+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2016

chiomadems

Aug 7, 2014
Help is needed, my friends supporter just backed out at the last minute. what can she do, her deadline of submission is so close.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
So unfortunate but your friend has two options 1.To get another supporter (2)To decline the LAA while she sort out herself.
Really so sad.God will make a way.
Ig

chiomadems said:
Help is needed, my friends supporter just backed out at the last minute. what can she do, her deadline of submission is so close.

Canada Aspirant 2016

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Hi Friends,

My score is 532. What are my chances of getting LAA? What kind of waiting time am I looking at until I get LAA?

I appreciate your replies in advance.

Thanks.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
No one can say.We just have to wait till the next draw to see what is going to look like.Be optimistic

Ig

Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
Hi Friends,

My score is 532. What are my chances of getting LAA? What kind of waiting time am I looking at until I get LAA?

I appreciate your replies in advance.

Thanks.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
I really cannot confirm that we just have to keep checking the website.

Ig

Canada Aspirant 2016 said:
However, can we expect changes to existing policies soon?

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
For 2016 MPNP applicants!

Please post any questions, answers, plans and timelines here.

For any questions we have a Watsapp group. I can add you. We will try to answer all of your questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also have a MPNP tracker: http://myimmitracker.com/mpnp - please add you details there.

Good luck!
Just though i'll mention I've mpnp group with the long-term goal of all members keepin in touch before & after arrival pre and post nomination discussions. Hurry up !

If you want to join PM - mention MPNP or PostITA or click on below telegram link for instant joining

https://telegram.me/joinchat/DHuSWz9Hkwdqi-Ugo9-JtA

Cheers

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
THE SUPER KING said:
Just though i'll mention I've mpnp group with the long-term goal of all members keepin in touch before & after arrival pre and post nomination discussions. Hurry up !

If you want to join PM - mention MPNP or PostITA or click on below telegram link for instant joining

Cheers

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
THE SUPER KING said:

Cheers

please who is in charge of this mpnp tracker and what year, and with base, inland or outland

Saj123

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova scotia/ ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2016
AOR Received.
29-04-2016
Med's Request
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-09-2016
Does anyone know who is invited to go through the express entry route after nomination. Is there a specific process. I am eligible for both CEC- express entry 444 points( not enough on its own). And also under manitoba skilled work as i have more than 1 year experience working in manitoba NOC A.

Ideally i would like to get 600 points in my express entry profile for manitoba nomination. What's the best way

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Mpnp have the sole right to send an invite to apply through EE,maybe you can try send an email to see their response,you never can tell you might be lucky.

Have heard of someone who was sent an invite but don't know how far with the process but what I know is that they choose from the existing inventories of application.

Hope it helps though

Ig

Saj123 said:
Does anyone know who is invited to go through the express entry route after nomination. Is there a specific process. I am eligible for both CEC- express entry 444 points( not enough on its own). And also under manitoba skilled work as i have more than 1 year experience working in manitoba NOC A.

Ideally i would like to get 600 points in my express entry profile for manitoba nomination. What's the best way

chiomadems

Aug 7, 2014
hello my people, please which batch are they assessing now, cant wait for my turn. and for those of us in the express entry pool, are we going to be given a certificate to apply through the pool.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Am afraid No.EE and EOI are quite different.

Ig

chiomadems said:
hello my people, please which batch are they assessing now, cant wait for my turn. and for those of us in the express entry pool, are we going to be given a certificate to apply through the pool.