isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allen06 said:
Is there anything we could do?

I've already asked my employer. MPNP never contacted them. I want to do something, but our only choice is to wait. How long you have been waiting since your status becomes info requested?
waiting for one month now,

i do hope they could update our status soon..

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Not sure if this is true but hoping for a speedy process in the future.

http://www.gocindy.ca/call-action-provincial-nominee-program-mpnp/

paulene24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2016
it's been one month since my status change to assessment in process but still no sponsor interview. Is this usual nowadays? Because based on the timeline i have seen, once the status change to assessment in process they interviewed the sponsor immediately.

Allen06

Star Member
Dec 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2016
Tojojikan said:

My sponsor already been interviewed by MPNP but still the status remains info requested.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulene24 said:
it's been one month since my status change to assessment in process but still no sponsor interview. Is this usual nowadays? Because based on the timeline i have seen, once the status change to assessment in process they interviewed the sponsor immediately.
they interview my sponsor after 2 weeks that my status is assessment in process.. then after another 2 weeks it changed to information requested where i am stuck for more than a month now.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taurasmishu83 said:
Thanks a lot Andy for looking into my post and replying on it.

I'll visit Canadian embassy of Sydney for help once I'll get the email for passport request.

Can you please tell me that how many days Immigration department gives to submit passport and can we extend this period.

I am asking this information because I have plan of returning to India in the month of July and If I'll have this information handy then I can plan accordingly.

Thanks

Here is some texts from the email body. At present I know that Visa stamping in india is taking ~ 1 week. so If you have that time, you can get it done while being there.
STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note
The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhp said:
waiting game still continue after 15 days status remain same assessment pending>>>>>
my sponsor said it is better to wait than to receive a rejection letter. at least as of this moment we still have hope that are applications is still on process.

dhp

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
isreyes said:
my sponsor said it is better to wait than to receive a rejection letter. at least as of this moment we still have hope that are applications is still on process.
hope we all have positive result

PGG15

Apr 23, 2016
ranjit singh athwal said:
i have a what s app group for who from 17 draw plz snd a massage on this no +919872393975

Hi again. Im from Draw17, my status has changed to Assessment in Process yesterday after waiting for almost a month. May I know if how many days are we going to wait for sponsor's interview? Also, may I ask if they will also interview me? Thanks.

isreyes

Star Member
May 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PGG15 said:
Hi again. Im from Draw17, my status has changed to Assessment in Process yesterday after waiting for almost a month. May I know if how many days are we going to wait for sponsor's interview? Also, may I ask if they will also interview me? Thanks.
wait within 2 weeks. they only do interviews on the applicant for some cases like if you have other relatives in Canada aside in Manitoba. Good Luck.

PGG15

Apr 23, 2016
isreyes said:
wait within 2 weeks. they only do interviews on the applicant for some cases like if you have other relatives in Canada aside in Manitoba. Good Luck.

Thank you.☺