+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Babyv31 said:
There is. It's minus 100 points.
Thank you so much Babyv31. I tried to check it on MPNP website, but could not find. Can you please give me the link.

Thanks dear.

Babyv31

Aug 16, 2016
Its on the immigrate manitoba website. Where you check the points and eligibility and recent draw results. Scroll down to where it says risk assessment. Sorry I am not allowed to post a link for some reason. Here's what it says.

Factor 6: Risk Assessment

Points are calculated based on any connections you or your spouse, if applicable, may have to other parts of Canada.

Risk Factor Ranking Points
Close relative in another province and no close relative in Manitoba -100
Work experience in another province -100
Studies in another province -100
Previous immigration application to another province -100
Maximum Points – Factor 6 -400

mariyaaa

Dec 17, 2014
Can anyone break down your scores for me? Does Manitoba give points for credential assessment e.g WES ?Can we apply to MPNP and express entry at the same time ?

gmalh12

Jan 12, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my full application on 1st Sep and SP was submitted after 2 weeks of that.

My status is received

Now my question is- When I am going to receive any query regarding my documents and application submitted are sufficient or not, even documents are complete or not. Please suggest

2nd question is- when will be the interview of my supporter, is it going to happen after 6 months of my application?

Regards
Gaurav

snowwhiteflex

Jul 6, 2016
andy108 said:
For 2016 MPNP applicants!

Please post any questions, answers, plans and timelines here.

For any questions we have a Watsapp group. I can add you. We will try to answer all of your questions.
please add me to the watsapp group
+2348033684342

Gbemife

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Good day, I do not have a connection to Manitoba and my work experience is 1 year in the last 10 years not 5 years because I was back in school for study. Please do I qualify for Manitoba PNP or even an exploratory visit? Anyone please help.

kwrv

Aug 31, 2016
hi anybody can advise us where to find the MPNP File number? Is this the same as the Draw number? Thanks for your help!

manitoba dreamer

May 15, 2015
kwrv said:
hi anybody can advise us where to find the MPNP File number? Is this the same as the Draw number? Thanks for your help!
MPNP file number was given when you received the LAA thru e-mail. Check the e-mail, you'll see that it was indicated there.