Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
Salutem said:
Hello, i would like to ask some questions as my girlfriend is planning to create an application from scratch. Andy can you add me in whatsapp?

The main question here is she dont have any relatives here. Aside from adaptability, (50 pts for friend or distant relative) her scores for the basics are high. But she dont have any other additional points like employment offer, strategic initiative, or stay in manitoba/canada. I know her points is around 405. What are our chances with this stream? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks so much

anyway he can apply with these, MPNP doenst require job offer or employment offer, its a nomination process, and yes, your connection to manitoba can be through friends, but this will reduce your points, 405 is still very okay

Kazue

Apr 29, 2016
Hi everyone, for those who used Real estate property as one of their proof of settlement funds, what value did you use in declaring the amount in your application? Is it the current assessed value or the total amount you paid for the property given you completed paying the mortgage?

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PREMIER ANNOUNCES IMPROVEMENTS TO MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
http://news.gov.mb.ca/news/index.html?archive=&item=39952

karanindia

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Kazue said:
Hi everyone, for those who used Real estate property as one of their proof of settlement funds, what value did you use in declaring the amount in your application? Is it the current assessed value or the total amount you paid for the property given you completed paying the mortgage?
u need to show bank balance s.assets are not considered

Mosapphire

Oct 6, 2016
anabia said:
Your supporter will get an e mail from MPNP in which all the guidlines will b provided by them.. thangs like proof of citizenship or connection.
Hope this helps
Regards
[/quote

Thank you very much, you have been most helpful.

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New fee for provincial nominees as province looks to clear backlog
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/provincial-nominee-changes-1.3868651

As part of the changes, nominees will also have to pay a new fee once they have been accepted into the program. Wishart said the fee will be a maximum of $500 and will be paid only once applicants are accepted.

Applicants currently pay no fee.

BXL

Aug 11, 2016
the elimination of the current MPNP backlog by April 2017 to ensure all future applicants receive a higher standard of service and are processed in less than six months.

Sounds good.

R Brar

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi friends,

I need your kind help on the following issue. Kindly help.

EOI created Sept.10 ,2016 with IELTS date November 10,2014.It expired November10,2016. Do I need new one for November draw or the old one is valid till EOI expires ?

R Brar

AnnaG

May 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R Brar said:
Hi friends,

I need your kind help on the following issue. Kindly help.

EOI created Sept.10 ,2016 with IELTS date November 10,2014.It expired November10,2016. Do I need new one for November draw or the old one is valid till EOI expires ?

R Brar
No, you need take new test

PLEASE NOTE:
2. If your score is higher than that of the lowest-ranked candidate, but you have not received an Letter of Advice to Apply, this could be because:

You have indicated that you have taken an approved third-party language test to demonstrate your language ability in English/French, but have not provided a valid Test Number in your EOI or your language test is no longer valid

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
BXL said:
the elimination of the current MPNP backlog by April 2017 to ensure all future applicants receive a higher standard of service and are processed in less than six months.

Sounds good.
I think they keep saying this for a veeerrryyy long time.

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When Next EOI Draw is coming? I submitted my EOI on 19th Nov.

Plz add me to whatsapp: +919582031807

msalah

Aug 14, 2016
any one has got a feedback from ADVO ? I received the AOR 1 year ago and still did not hear anything from their side about the medical request !! ::)