pagreply, you're a big help in this forum. :)

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
dzeanne said:
@ carl

last question po: I still have another problem with my birth certificate. My mother's name was incorrectly written, she wrote her nickname instead of her full name. Since my uncle, her brother, is the one is sponsoring me, I have to submit her birth certificate as proof of their relationship. I know that this could be a big problem because the immigration officers might think that they are two different people. I tried to correct it so nagtanong ako sa city hall but I failed to present 2 documents showing her correct name. Majority of my documents kasi, nickname din nya ang nakasulat, parang yun na yung niconsider nyang real name nya. I thought of sending my parents' marriage contract, kasi dun tama yung name nya, and an affidavit to prove that it's just a clerical error on my birth certificate. Ok na po kaya 'to? Honestly, kinakabahan ako sa application ko, andami ko kasi naiisip na pwedeng mali eh.

By the way, thank you po sa pagreply, you're a big help in this forum. :)
Hi there. It is really a problem when there are discrepancies with names. You mean to say in your NSO birth cert, it is her nickname that is written, but in your mother's NSO birth cert, it is her real full name. I know for a fact that to request for corrections in NSO certificates are quite tedious and time consuming. I've seen a checklist last year and believe me, you wouldn't want to go thru all of those. Since your sponsor is your mother's brother, you must prove that they are indeed siblings. Their birth certificates must show that they have the same parents. You might also need an affidavit sworn by your mother, not by you, that she is one and the same person in your birth cert, and in her birth cert and marriage contract, despite the difference in the names. It might be helpful to ask the opinion of a lawyer in this case. If you can very well account for all the discrepancies with sworn affidavits, maybe that will suffice. What is important is you satisfy MPNP that you are indeed close relatives. It is really important to establish your relationship with your sponsor. A friend of mine was even asked by MPNP to make a family tree to illustrate and establish the relationship to his sponsor. I personally do not recommend that you request the NSO for changes. If I were in your situation, I would go for affidavits first. You can also ask other people you know who might been in a similar situation, although not necessarily involved in MPNP applications. Hope this helps!

dzeanne

Mar 25, 2012
carl zeiss said:
Hi there. It is really a problem when there are discrepancies with names. You mean to say in your NSO birth cert, it is her nickname that is written, but in your mother's NSO birth cert, it is her real full name. I know for a fact that to request for corrections in NSO certificates are quite tedious and time consuming. I've seen a checklist last year and believe me, you wouldn't want to go thru all of those. Since your sponsor is your mother's brother, you must prove that they are indeed siblings. Their birth certificates must show that they have the same parents. You might also need an affidavit sworn by your mother, not by you, that she is one and the same person in your birth cert, and in her birth cert and marriage contract, despite the difference in the names. It might be helpful to ask the opinion of a lawyer in this case. If you can very well account for all the discrepancies with sworn affidavits, maybe that will suffice. What is important is you satisfy MPNP that you are indeed close relatives. It is really important to establish your relationship with your sponsor. A friend of mine was even asked by MPNP to make a family tree to illustrate and establish the relationship to his sponsor. I personally do not recommend that you request the NSO for changes. If I were in your situation, I would go for affidavits first. You can also ask other people you know who might been in a similar situation, although not necessarily involved in MPNP applications. Hope this helps!
matagal nga po sa NSO, mga 3-6 months pa ang processing tapos may mga fees pa. and then wala akong ma-present na 2 correct documents so I decided to go for affidavits na lang. yun din kasi advice ng kakilala ko. I hope this will do. Thanks again ! :)

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
I received notification from MPNP that they have server problems and unable to generate file number through online , does it take longer ? anyone receive same reply ?

Thanks
JUJU

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Jujuangel said:
I received notification from MPNP that they have server problems and unable to generate file number through online , does it take longer ? anyone receive same reply ?

Thanks
JUJU
Hi JUJU. Don't worry about that reply from MPNP. I also got that kind of reply from them. Other forum members too. In my case I got my File Number after 6 days. As long as they are communicating to you and your sponsor (regarding Settlement Plan Part 2), things will be just fine. Good luck!

alan_eatbread

Feb 21, 2012
lemon85 said:
No, they will not. They will just leave a message to your answering machine and if you have time you can call them back. Your lucky if you don't have additional documents. Goodluck
Thanks Lemon85. Wish u all the best!!!

Jujuangel

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
12-03-2012 - Online Application
Doc's Request.
01-04 2012
Nomination.....
21-01-2013 -LOA dated 10-10-2012
AOR Received.
27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 in ADVO
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013 < ECAS Medical Received 08-25-2013>
Interview........
27-09-2012
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2013
LANDED..........
01-11-2013
carl zeiss said:
Hi JUJU. Don't worry about that reply from MPNP. I also got that kind of reply from them. Other forum members too. In my case I got my File Number after 6 days. As long as they are communicating to you and your sponsor (regarding Settlement Plan Part 2), things will be just fine. Good luck!
Ok thank you Carl..