+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mpnp document added confirmation

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
Dear Forum Mates,

I have updated/added few documents through the online mpnp application management system but no confirmation of submitted documents has been provided. Should I believe that they have received them successfully or not.

Waiting for valueable replies.

Thanks

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
Navrup said:
Dear Forum Mates,

I have updated/added few documents through the online mpnp application management system but no confirmation of submitted documents has been provided. Should I believe that they have received them successfully or not.

Waiting for valueable replies.

Thanks
Dear Navrup,
I went through the same process. It is received and the status will be "Assessment in Process" again without you getting any sorts of response from the online system.
Just be patient. I waited and got the "Assessment complete" and then "LOA"

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
Bavon said:
Dear Navrup,
I went through the same process. It is received and the status will be "Assessment in Process" again without you getting any sorts of response from the online system.
Just be patient. I waited and got the "Assessment complete" and then "LOA"
Thanks for your kind concern for the issue but I was talking about confirmation of document submission. There was need to update few documents related to my mpnp application lodged 6 months ago and after submission to the online system it didnt confirm whether they were submitted successfully or not.

Thanks

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
Navrup said:
Thanks for your kind concern for the issue but I was talking about confirmation of document submission. There was need to update few documents related to my mpnp application lodged 6 months ago and after submission to the online system it didnt confirm whether they were submitted successfully or not.

Thanks
Navrup,
I am talking about the same issue, the only conformation of successful submission of additional documents is the change of status.
I did and didn't get a confirmation aether.
But after sometimes the status changed.
Did mpnp request for these docs?

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
Bavon said:
Navrup,
I am talking about the same issue, the only conformation of successful submission of additional documents is the change of status.
I did and didn't get a confirmation aether.
But after sometimes the status changed.
Did mpnp request for these docs?
Thanks again Bavon, no they didnt request any document but I had to report them about my new passport as the one that we supplied them at the time of the application was going to expire soon.

Normally when you submit documents through an online system, after submitting, the system should confirm of submission status, I am not saying about the email notification.

When I uploaded the documents, the only options on the screen were add more and return to the application status page but no confirmation by the system after hitting the return option and unfortunatley we cant check back in case of doubt.