+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

carolinerms

Mar 28, 2016
Hi everyone!

My husband have a OWP because I have a study permit. We are applying for the permanent residency through the MPNP, do I have to stay school even tough we have already applied? I am asking because the international student fees are so high, that if I can wait until I get my PR to get my degree would be awesome and inexpensive!

Thank you!!!

vgreggio

Mar 29, 2016
Hi carolinerms,

I believe that you can try to get a job offer and with that and the nomination letter, you can ask Manitoba do give you a "Working Permit Support Letter", this way you can change you visa to an OWP, the same that your husband has. You can go back to study if that's what you want after the PR, but this way you could not only save some money, while you wait for CIC to process your application, but actually make some for your further student program.

I don't know if that actually works(I haven't tried yet, I'm waiting for my nomination letter), but I read that some people were able to get in the same case, spouse of a nominated person.

Best.

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Hi,

My brother's MPNP application is showing assessment pending status. They call the supporter yesterday. How long it may take to get LOA? will they email the LOA?
Please assist.

vgreggio said:
Hi carolinerms,

I believe that you can try to get a job offer and with that and the nomination letter, you can ask Manitoba do give you a "Working Permit Support Letter", this way you can change you visa to an OWP, the same that your husband has. You can go back to study if that's what you want after the PR, but this way you could not only save some money, while you wait for CIC to process your application, but actually make some for your further student program.

I don't know if that actually works(I haven't tried yet, I'm waiting for my nomination letter), but I read that some people were able to get in the same case, spouse of a nominated person.

Best.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations Tomalika,

What draw are you?pls share your timeline if you don't mind.
Ig
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
Hi,

My brother's MPNP application is showing assessment pending status. They call the supporter yesterday. How long it may take to get LOA? will they email the LOA?
Please assist.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Hi everyone I am new to MPNP forum.
I would like to discuss my situation with you guys.

I was an international student and lived in Manitoba for 1.5 year I have Manitoba health card from June 2014.
I was working in Winnipeg before, I got Ontario PNP and applied for permanent residency and got my pr in March 2016.
I am still working for same company in Winnipeg but living in Ontario now for new project.

I want to apply for immigration for my sister through MPNP as I can prove that I am living in Manitoba (because I have health card from 2014).
But the other problem is that I have got permanent residency from Ontario PNP program.
I know MPNP cannot check where I am living as I am incorporated and not working on SIN.I do not have an Ontario health Card also.

Can I go ahead with this plan and apply for her PNP in manitoba or there is a big chance they can find out that I am living in Ontario?

I don't think MPNP has privilege to find to from PR Card whats my address and history??

I dont know how deep do they go while investigating for the relative who is sponsoring.... ??

please give your valuable suggestions guys thanks ....

what you guys think is it possible/ advisable to apply or I can end up getting my sister banned from mpnp or canada ?

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
plz add me

furiousmack

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr-2013 to MPNP
Doc's Request.
oct-2013 from mpnp / april-2015 from NDVO
Nomination.....
jan-2014 (LOA) from mpnp
AOR Received.
apr-2014 from CIO (NS)
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
apr-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
feb-2016
Med's Done....
feb-2016 / e-cas Medical mar-2016
Interview........
Phone Interview on (feb-2015)
Passport Req..
mar-2016 & DM on mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
march-2016
LANDED..........
sidaktoronto said:
Hi everyone I am new to MPNP forum.
I would like to discuss my situation with you guys.

I was an international student and lived in Manitoba for 1.5 year I have Manitoba health card from June 2014.
I was working in Winnipeg before, I got Ontario PNP and applied for permanent residency and got my pr in March 2016.
I am still working for same company in Winnipeg but living in Ontario now for new project.

I want to apply for immigration for my sister through MPNP as I can prove that I am living in Manitoba (because I have health card from 2014).
But the other problem is that I have got permanent residency from Ontario PNP program.
I know MPNP cannot check where I am living as I am incorporated and not working on SIN.I do not have an Ontario health Card also.

Can I go ahead with this plan and apply for her PNP in manitoba or there is a big chance they can find out that I am living in Ontario?

I don't think MPNP has privilege to find to from PR Card whats my address and history??

I dont know how deep do they go while investigating for the relative who is sponsoring.... ??

please give your valuable suggestions guys thanks ....

what you guys think is it possible/ advisable to apply or I can end up getting my sister banned from mpnp or canada ?
hi,

only 1 suggestion don't do it wrong , when my friend sponsor me they ask for proof of 2 years resident in manitoba , and my friend is able to provide that proof , so may be in your case they ask ...if they caught u, your sister will never get this chance again ....

(if immigration can find whatever information they want from our home country , then u are in Canada bro its not big thing for immigration to find information in canada....) so think about.....

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hello guys, I am applying for Manitoba MPNP ovesears stream , I head that we can sum up two NOC unit group to add the total work experience points?, If yes, then how?

I worked in two noc codes,

Previous exp: 3.5 years in NOC 2133, and Current exp: 1.5 years of exp in NOC 2147

I am filling EOI but there is only one question what is your current occupation?

What should i put? I need to get 75 points for 4 years of experience. which can be done only if i sum up the both exp.

But, i dont know how to do it?

please advise.