MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
Iverjebs said:
Hi Guys, for future use. When you received your LOA and done all the requirements, regardless where you from you must submit the package to this address below thru UPS? or can we submit to Canadian embassy where we from? little bit confuse

Citizen and Immigration Canada
Provincial Nominee Program
Centralized Intake Office
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 5Z2
CANADA

regards,
Hi there

Send via UPS to the above address

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT send to the PO BOX address on the website

There is a local UPS store in Nova Scotia

The reason not to use PO BOX is that other courier services will sub-contract your package out to be delivered to the street address and you will not be able to track your package after this. You will only be able to track it to the couriers main office, then all tracking will cease and you won't
have any updates, only after some time passes and you wonder what's going on, then only when you call the courier company they will tell you it has been sub-contracted out and they cannot track it either.

Avoid all the above and follow my previous advise.

xxx

althea

NOTE: I have read this from other people in other streams who have posted their experiences so that is how I became aware of it.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Druce said:
I have read on IMM5690E (Check List for PNP Applicants ) that it is advisable to submit the PC with the application but that it is also possible to do it at a later stage. This what I will do. All of the other applicants on the South African Forums do it like this as it might take more than 4 weeks to get the South African Police Clearance.

Another question and form I am not certain about is the form "Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 424.19 KB) August 2014" at the following link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

Myself and my wifr will be accompanied by our daughter, she is 7 years of age and is not adopted or anything like that. I am not sure if I need to fill this form, can anyone shed some light on this?
Hey Buddy

I was reading these forms yesterday, also filled them out (feeling anxious..........need something to do ;) ;))

this form is for the spouse and additional dependant(s) these members will need to sign these forms as well.

The first one that the main applicant fills out (you) merely informs the officer that you have these other people accompanying you and you sign this one.

So I think you need to get the wife to sign on hers and you sign on Layla's form as she's a minor.

Hope this helps

xx

althea

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
K33 said:
Hello,

Please need your advise, are we going the fill and send only the forms applicable to us to CIC?
Thank you! :D
Quite correct K33!

You also MUST send the police clearance certificates from the countries you have lived/worked in previously, including your home country.

I also read on a different thread that we need to send our IELTS report.
If the report has exceeded its validity date then we need to attach a simply note to say that when you submitted to MPNP the report was valid at the time. That's!

Pay your fees and send the receipt through as well.

CIC will take approx. 3/4 months to respond about your application so do not be upset, just take it in your stride and keep on smiling cos this stage will not take very long, you have one foot in the door already :p :p :p :p :p :p

xxx

althea

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
K33 said:
Hello,

Please need your advise, are we going the fill and send only the forms applicable to us to CIC?
Yes, correct!!

Send police clearance certificates(PCC) as well, if you've worked/lived in any other country you should get PCC from there as well.

I also read on other threads that you need to send the IELTS report. If it has expired in the interim, send a brief letter with it attached saying that it was valid at the time of submission to the online MPNP.

Pay your fees and you're done!!!

Good luck mate

xx

althea

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-June-2014 (MPNP Application)
Doc's Request.
24-June-2014 (SP2 submitted)
Govender said:
Yes, correct!!

Send police clearance certificates(PCC) as well, if you've worked/lived in any other country you should get PCC from there as well.

I also read on other threads that you need to send the IELTS report. If it has expired in the interim, send a brief letter with it attached saying that it was valid at the time of submission to the online MPNP.

Pay your fees and you're done!!!

Good luck mate

xx

althea
Thank you Althea. I also want to know if the required documents needs to be notarized and what is national identity documents. We are currently working in Qatar, can we use our Qatar ID's as national identity documents?
Please for your advise and thank you in advance! ;D

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
18-09-2014 (received confirmation from VO)
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
K33 said:
Thank you Althea. I also want to know if the required documents needs to be notarized and what is national identity documents. We are currently working in Qatar, can we use our Qatar ID's as national identity documents?
Please for your advise and thank you in advance! ;D
Hi K33:

Pay attention to the checklist. Normally, they only ask for copies of notarized or red ribbon birth certificates, marriage cert., national ID or Residence Permit (RP) in Qatar since you are working in Qatar, etc.

I would advise that you provide them the original PCC from Doha too and the countries that you lived in for more than 6 months.
Pay the RPRF and processing fee. Good luck!

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Einna said:
Hi K33:

Pay attention to the checklist. Normally, they only ask for copies of notarized or red ribbon birth certificates, marriage cert., national ID or Residence Permit (RP) in Qatar since you are working in Qatar, etc.

I would advise that you provide them the original PCC from Doha too and the countries that you lived in for more than 6 months.
Pay the RPRF and processing fee. Good luck!
Hello Einna, how are you? ;D thank you for the advice and I’m so happy for you! ;D I have started reviewing the CIC application forms (online) and seeking for an advice to make sure not to miss anything. Einna, I have another question, My NBI Clearance is still valid, it will expire on January 2016, can I still use it or better to obtain new one?

Thank you again ;D

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
K33 said:
Hello Einna, how are you? ;D thank you for the advice and I'm so happy for you! ;D I have started reviewing the CIC application forms (online) and seeking for an advice to make sure not to miss anything. Einna, I have another question, My NBI Clearance is still valid, it will expire on January 2016, can I still use it or better to obtain new one?

Thank you again ;D
Hi K33:

I'm doing fine... waiting for our passports from ADVO with the visa stamped ;) Thank you.
If you will submit your PR application this year then you do not need to get a new one. Just make sure that CIC receives your application before the expiry date of your NBI clearance. ;D

Did you make it to the express entry?

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Einna said:
Hi K33:

I'm doing fine... waiting for our passports from ADVO with the visa stamped ;) Thank you.
If you will submit your PR application this year then you do not need to get a new one. Just make sure that CIC receives your application before the expiry date of your NBI clearance. ;D

Did you make it to the express entry?
Hello Einna, Congratulations! :D

How did you sent your CIC application package, which courier you used?
More or less, how many weeks/months it will take to reach CIC and to receive AOR?
Actually, I'm still waiting for the LOA, they said within 2 weeks, hope to receive it soon.. ;D my supporter got interviewed just recently, Sept.11. Maybe I will submit it manually (paper-based).I'm just so excited ;D

Than you Einna! :)

Einna

Jun 8, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2013
Doc's Request.
08-06-2013
Nomination.....
28-02-2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
04-04-2014 (CIO)
IELTS Request
Not required - NOC B
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 26, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
October 5, 2015
LANDED..........
April 2016 Godwilling
K33 said:
Hello Einna, Congratulations! :D

How did you sent your CIC application package, which courier you used?
More or less, how many weeks/months it will take to reach CIC and to receive AOR?
Actually, I'm still waiting for the LOA, they said within 2 weeks, hope to receive it soon.. ;D my supporter got interviewed just recently, Sept.11.
I'm just so excited ;D

Than you Einna! :)
I used FedEx. It takes less than a week to reach CIO in Nova Scotia. It takes 1 month to receive the AOR but some receive their AOR after 2-3 months.
Better prepare the paperworks for your PR application so when you receive the LOA, you can submit the package immediately. Did you use the address of your sponsor for your LOA or did you use your address here in Doha?

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Thanks so much Einna, you've done a fabulous job of answering all of K33's questions.

Congrats on your progress as well.

I am sure that I will have some good news before the end of this month as well.

God shall prevail ;D ;D ;D ;D

xxx

althea

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Einna said:
I used FedEx. It takes less than a week to reach CIO in Nova Scotia. It takes 1 month to receive the AOR but some receive their AOR after 2-3 months.
Better prepare the paperworks for your PR application so when you receive the LOA, you can submit the package immediately. Did you use the address of your sponsor for your LOA or did you use your address here in Doha?
Thank you again Einna for answering my queries.. you helped me alot.

I want to update my mailing address, Can I still update my mailing address online? My current status is assessment in process? :)

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
K33 said:
Thank you again Einna for answering my queries.. you helped me alot.

I want to update my mailing address, Can I still update my mailing address online? My current status is assessment in process? :)
Yes you can still update through your online profile.

xx

smak02

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2014
Med's Done....
01-09-2014, second: 28-02-2016
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
26-10-2016
Govender said:
Hi there

Send via UPS to the above address

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT send to the PO BOX address on the website

There is a local UPS store in Nova Scotia

The reason not to use PO BOX is that other courier services will sub-contract your package out to be delivered to the street address and you will not be able to track your package after this. You will only be able to track it to the couriers main office, then all tracking will cease and you won't
have any updates, only after some time passes and you wonder what's going on, then only when you call the courier company they will tell you it has been sub-contracted out and they cannot track it either.

Avoid all the above and follow my previous advise.

xxx

althea

NOTE: I have read this from other people in other streams who have posted their experiences so that is how I became aware of it.
So far I know, any UPS or DHL do not accept any address with PO box. so check the street address and write it. Thanks.

binbin79

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3012 and 3233
App. Filed.......
MPNP - 14/02/2014 IRCC - 14/July/2016
Doc's Request.
Status changed to pending 12/11/2014 to process 1/June/2016 to complete 15/June/2016.. Interview of my friend and mine: 7/June/2016
Nomination.....
14/June/2016
AOR Received.
04/Nov/2016
IELTS Request
14/02/2014 updated 14/08/2015
File Transfer...
3/Nov/2016
Med's Request
19/Dec/2016
Med's Done....
27/Dec/2016
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
6/Mar/2017
VISA ISSUED...
27/Feb/2017
LANDED..........
16/May/2017
K33 said:
Hello,

Hi K33,

The forms which are applicable to you can be filled, marked in checklist and sent it.

Thanks