+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

Igork4

Feb 15, 2017
Your points are not talking about anything. The more permits are given, the less the passing score. And vice versa - the lower the permits, the higher the passing score.

Tojojikan

Mar 6, 2017
mama800 said:
Hi All,

Please I need your input ASAP...My brother applied and got his LAA last year August.... but got a respond refusal letter yesterday. The reason for the refusal was that in his employment letter it wasn't stated the amount of hours he works and job duties.

He would like to re-apply again but wants to use an agent, but the agent wants to charge $3,000 for himself and his family.

Should he go ahead to use the agent? What is the possibility of him getting nominated and having his landing papers using a representative(agent). Is it worth paying the $3,000CDN? Please your response is much appreciated.
So sorry to hear this. No he shouldn't use any agent. He should rectify the employment letter and re-apply. I believe it will end in praise

mauie13

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
teenzky said:
Wow so fast. Are you inland? or strategic recruitment? Can you share details like NOC and Score?
Congrats ;)
Hi teenzky,

I have 839pts and 9523 noc.im under strategic recruitement...
Hopefully we could receive our nomination soon... That feeling when you always keep on checking your status everyday is crazy hehe

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teenzky said:
Hi,

There's no longer -100 if you have a relative in another province.
It will only deduct 100 if you have a Close relative in another province and no close relative in MB
We have the same case, I have a sister-in-law in Ontario and also have a 1st cousin-in-law in Manitoba.
I already submitted my MPNP application and no -100.

+1 pls.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MPNPRankingPoints.pdf

Thank You
Hello,

Thank you for reply & explained, but little confused, it will deduct 100 or not deduct ? Suppose my point is 500 & if close relative living another province then my point will be 400 or it will remain 500 only,
I was searching & found that EOI Ranking Score, where it saying there will be no deduct even you have close relatives in another province, link is below
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

Please correct me, if am wrong, What i understand even close relatives in another province it will not deduct any point. So if my EIO score is 530, it will be 530 only even though close relative living in another province.

Thank you.

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
Any updates from MPNP? Had my sponsor interview last week (Monday) but still don't have any updates to the result. Wojdering how long will it possible take to know the result. Feeling anxious.

Mar 17, 2017
Hey guys, i want to know something. I have a friend living in Manitoba in Winnipeg atronics and Comunicationnd they can support me for immigration. Can anyone guide me with the process n all?

My profile:
- B.Tech: Electronics and Communication
1 year 11 months experience in embedded development.(NOC 2173)
1 year 6 months experience in Technical marketing of Microcontrollers (NOC 6211 i think)

- Total 3 years and 5 months experience.

- Will be giving IELTS in May(may get CLB 8)

- Age is fine i.e 26

So calculating everything i score ~75 points which is more than enogh

So please guide me how i can proceed.????????

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
paulene24 said:
Any updates from MPNP? Had my sponsor interview last week (Monday) but still don't have any updates to the result. Wojdering how long will it possible take to know the result. Feeling anxious.
same felling here my status change assessment in process before 2 weeks and there are no sponsor interview

AbeyThomas

Mar 25, 2017
Dear All,
I want to know the criteria for selection via PNP? I heard it is based on "First come first serve" basis. Is that true? How will I know in advance a particular province opens for new applicants ? Does the "Canada Immigration Consultants" receives PNP opening information in advance?
Kindly help. Thanks Abey.

ImieRPH

Oct 6, 2016
Hi All,

Update on my status. Regards!

DRAW #14 = score 545
EOI : 30 Sep 15
LAA : 14 Mar 16
Full App : 1 Apr 16
SP2 Subm : 5 Apr 16
Asses Pend : 5 Nov 16
Asses Proc : 23 Dec 16
Sponsor int : 30 Dec 16
Asses Comp : 4 Jan 17
LOA email : rcv 5 Jan 17
March 13, 2017 - Courier to CIO via DHL
March 17, 2017 - ON-CAD DHL office (transfer to local courier Loomis Express)
March 22, 2017 - CIO received the documents (signed by Mike)

Azharm100

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-03-2019
AOR Received.
29-06-2019
Hi
Hope you will all be fine. I want to ask which one of you recently got an update in his/her status?? And what was the draw number of the applicants whose status got changed.
Regards..

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
nipudhk said:
Hello,

Thank you for reply & explained, but little confused, it will deduct 100 or not deduct ? Suppose my point is 500 & if close relative living another province then my point will be 400 or it will remain 500 only,
I was searching & found that EOI Ranking Score, where it saying there will be no deduct even you have close relatives in another province, link is below
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/general-mpnp-policies/sw-eoi-ranking/

Please correct me, if am wrong, What i understand even close relatives in another province it will not deduct any point. So if my EIO score is 530, it will be 530 only even though close relative living in another province.

Thank you.
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was, there is NO deduction even if you have close relative in another province as long as you also have a close relative in Manitoba. In your case, no deduction.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
gursahib.1805@gmail.com said:
Hey guys, i want to know something. I have a friend living in Manitoba in Winnipeg atronics and Comunicationnd they can support me for immigration. Can anyone guide me with the process n all?

My profile:
1 year 6 months experience in Technical marketing of Microcontrollers (NOC 6211 i think)

- Age is fine i.e 26

Hi,

In order to proceed with your EOI, pls have the following ready:

1. WES Canada (https://www.wes.org/ca) - have your college degree/diploma assessed to determine the Canada equivalent of your education (takes 4 business weeks)
2. IELTS - you should have the result because EOI will ask for your IELTS Number
3. Passport

Once complete, you can submit your EOI application online here: https://web22.gov.mb.ca/sso/Account/LogOn

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teenzky said:
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant was, there is NO deduction even if you have close relative in another province as long as you also have a close relative in Manitoba. In your case, no deduction.
Thank you @Teenzky:)

Supercanadian

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2017
Nomination.....
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Pre-arrival e-mail: 28-05-2018
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
Done 16-07-2018. Passed 18-07-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
teenzky said:
Hi,

In order to proceed with your EOI, pls have the following ready:

1. WES Canada (https://www.wes.org/ca) - have your college degree/diploma assessed to determine the Canada equivalent of your education (takes 4 business weeks)
2. IELTS - you should have the result because EOI will ask for your IELTS Number
3. Passport

Once complete, you can submit your EOI application online here: https://web22.gov.mb.ca/sso/Account/LogOn

No need for #1. You can submit an application to MPNP without doing a credential evaluation. In fact, it's not mentioned anywhere on the MPNP website.

Supercanadian

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-09-2016
Doc's Request.
05-07-2017
Nomination.....
02-08-2017
AOR Received.
24-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Pre-arrival e-mail: 28-05-2018
Med's Request
12-07-2018
Med's Done....
Done 16-07-2018. Passed 18-07-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
gursahib.1805@gmail.com said:

My profile:

- Age is fine i.e 26

Nobody can "guide you on the process and all" or "on how you can proceed." It's a fairly straightforward process and if it's truly important to you, you should spend some time on the MPNP website. This forum is incredibly useful but you can successfully obtain your PR by just spending time on the MPNP and CIC websites only. Now, with the benefit of the thousands of MPNP-related threads on this forum, you should be able to get the info you need without asking people to guide you on the entire process. Only a paid agent, family member, close friend etc will do that for you. Use Google. All the info is online. Don't swallow all the advice you get on this forum hook, line and sinker. Do some research on your own. Educate yourself.