Kuwait
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Maddy1921 said:
Hope this new week gives the most awaited news. Positivity is essential in immigration. Have faith in almighty.
yes hopefully it will changed this week. by the way anyone noticed the most of the applicant who still did not changed status are from Close relative supporters. I wonder why...

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
HangOver parson said:
Thank god
yesterday I got my LOA

Now please tell me which things are needed for apply to cic
This guy applied December 2013, should give all of us hope that we are not that far :D

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
go north said:
Hi fellow mpnp aspirants,

Feb 2014 applicant here, with Assessment Pending status since Nov 2014. For those with similar or earlier timeline, will you please share ....
>> do you have any concrete news of why it's taking this long?
>> can you please share your plans or strategies to speed it up, if any.

Thanks in advance.
Hi go north, unfortunately there concrete news or efidence why we have to wait this long. My supporter visited the MPNP Offices a couple of weeks ago, gave them my case number, they logged into my file and the response was: Everything is still in order and the application will change soon but there is nothing you can do now but wait and check you status and e-mail regularly if we might need additional information or documentation.

Be positive my friend, our statuses will change soon!

PavG

Dec 25, 2014
Hello everyone, With God's grace i Recieved my LOA today :) , finally after 1 year and 8 months of applying. My sponcer was interviewd 22 days ago and i was interviewed 3 weeks back and today finally i got a mail. whatis the next process and how much more time will this whole process takes and i wish all of you a very good luck whosoever has applied.

Phil4:13

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PavG said:
Hello everyone, With God's grace i Recieved my LOA today :) , finally after 1 year and 8 months of applying. My sponcer was interviewd 22 days ago and i was interviewed 3 weeks back and today finally i got a mail. whatis the next process and how much more time will this whole process takes and i wish all of you a very good luck whosoever has applied.

Congrats! Start preparing again with another race. God bless.

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
Hi Everyone I need advice from all of you.My brothers sponsor got interviewed on June 30 and we did not hear anything back from them.Its been over month and no respone back yet.Did anyone else ever heard that they took this long ? Anyone please help

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
PavG said:

wonderful news my friend

Please tell us when you actually sent in your application and if it was paper based or online.

Thanks

Good luck with CIC

MPNP should send you an application package detailing how to proceed with the CIC application.

Mostly fill out all the forms they've asked for, copy of the nomination letter and IELTS copy. Pay fees and send proof as well.
More will be on form IMM5690E.................go check it out online for now

xx

Althea

Maddy1921

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
ri123 said:
Hi Everyone I need advice from all of you.My brothers sponsor got interviewed on June 30 and we did not hear anything back from them.Its been over month and no respone back yet.Did anyone else ever heard that they took this long ? Anyone please help
Same as mine. My sponsor interview done on 10 june but not a single word from them. May be they are finalizing LOA. stay hopeful. If they need anything they would have asked.

manjeetsg

Star Member
Mar 22, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Paper File March 2013 (File No July 2013)
Doc's Request.
No (Sponsor Interview 07-07-2015)
Nomination.....
15-10-2015 (CIC File Recd 21-12-2015)
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
IELTS Request
submitted New & Old
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Request
05-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
05-06-2017
PavG said:
Congratulations!!! hope we will also get ours LOA very soon. :) :)

ri123

Jan 15, 2015
Maddy1921 said:
Same as mine. My sponsor interview done on 10 june but not a single word from them. May be they are finalizing LOA. stay hopeful. If they need anything they would have asked.
Yeah I am trying to be positive but sometimes its so hard to think positive. Hope we will get it soon ;D

PavG

Dec 25, 2014
Hello guyz, MPNP just sent me a confirmed letter that my nomination had been confirmed for the pnp program and i should send the dcuments with the letter they sent me to sydney. I recieved the copy of LOA thru mail and they have asked me to submit it via paper through courier or mail. I m getting done with the papers they did asked me to get and will send them within this week.

Be patient everyone, one of my friend's sponcer got call around 4 months ago still dere is no ign of his interview, sometimes they interview the sponcer at very early stage and dont interview the applicant very soon, the processing time for all the general stream applications is 18-24 months. . i recieved my LOA in 20th month. . .DONT WORRY, EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE IT SOON . . GOOD LUCK

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
PavG said:
Hello guyz, MPNP just sent me a confirmed letter that my nomination had been confirmed for the pnp program and i should send the dcuments with the letter they sent me to sydney. I recieved the copy of LOA thru mail and they have asked me to submit it via paper through courier or mail. I m getting done with the papers they did asked me to get and will send them within this week.

Be patient everyone, one of my friend's sponcer got call around 4 months ago still dere is no ign of his interview, sometimes they interview the sponcer at very early stage and dont interview the applicant very soon, the processing time for all the general stream applications is 18-24 months. . i recieved my LOA in 20th month. . .DONT WORRY, EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE IT SOON . . GOOD LUCK
Congratulations for nomination.

In my case my supporter got interview on feb-2015 but no any news.

how much time they have taken dont know. some other friends is also waiting for decision who got interview last feb-march 2015.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
PavG said:

Thanks for sharing................your info really does help us alot, please continue to keep us informed

xx

althea