+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

adeposi

May 14, 2016
Hello, I'm from draw 17,i have been trying to log into my mpnp online account just to check my status. Its been saying an error occurred. My status was changed to assessment pending last week. Pls is this common to all?

PGG15

Apr 23, 2016
adeposi said:
Hello, I'm from draw 17,i have been trying to log into my mpnp online account just to check my status. Its been saying an error occurred. My status was changed to assessment pending last week. Pls is this common to all?
Hi same thing i am seeing.. "error occured". Thanks.

olurotimi1

Aug 17, 2013
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2015, SP2 28-11-15, assessment pending 11/05/16, inprocess 17/05/16, Sponsor interview 24/05/16, Assessment Completed 31/05/2016.
Doc's Request.
Sept 5, 2017
Nomination.....
13/06/16, App @IRCC 22/07/16
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
xx-xx-xxxx
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
08-08-2017
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
12 April,2018
VISA ISSUED...
Gods time
LANDED..........
xx/xx/2018
adeposi said:
Surely an update is coming to your status just keep cool. it happened to me too when i was still processing mpnp.

NICLO

Nov 12, 2016
Lesotho
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2016
adeposi said:
I am from draw 19, my status is still Received, but i am now experiencing the same challenges to enter my mpnp online account to check my status. Its been saying "an error occurred" also.

hsind

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2016
Doc's Request.
03-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-08-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
Interview........
no need
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hi all members,
i submitted online application under mpnp for approval on 15 june 2016 applicant .in my online account shows - assessment in process from last 4 days .how many days they will take to complete the assessment process

jadina

Mar 18, 2017
Hi,
My status just changed to Application in process yesterday after months of waiting. I have a question though. My spouse and I are getting divorced and she's part of the application package. Is it possible to remove her name from the application at this stage or at any stage in the future? What might be the implications of doing this?
Please help needed ASAP.

Kksharma

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
jadina said:
Hi,
My status just changed to Application in process yesterday after months of waiting. I have a question though. My spouse and I are getting divorced and she's part of the application package. Is it possible to remove her name from the application at this stage or at any stage in the future? What might be the implications of doing this?
Please help needed ASAP.
U r from 17 draw

nininnn

Mar 18, 2017
hsind said:
hi all members,
i submitted online application under mpnp for approval on 15 june 2016 applicant .in my online account shows - assessment in process from last 4 days .how many days they will take to complete the assessment process

How many days of your work permit has left is it a 3 years visa?

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
Hi All,

Because of frustration, my supporter went to mpnp to follow up the status of my application and they said all application is now on hold. New memorandum will be released by April and its include 500 CAD charge for every application to be prioritized. Details is not clear if LOA is will be released if we will pay the required amount.

Simonhch

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Allen06 said:
Hi All,

Because of frustration, my supporter went to mpnp to follow up the status of my application and they said all application is now on hold. New memorandum will be released by April and its include 500 CAD charge for every application to be prioritized. Details is not clear if LOA is will be released if we will pay the required amount.
Hi, Do you mean we need to pay the application fee, if we want our cases to be prioritized, even though we have submitted our applications?

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allen06 said:
Hi All,

really?! :eek: i thought it will only be applicable to new applicants.. i mean not on those who are already on process..

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
Simonhch said:
Hi, Do you mean we need to pay the application fee, if we want our cases to be prioritized, even though we have submitted our applications?

Yes..I guess..

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
isreyes said:
really?! :eek: i thought it will only be applicable to new applicants.. i mean not on those who are already on process..
I'm also surprised on what my supporter have said.. It is confusing because until now there's a lot of applicant receiving LOA..