MPNP Application Batch 2016

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
YOMIGANIYU001 said:
I just want to ask if eventually ur sponsor has now been interviewed, mine is almost a month now , dont knw what could be the reason for the delay
No to worry Oga Yomi,just to work out for thats why.

adeposi

May 14, 2016
Hi all, I'm from batch 17,my status changed to assessment pending on the 7th of March. How long am I to wait before "assessment in process "?l waited 7 months to get here. Thanks

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
mauie13 said:
Hi Tenzky! I submitted my full application Last March 4 and on March 6 I received my FILE# and status changed to received. I am from draw 27.
Wow so fast. Are you inland? or strategic recruitment? Can you share details like NOC and Score?
Congrats ;)

nipudhk

Dec 28, 2011
Kuwait
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I'm newbie in this MPNP page, I have my first cousin in Manitoba & he wanted invite me, but I have own brother in Toronto though, I was calculating Manitoba point system & my score is coming 430 after -100 point for my brother, My question is, how is the possibility to get approval with 430 Point & having own brother in Toronto,

Will highly appreciate if experts give their opinion.

Can anyone give the draw links, which is happening regularly, so i can keep eyes what is the lowest score getting approval.

Thank you all in advance.

Raider

Dec 24, 2013
Hi Guys. Any idea - When can we expect Sponsor's Interview after status changed to " Assessment in Process" I am Outland from Draw 18 by the way.

gauravbhalla

Mar 16, 2017
Dear All can you update me how much aprox time it will take after if i have received EOI in sep 2016 - submit the file in sep 2016 they have provide me file no aslo . but how much i have to wait ???????????????????????

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
isreyes said:
Hi all,

does anyone here with "information requested" status received an email request for verification of requirements submitted to them? like they were requesting additional documents to CAV my diploma?
I know i should just follow their request, i would just like to know how the process went with some who experience the same thing? they also asked me to fill up the MPNP code of conduct but i do not have a representative. I am applying on my own asking some advice's from friends. so should i still fill out the code of conduct form?

I've got the same email.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
nipudhk said:
Hi All,

I'm newbie in this MPNP page, I have my first cousin in Manitoba & he wanted invite me, but I have own brother in Toronto though, I was calculating Manitoba point system & my score is coming 430 after -100 point for my brother, My question is, how is the possibility to get approval with 430 Point & having own brother in Toronto,

Will highly appreciate if experts give their opinion.

Can anyone give the draw links, which is happening regularly, so i can keep eyes what is the lowest score getting approval.

Thank you all in advance.
Hi,

There's no longer -100 if you have a relative in another province.
It will only deduct 100 if you have a Close relative in another province and no close relative in MB
We have the same case, I have a sister-in-law in Ontario and also have a 1st cousin-in-law in Manitoba.
I already submitted my MPNP application and no -100.

+1 pls.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/MPNPRankingPoints.pdf

Thank You

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi All,

Please I need your input ASAP...My brother applied and got his LAA last year August.... but got a respond refusal letter yesterday. The reason for the refusal was that in his employment letter it wasn't stated the amount of hours he works and job duties.

He would like to re-apply again but wants to use an agent, but the agent wants to charge $3,000 for himself and his family.

Should he go ahead to use the agent? What is the possibility of him getting nominated and having his landing papers using a representative(agent). Is it worth paying the $3,000CDN? Please your response is much appreciated.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
mama800 said:
Hi All,

Please I need your input ASAP...My brother applied and got his LAA last year August.... but got a respond refusal letter yesterday. The reason for the refusal was that in his employment letter it wasn't stated the amount of hours he works and job duties.

He would like to re-apply again but wants to use an agent, but the agent wants to charge $3,000 for himself and his family.

Should he go ahead to use the agent? What is the possibility of him getting nominated and having his landing papers using a representative(agent). Is it worth paying the $3,000CDN? Please your response is much appreciated.
Hi,

No need to use an agent. The reason for the refusal letter is clearly stated: employment letter doesn't have the required information such as the working hours and job duties.
What your brother can do is re-apply (applicants may reapply to MPNP after 6 months from the date on your refusal letter).
Just make sure that your bro get a proper employment letter from his company that includes the work hours and job duties. Please strictly follow the required documents and its required format to avoid refusal.

Thank You.
Check: http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2014/12/18/3341/

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allen06 said:
I've got the same email.
Hi Allen, do you have a representative or are you applying on your own?
what are your plans now?

I am currently on process requesting to authenticate school diplomas, after i received it, thats when i think about the next step..

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
isreyes said:
Hi Allen, do you have a representative or are you applying on your own?
what are your plans now?

I am currently on process requesting to authenticate school diplomas, after i received it, thats when i think about the next step..

I don't have any immigration representative. I myself process all the requirements. I will complete all the necessary docs to prove that my docs are credible.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allen06 said:
I don't have any immigration representative. I myself process all the requirements. I will complete all the necessary docs to prove that my docs are credible.
Same here but they were asking me to fill up mpnp code of conduct.. i guess ill leave it alone then.. thanks allen.. best of luck for both of us..

bkd

Sep 9, 2016
hey guys ,

plz anybody know , when regular draw will start again like before august 2016 my score is 537 for manitoba immigration
last was 543

thanks