+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application

Amadikwa10

Jul 4, 2019
Didn't keep a track of my timeline, I just know I got an LAA may 28th, submitted my application 2nd week of july, got my nomination yesterday

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
I have submitted my full application 10 may in mpn sw . Guys you have idea how many time taking for approve pnp . My noc code is 72410

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I have submitted my full application 10 may in mpn sw . Guys you have idea how many time taking for approve pnp . My noc code is 72410
They have 6 months to process your application, if you submotted in may, the answer can come anytime until november

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well..
I want to Share the thing that recently, I have recieved notification from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank statements from last three months .. My Question is that can i apply or not?

Regards,

Daniyal Malik

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well..
I want to Share the thing that recently, I have recieved notification from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank statements from last three months .. My Question is that can i apply or not?

Regards,

Daniyal Malik

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Dear all
I hope everyone is doing well. I have received a notification of interest from MPNP in Oct 2023. MPNP requires one to maintain funds for 03 months in advance before you apply for the received invitation. Even if I wait till the final date of submission (i.e 60 days) I won't be fulfilling the requirement of 03 months maintenance of funds.

Should I still proceed or decline this invitation?

Someone who has gone through the similar issue, please assist.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Daniyal Malik

deep244

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Dear all
I hope everyone is doing well. I have received a notification of interest from MPNP in Oct 2023. MPNP requires one to maintain funds for 03 months in advance before you apply for the received invitation. Even if I wait till the final date of submission (i.e 60 days) I won't be fulfilling the requirement of 03 months maintenance of funds.

Should I still proceed or decline this invitation?

Someone who has gone through the similar issue, please assist.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Daniyal Malik
Yes u can apply no need of wait three month u have sufficient funds in your account when u r applying to full application. It's just for we have that funds amount in our account thattime. Its just for we can arrange or not this ammount in future when we will have to need of this.....