+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

krunalpatel_ec

May 18, 2010
pwnmann said:
Login Information shows (login problem) from 09 apr 2016...

Login was unsuccessful. Please correct the errors and try again.

An error occured during your login attempt. Please try again later.

..............pls help........wht can i do..........
same problem

waiting4positive

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Druce said:
On the CIC website I read (cant remember exactly where) that the PCC are usually valid for 12 months. I then read about an EE applicant that submitted PCC older than 6 months and their application was declined because of this and they had to re-submit the entire application.

So, I am not 100% sure how long they are valid.

I then sent an e-mail beginning March to my local Visa Office and asked them about this. I asked if the attached documents would be sufficient and pointed out that two of them passed the 6 month date and one will be 6 moths old later this month. I received a reply last week that I should submit the original PCC (they did not tell me if I can courier/post/drop off in person). They said in the e-mail that they will request new PCC if it is required.

I have already applied for new PCC in March and have already received them. I am traveling to the VO today to hand them in, in person, and hopefully to find out how far my application is and if there is anything else I can do to speed it up.

As long as your application is received by CIC before the expiry date of the certificate it will be fine. Make sure that you send the application with UPS Courier Services www.ups.com as they have a branch in Sydney, Nova Scotia, this way you can track your package online and receive a waybill online that shows the exact date they received your application as well as the person who received it. It might be a little more expensive, but this is worth the money and it will give you surety that everything is order with your application.

Hit the [good] button if this helped :D
Thank you so much Druce that helps alot

purpleheart

Jan 22, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014(mpnp on line), 16-01-2016 (cic/paper-based)
Nomination.....
08-12-2015 (mpnp)
AOR Received.
22-03-2016 (UCI#, EP#)
IELTS Request
19-09-2015 by mpnp
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Interview........
Sponsor's Interview: 27-11-2015(mpnp)
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
waiting4positive said:
Hi everyone, i have a question? I received LOR in December 2015 and my certificate will expire on May30 and I haven't submitted my PR application yet. In a week I will have it all ready to send. I have had to redo my IELTS as it expired and fill all documents. I want to know am I too late to apply? And how long it takes for CIC to confirm back that they have received my application? I am very worried. Please advise.
An average of 2 to 3 months wherein the CIO confirms a UCI # from the time cio received an application (if an application package os complete). Kindly check the timeline of other members so you will have a complete picture.

saifcanada

Jan 25, 2014
I got LAA for MPNP 2016 application.
My question, is it okay to use PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE (MBA) and regular transcripts from back home University for MPNP full application? If MPNP asks for the main certificate, I could be able to give them. I am planning to get the main documents ASAP, but it will take some days and I think I should not wait for these as I have the provisional documents in hands. Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Saif

purpleheart

Jan 22, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014(mpnp on line), 16-01-2016 (cic/paper-based)
Nomination.....
08-12-2015 (mpnp)
AOR Received.
22-03-2016 (UCI#, EP#)
IELTS Request
19-09-2015 by mpnp
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Interview........
Sponsor's Interview: 27-11-2015(mpnp)
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-10-2016
saifcanada said:
I got LAA for MPNP 2016 application.
My question, is it okay to use PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE (MBA) and regular transcripts from back home University for MPNP full application? If MPNP asks for the main certificate, I could be able to give them. I am planning to get the main documents ASAP, but it will take some days and I think I should not wait for these as I have the provisional documents in hands. Suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Saif
Send the MPNP whatever documents you have...because the bottomline here is the word DEADLINE.. well if you still have more time...try to get the exact documents what mpnp is asking..., you can also check your graduate school if they are issuing Temporary Transcript of Records...if time constrains. Good Luck pal.

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guri89 said:
Main problem is that my sponsor is on maternity leave til may 31th ..an now she is in toronto with her relatives she will definitely come next month she is living in Manitoba since 2011................ am worried may be it will effect my application this is my tension?????/?
22 g kyu tnsn lai aa.. Rabb te rakho bhrosa thonu dasya ta c b call ta thodr number te aauni aa kise nu ki pta k tusi rehnde kithe o??? Credit card te kamm na kre thoda sponsr cash te kre... Veer mere frnds de naal b ida da case hoya te ohna nu apprvl a gai ...Waheguru sab te mehr kre

krunalpatel_ec

May 18, 2010
Guri89 said:
Anyone who is still waiting for lOA and sponsor interview..................????
don't worry bro still so many 2014 applicant along with me also still waiting for LOA
Let's pray ... I have no idea when but the earliest we will get it

... Good luck to all of us ...

TB82

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Guri89 said:
Anyone who is still waiting for lOA and sponsor interview..................????
Hello my application is still in process since December 2015, no interview and no other contact yet! So I guess we are not alone!!! Good luck !

niralpatel

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Anand,Gujarat,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174-2175 Website developer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
24-04-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted latest result with CIC package.
File Transfer...
11-05-2016
mohdsafiuddin said:
I had a question about Jobs in Winnipeg. Does anybody here know any resources or websites where I can find out about jobs, markets etc?
And also, if anyone from the Software engineering field could help me out with their experiences or contacts, i would really appreciate it.
Hello mohdsafiuddin,

I'm also looking for same. By profession, I am software engineer and website developer. Also trying to get the job openings for related skills. If you found anything then please update me.

Thanks in advance.

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Justsingh said:
22 g kyu tnsn lai aa.. Rabb te rakho bhrosa thonu dasya ta c b call ta thodr number te aauni aa kise nu ki pta k tusi rehnde kithe o??? Credit card te kamm na kre thoda sponsr cash te kre... Veer mere frnds de naal b ida da case hoya te ohna nu apprvl a gai ...Waheguru sab te mehr kre
hahaha lots of thax veer g tuhadi support layi ....veere 2 year hogye w8 karde hun dar agda koi panga na pe jave ......... tuhadi v interview hoyi c ya kale sponsor di hi .......... buhat long process a strees hoya pya .....veer g suggest kro w8 kara ya inquiy pava la ?

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
krunalpatel_ec said:
don't worry bro still so many 2014 applicant along with me also still waiting for LOA
Let's pray ... I have no idea when but the earliest we will get it

... Good luck to all of us ...
may be our turn will come soon after general elections of manitona 19 april .................lts hope