+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

VIRPAL1986

Nov 11, 2015
I am also march 2014 applicant (GS) from india but my status is still assesment pending since april 2014...i am from punjab,india

nik_jag

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 feb 2014(MPNP) 4 feb 16(CIC)
Doc's Request.
nov 2014
Nomination.....
20 nov 2015
AOR Received.
20 march 2016
IELTS Request
nov 2014
File Transfer...
20 may 2016
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Guri89 said:
hello guys...... i am new in this forum plz plz help me I am march 2014 applicant (GS) from india but my status is still assesment pending since November 2014............am so worried...........suggest me guys what should i do? any friend who applied in march 2014 nd still waiting for sponser interview???? specially from india punjab????
hello Guri89 am also from punjab. Dont worry ur status will change soon.......... Have faith in god nd he'll bless u my friend.......

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Thankyou for ur response guys .. Virpal,nik_jag and payamix............and all

Virpal ji what is ur occupation ...?

And sandhu99 , lali182 ,patial07 and advocate_chd frndz are you general applicants or belong to family stream guys ur experience is so valuable for all of us who r in the waiting train ???

but guys its very long time for waiting ......... tell me frndz if anyone has latest news about pending files... when it will be finalized?

patial07

Jun 25, 2015
Guri89 said:

And sandhu99 , lali182 ,patial07 and advocate_chd frndz are you general applicants or belong to family stream guys ur experience is so valuable for all of us who r in the waiting train ???

but guys its very long time for waiting ......... tell me frndz if anyone has latest news about pending files... when it will be finalized?
General stream

advocate_chd

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Guri89 said:

patial07 said:
General stream
Hi guri i applied in july 2014 and and my status changed to assessment pending in april 2015.....in process 23 dec......assessment complete on 31st dec.now waiting fr loa. Mine is general stream.

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
advocate_chd said:
Hi guri i applied in july 2014 and and my status changed to assessment pending in april 2015.....in process 23 dec......assessment complete on 31st dec.now waiting fr loa. Mine is general stream.
have u faced any physical or telephonic inquiry? am worried because my ielts is going to be expire in march.....what should i do?

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
VIRPAL1986 said:
I am also march 2014 applicant (GS) from india but my status is still assesment pending since april 2014...i am from punjab,india
virpal ji what is ur occupation and ielts score ....... mine ielts is 6 bands and am a computer engineer.looking forward for ur reply :)

patial07

Jun 25, 2015
Guri89 said:
what is ur occupation my frnd? have u faced any physical or telephonic inquiry?
I didnt face any telephonic or physical enquiry except my interview in-fact my ielts expired long back ago. My occupation is admin assistant

go north

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
2263 & 1225
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2014 (MPNP); 13-11-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
30-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Request
09-03-2016
Med's Done....
18-03-2016 (done); 28-03-2016 (rcvd by CIC)
Passport Req..
29-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2016 (VOH)
LANDED..........
07-08-2016
Druce said:
So, checked my e-mail this evening and received a mail from CIO / CIC stating that they have received our application, that it is complete, that they received the funds and Your application has now been placed into processing.

Also received a UCI and application EP00.... number.

Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP 8) :p ;D :D ;)
Conagratulations!

Are you now able to register on line with CIC and Check your application status?
... how long do you suppose is the waiting time before the next step (Med Request ??? )?

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
patial07 said:
I didnt face any telephonic or physical enquiry except my interview in-fact my ielts expired long back ago. My occupation is admin assistant
Thankyou very much brother...... hope so my turn will come soon.... :)...god bless you waheguru mehar karan

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
payamix said:
Dear Guri89
You are not alone, I'm Feb 2014 applicant(GS) and my status is still pending since November 2014 !!
I sent an email to MPNP ,their answer is:

Hello,

The application has been received and is placed in queue for assessment. Once a decision has been made the applicant will receive notification in writing of the outcome.

The MPNP is based on a bilateral agreement with the Government of Canada which requires the province to thoroughly and consistently pre-screen all applicants to ensure that each nominee has a clearly demonstrated potential to become a successful economic immigrant to Manitoba.

This is why the MPNP processes the strongest applicants first by selecting those with confirmed employment, job-ready English, training and work experience indicating potential for employability and/or strong family connections.

Manitoba cannot guarantee processing times for any application because each application is assessed on its own merits and each requires follow-up with applicants and supporters to ensure program integrity.

Please refrain from asking for status updates as it takes time away from assessing the application.

Sincerely,
oh but this waiting game is so painful......i was also thinking to email them.but now feeling helpless :(

Guri89

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Any senior member of this forum has any idea about pending files.........who recently contacted with MPNP office..........plz plz share with us ...........i know everyone who is waiting for sponsor interview is worried :( :( :( :( ??? ???

challenger777

Feb 28, 2015
Hi Friend ,
I got the nomination letter from Manitoba Nominee on 20/12/2015 and I have new baby on 01/01/2016 but I didn't send my application to CIC till now
Should I inform Manitobe Nominee Program with my new baby information or not.

Thank you in advance

advocate_chd

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
challenger777 said:
Hi Friend ,
I got the nomination letter from Manitoba Nominee on 20/12/2015 and I have new baby on 01/01/2016 but I didn't send my application to CIC till now
Should I inform Manitobe Nominee Program with my new baby information or not.

Thank you in advance

First of all congratulations for LOA and new baby.... Apply for baby's Passport, additional funds of $2000 CAD for baby.. His/her birth certificate translation if not in English....then add your baby as dependent in main form/generic form...(application to cic) you can thoroughly read the instructions from cic website and can easily complete the forms...
No need to inform the cic as the information of your baby will go with your forms because you will/you have to add your baby as your dependent at CIC stage..