+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

ahmad_nafi

Jun 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie from Bangladesh in this forum. I have got my MPNP "Nomination Letter" in Feb 7th, 2017 via email.

It will be a great help if you can help me on below queries:

1. I have got my nomination mail in 7th Feb, 2017 but my IELTS validity has been expired in 1st Nov, 2016. Do I have to take IELTS again to submit with my Paper based application ?

2. Can I pay my application fee using a Canadian Credit Card? In the Fee Payment Form IMM5620E, Section B there is a Option for Cardholders Signature. How can I manage the Signature if the Card Holder resides in Canada ?

3. There is a "Online Payment" option in CIC website, can I use that for paying the application fee. Even If I can, the fee will be paid before i submit my application, do I need to include the "Fee Payment Form" ??

Thanks in Advance...
:)

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
mauie13 said:
Hi teenzky,

I have 839pts and 9523 noc.im under strategic recruitement...
Hopefully we could receive our nomination soon... That feeling when you always keep on checking your status everyday is crazy hehe
wow you've got a very high score. I'm positive you will be processed sooner. Can you share how you got under strategic recruitment initiative?

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
isreyes said:
Same here but they were asking me to fill up mpnp code of conduct.. i guess ill leave it alone then.. thanks allen.. best of luck for both of us..

Hi isreyes,

Did you already submitted what MPNP have requested.? I am afraid of rejection so I carefully review all the documents before submitting it. I don't know how will I'd be contented and confident that it would be acceptable.

Please do me favor. Please update your status and what did you provide to prove that your application is credible?

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
senior please advice me

my status change assessment in process before 15 days and there are no sponsor interview till date, its normal now a days or i will contact mpnp?

thanx in advance...

PGG15

Apr 23, 2016
dhp said:
senior please advice me

my status change assessment in process before 15 days and there are no sponsor interview till date, its normal now a days or i will contact mpnp?

thanx in advance...
Hi.
I have same case with you. Waiting still.

Sep 1, 2016
dhp said:
hopping for the best........
hi ...dear my sponsor held interview after 20 days in process i hope you will get soon ..

sp1 may 30th 2016
sp2 june 8th 2016
in process 1st march 2017
sponsor interviewed 20th March 2017
wating for next move ..............

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
dhp said:
hopping for the best........

Is anyone here received a call from MPNP? May i know the number or just a clue that they are the one calling? I got a call and missed it yesterday and today it says "no caller ID". But i was wondering why they will call on Sunday where there are no office hours on that day. Any advice or insight?

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
SUKHBIR PANESAR said:
hi ...dear my sponsor held interview after 20 days in process i hope you will get soon ..

sp1 may 30th 2016
sp2 june 8th 2016
in process 1st march 2017
sponsor interviewed 20th March 2017
wating for next move ..............
congratulation.... positive result on its way

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
paulene24 said:
Is anyone here received a call from MPNP? May i know the number or just a clue that they are the one calling? I got a call and missed it yesterday and today it says "no caller ID". But i was wondering why they will call on Sunday where there are no office hours on that day. Any advice or insight?
i think they can not call on Saturday and Sunday

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
dhp said:
i think they can not call on Saturday and Sunday
Thats what im also thinking yesterday (sunday) when i missed he call but when i missed it again today (monday) i became anxious.

Jeremiah77

Star Member
Sep 2, 2015
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
April 30, 2017
AOR Received.
13-09-2017
Med's Request
09-11-2017
Med's Done....
22-11-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
God's timing
LANDED..........
God's timing
I received an email from mpnp today requesting a copy of the Manitoba health card of my supporter. We have submitted a copy before but we didn't include the page containing the supporter's address. My sister has just sent a copy to mpnp. My status is still received.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allen06 said:
Hi isreyes,

Did you already submitted what MPNP have requested.? I am afraid of rejection so I carefully review all the documents before submitting it. I don't know how will I'd be contented and confident that it would be acceptable.

Please do me favor. Please update your status and what did you provide to prove that your application is credible?
Hi,

same here, i do not know what to do or if i still have chance to be accepted.

I am currently updating necessary documents for uploading.. probably within this week. I want to make sure to complete everything before i start updating.

they ask me 3 things

MPNP code of conduct - w/c on my case is not necessary
Explain why the person who notarized my docs is not valid to notarize (common problem here in Ph i guess :-[ )
Diploma authenticated by DFA

on my case i want to complete all my requirements again and have them notarized but i dont think ill be able to do that because of the holidays ahead.. so for now i will just upload docs that they ask on my email.

How about you? whats your current status?

YOMIGANIYU001

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
NIGERIA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
application submitted...04.05.16, file number...05.05.16, sp2....15.05.16
dhp said:
congratulation.... positive result on its way
No, THEY CALL ON SATURDAYS, I HAVE SOMEBODY THAT RECIEVED CALL ON SATURTDAY.