+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP best immigration stream

Shruthi Ramesh

May 25, 2020
So I'm confused whether it's best to apply under Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream or Career Employment Path under International Education Stream, I'm eligible for both but I'd like to know the processing time and any insights that'd be helpful. TIA

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
So I'm confused whether it's best to apply under Skilled Workers in Manitoba Stream or Career Employment Path under International Education Stream, I'm eligible for both but I'd like to know the processing time and any insights that'd be helpful. TIA
In what streem you have applied?

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
LAA- letter of Advice to apply.

Can you please share your timeline with dates?

Moreover, did you apply by your own or by any immigration services?

susa333

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
LAA- letter of Advice to apply.

Can you please share your timeline with dates?

Moreover, did you apply by your own or by any immigration services?
I used the immigration service.

LAA - 2.8

Status changed to 'in process' - 4.28 or 4.29 until now.

Have you applied?

Steve@1

Jun 16, 2022
I used the immigration service.

LAA - 2.8

Status changed to 'in process' - 4.28 or 4.29 until now.

Have you applied?
Just applied EOI a week ago and now waiting for the next draw.

I applied by myself, so firstly, I emailed to MPNP, that I wanted to apply under career employment pathway.
Then they requested some information via email. I sent them details and then they gave me an invitation number. ( they let us know each step how to fill the eligibility and what options opt while submitting the EOI, it's very simple process).

Now I'm waiting for the nomination and then I will check how long they are taking for the processing.

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
I applied under Skilled Workers
I have a question for you , if you don't mind me asking. Looks like you were an international student who studied in Manitoba. Since you have applied for Skilled Workers Stream, you must be fulfilling the criteria of 6 months of continuous work . Did you calculate your 6 month full-time work experience acquired when on implied status ie, the time you must have applied for PGWP & had valid student permit but not actually received PGWP or did you calculate your 6 months work experience from the date you actually received your PGWP?