11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018
Hello everyone,

Here's an update of my application for MPNP.
It is now under "Assessment Pending".

Is this when they would request for additional documents, if any?
Is this when they would interview my sponsor?

In you experience how long it took for them to assess your application and proceed in the next step?

Feb 28, 2016 - EOI submitted (LAA: 557, NOC: 6551)
March 10, 2016 - LAA received
May 4, 2016 - Application submitted
May 4, 2016 - MPNO File number received
May 30, 2016 - SP2 submitted
June 1, 2016 - MPNP confirmed receipt of SP2
June 2, 2016: MPNP application status: Received
Nov 20, 2016 - MPNP application status: Assessment Pending
• xx-xxx-xx - MPNP interviewed the Supporter
• xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment In Process
• xx-xxx-xx - MPNP Application Status: Assessment Complete
• xx-xxx-xx - Letter of Acceptance (LOA) received

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
elizie said:
I scored 557 in LAA and my NOC is 6551.

during this phase, what are the possible scenarios might happen?
will they request for additional docs, bank statements, etc?
They can request new IELTS RTF only if it is expired, Bank Statement if the submitted one has been 1 year old.

elizie

Oct 25, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
01-02-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application package
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
25-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2018
noorulhuda said:
They can request new IELTS RTF only if it is expired, Bank Statement if the submitted one has been 1 year old.
My IELTS was taken only in January 2016.

The bank statement I submitted was dated Feb 2016, March 2016 and April 2016.
Although the bank statement I submitted for April was just an official bank statement slip showing my bank account balance because the electronic statement is not available yet at the time I submitted my application.
I also printed a copy of my transaction history from my online banking.
But my Feb and March are complete because my electronic statements were available already at that time.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
elizie said:
My IELTS was taken only in January 2016.

The bank statement I submitted was dated Feb 2016, March 2016 and April 2016.
Although the bank statement I submitted for April was just an official bank statement slip showing my bank account balance because the electronic statement is not available yet at the time I submitted my application.
I also printed a copy of my transaction history from my online banking.
But my Feb and March are complete because my electronic statements were available already at that time.
Good, IELTS and Bank Statement are perfect. I don't think they will ask you for additional document.

ron7777

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am an international student completed my graduation from Ontario. I am currently in my Open work permit status. I got an employment opportunity in Winnipeg, It comes under NOC 2171

Company profile : Company is federal incooperated in Canada(Ontario), has sub branches in other provinces as well. They have opened a sub branch in Winnipeg recently. I would be the first employee in the incooperation (winnipeg) as of now, if I take the opportunity (they are still hiring). I would like to file for MPNP, after my 1 yr of work experience from that company. (It's a full time position), if I work with them.

Query : Would I be eligible to file for MPNP, if that particular employer would provide me full time offer letter ? (after 1 yr work experience in from that particular employer in Winnipeg). What would be minimum eligibility for an employer so that his offer letter would get valid for my MPNP application? (helps me in finding right employer)

Note : Particular company in Winnipeg would turn 1 year old by the time I file for my MPNP

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
prvc said:
Hi. I am asking for my male cousin. I will soon be moving to Manitoba once my spousal visa is granted next year.

Can my cousin immigrate through the Manitoba Nominee Program if he was a college undergrad (Bachelor of Science in Nursing)? He has three years of call center agent experience, and he was also promoted as a call center supervisor once for 2 years under the same company. He also used to work in Dubai as a train ticket operator for 2 years. Right now, he came back to his home country as a call center agent again.

Once I am in Canada, how soon can I nominate him?

What are the other options for my cousin to immigrate in Canada?

Thank you. :)
Please do the home work:

A close relative in Manitoba, who is a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada, is
economically established and has been residing in Manitoba for at least one year;

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/MPNP-Policy-Guidelines-public.pdf

Kksharma

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
Hi I want to knw if I want to sponser my brother should I be employee or not . My husband is working but I am staying at home with my baby. I just want to know is there any problem if I am not working.

Apr 3, 2016
Hello, everyone! I hope someone could spare sometime to answer our question:

We are based in Abu Dhabi, UAE and my husband, who is the principal applicant for our MPNP application has recently moved to a new job, hence his Visa sponsorship has changed as well. (here in the UAE, your residence visa is dependent on your company. IF you shift jobs, your visa changes as well). This means that the document that we submitted to MPNP when we filed for our application is already obsolete. Should we submit the new visa on the MPNP site? Our status has just been changed to "Assessment Pending" recently,and we are wondering whether submitting the new document would cause further delays on the application process - like would they ask us to submit reference for the new job? he's only been employed for a month in the new company.

thank you so much in advance for sharing your thoughts. :)

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
hi members
there is update change in my brother mpnp application.it shows information requested. we don't get any e.mail yet.any idea what could they ask. thanks for your help.

Salutem

Nov 24, 2016
Hello, i would like to ask some questions as my girlfriend is planning to create an application from scratch. Andy can you add me in whatsapp?

The main question here is she dont have any relatives here. Aside from adaptability, (50 pts for friend or distant relative) her scores for the basics are high. But she dont have any other additional points like employment offer, strategic initiative, or stay in manitoba/canada. I know her points is around 405. What are our chances with this stream? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks so much

panchal2017

Nov 21, 2016
Hello Guys,

If u have Whatsapp Group for MPNP Application Batch 2016 then I kindly request the admin of that group to add me in the same.

My Whatsapp Number is 9892086161

Regards,
HP

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
kasmusrob said:
hi members
there is update change in my brother mpnp application.it shows information requested. we don't get any e.mail yet.any idea what could they ask. thanks for your help.

they will surely mail you, now sometin is wrong somewhere, keep on checking your mails, they need a document, or an update from you