Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
zain001 said:
Hello Everybody,

I'm Shoaib Ali from Pakistan.
I have done ACCA But i have equalance letter of master degree from Pakistan and UK.
My IELTS score iS equal to CLB 6.
I have 5 years pre study experience as accountant.
My brother is living in Quebec and he is citizen.
I want to apply for PNP. So tell me can i apply for manitoba Pnp or any other province.
thanks
Why wouldnt you try QSWP?

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Hi guys

I just want to check.. I dont have any connection to manitoba.
I dony have employment letter from employer of manitoba.

Can I apply for MPNP?

If yes plese let me know process.

Regards

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Andy108.

But it is for this province or all others. Because as per my knowledge more province wants students first.

Apostolovski

Feb 28, 2016
hello guys !!
can someone of you help me with expression of interest ? can u send me an example of excpression of interest ? or some website where i can see how look that expression of interest and how its better to made him? cause i need to know what i need to write to sell myself better :) pls if u can help me i ll be thankful !!

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
I have applied mpnp online 2 weeks ago. I submit settlement plan 2 yesterday.is there any processing time frame in this program.

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
hello guys
can anyone tell me how long does it take to receive a invitation to apply for after submission of EoI?

saroj83

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
how long did it take for you to receive invitation to apply from submitting the EOI?

Sansu37 said:
Hello Everyone ,

I have received the LAA and I am in the process of collecting documents for the submission , I am stuck at getting reference letters from my previous employers . I hope I get those in desired format and letter head .

I would like to part of this group and request to add my number in whatsapp group please 919881715814 .

Thanks in advance

greatmind

Sep 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Further to earlier note. I was to ask does anyone know when is the next mpnp draw.

Regards

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
kasmusrob said:
I have applied mpnp online 2 weeks ago. I submit settlement plan 2 yesterday.is there any processing time frame in this program.
I am trying tog gather some stats so add your cases to the tracker

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have some questions for you all. I really would appreciated if you can answer that for me.

I am on 1 year post graduate work permit and working in Toronto as IT PM. There is no way I'll get selected because my BS degree is not recognized by WES. Now my wife is still in school and will be graduating this April, 2016.

We are both planning to move to Manitoba January, 2017 also from Toronto. My wife will still have 2.5 years of work permit and I'll also get spousal open work permit after she gets job in Noc 0, A or B. We both really want to get settled there. If we move with 2.5 years of left on our work permit, is it a good idea we can still move there and show enough connection to Manitoba after working certain period?

What are the options for both of us? Being on spousal open work permit and post graduate work permit?
Are there still chances to get rejected since we both studied and possibly worked in Ontario?
Is it required for both of us to work for 1 year or 6 months before anyone of us can apply for MPNP?

Thank you all.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
b.sachinn said:
Hi guys

I just want to check.. I dont have any connection to manitoba.
I dony have employment letter from employer of manitoba.

Can I apply for MPNP?

If yes plese let me know process.

Regards
Currently - without having a job offer and/or connection to MB - you have no ways to apply to MPNP.

Recently there was an intake of Expression-of-Interest letters (for all, not just for those who have a connection), but it is already closed, and I have a huge doubts that same intake of EoI will be opened once more this year.

Rumour has it, that some overseas session is planned (to Europe) in May/June/July - that's were you possibly could have a chance, but there's no any official confirmation of these gossips.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
kasmusrob said:
as for "MPNP online" - everything depends on your points and the possible terms of the next draw.

What are your points in MPNP-online ?
Are you applying from "outside of Canada" or you are already in Canada?
If you are already in Canada - in what province do you live now?

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
saroj83 said:
hello guys
can anyone tell me how long does it take to receive a invitation to apply for after submission of EoI?
If you mean the "letter of EOI", sent to Manitoba this January/February - then it might take from 1-2 weeks up to 1 year (I'm not kidding). And, if the province decides you're not as good candidate as they want the candidate to be - you'll just wait for one year in vain (no "refusals" or any other notifications are sent in this stream, except further additional requests of docs/info from the selected candidates only; the only thing they stated clearly - is that "all applications will remain in their base for 1 year")

nepali98

Feb 11, 2016
Hello seniors,
I am also applying for MPNP.I have completed Bachelors as well as a certified accounting technician course of 1 year. I have an experience in an audit firm for 41 month as an external auditor but this experience is before my bachelors but this experience is after Certified accounting course and after bachelors i have 7 month of experience in another company as a admin assistant. My ielts score is 7.I am an outland applicant.Please help me with this issue.am i eligible to apply for MPNP or not.Please Reply.