Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
sweetquartz6 said:
hi ,
is it possible for one supporter to support two applicants at a time?
Yes that is possible in close relative. it is stated on there website and they have also confirmed it in email.
To be considered a close relative, a Manitoba Supporter must be related to the applicant (or the applicant’s spouse) in one of the following ways:

sister or brother
niece or nephew (ex: child of your sister or brother)
aunt or uncle (ex: brother or sister of your mother or father)
first cousin (ex: child of your aunt or uncle)
mother or father
grandmother or grandfather

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
sweetquartz6 said:
hi ,
is it possible for one supporter to support two applicants at a time?
According to the website they say one applicant at a time, but they also mention sufficient funds to support the person, so Im thinking the only way they would accept one person supporting 2 applications was if they had enough income to do so.

Just my inyterpretation..

xx

taurasmishu83

Jun 11, 2015
umanitoba said:
No, I don't think so since I am comparing with the others. I have been living in Winnipeg since 2012 and my score is +80 so I think I have strong adaptability, language, and connection scores compared to others. The only common things between my friend that already received calls is that they are studying electrical engineering at the U of M, so I think it's based on the major that you have applied.
I have applied on July 23 and my status is still 'Received' though my score is also 80+ and I have strong connection in Manitoba. I think they prefer the Job category under which you are applying.

sweetquartz6

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-july-13
Doc's Request.
nil
Nomination.....
27-march-14
AOR Received.
10-sept-14(e-cas status update: 15 sep)
IELTS Request
sent with package
File Transfer...
20-oct-14
Med's Request
19-nov-14
Med's Done....
18-Dec-14
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
16-01-15 (sent 24 jan 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
inshaALlah soon
LANDED..........
inshaALlah soon
Govender said:
According to the website they say one applicant at a time, but they also mention sufficient funds to support the person, so Im thinking the only way they would accept one person supporting 2 applications was if they had enough income to do so.

Just my inyterpretation..

xx
Yes u r right.
Im also of the same opinion. They have to have sufficient funds and tax payments records..

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
I have looked at this forum from 2012 and there still is no concrete evidence/proof on how they pick the order of applications. There is no pattern or clue on how they do this. It is case by case / luck by luck versus timeline versus assessment points type of system that they follow.

Stop bothering trying to figure it out, it will make you go mad :p Rather spend your time being positive, hoping and praying for the best than to fill your mind with uncertainties about the processes and procedures. Your application will change status and you will receive LOA sooner or later.

Some of the late 2013 applicants with lower scores are receiving theirs now. Some early 2014 applicants are receiving theirs now.

At least we are all early 2014 seeing that they did not take any more applications from mid 2014. All of us in the 2014 boat will have LOA by the end of this year ;D

Keep the good faith ;)

robin_brar

Jun 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2014
Doc's Request.
Not asked
Nomination.....
17/11/2015
AOR Received.
23/02/2016
IELTS Request
Not asked
File Transfer...
10/03/2016
Med's Request
12/09/2016
Med's Done....
14/09/2016
Interview........
Not asked
Passport Req..
21/03/2017
Druce said:
I have looked at this forum from 2012 and there still is no concrete evidence/proof on how they pick the order of applications. There is no pattern or clue on how they do this. It is case by case / luck by luck versus timeline versus assessment points type of system that they follow.

Stop bothering trying to figure it out, it will make you go mad :p Rather spend your time being positive, hoping and praying for the best than to fill your mind with uncertainties about the processes and procedures. Your application will change status and you will receive LOA sooner or later.

Some of the late 2013 applicants with lower scores are receiving theirs now. Some early 2014 applicants are receiving theirs now.

At least we are all early 2014 seeing that they did not take any more applications from mid 2014. All of us in the 2014 boat will have LOA by the end of this year ;D

Keep the good faith ;)

Hi

I agree with you. We all can wait patiently, nothing else.

Another question is, how many out here are facing trouble logging in their online accounts. Please share, as I am facing this trouble from couple of weeks.

Robin

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Re: MPNP Application 2014 for FILIPINOS
« Reply #2942 on: August 03, 2015, 02:33:02 pm »

Quote from: znarfier on July 11, 2015, 01:01:04 pm
It is so nice to hear from July 2014 applicants that they were already interviewed or their sponsors were... this only means that when a July 31st, 2014 applicant's file finally gets assessed, then the April 30, 2015 applicants will be next!

To others who haven't received an update yet, just pray and persevere coz before you knew it you will be flying with your family to Canada soon!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi znarfier, how do you work this out if I may ask? Just curious, and excited :p

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
daniel.x.qiao said:
Hi,

I have been diagnosed a hyperthyroidism in my ME. Does it affect my application?
I doubt that it will cause them to deny you a visa, but I think you need to google the reasons your app could be refused due to medicals.

From what I have read on the CIC website you can be refused if your long term care will be an expense for the government. My knowledge with hyperthyroidism is that it is very treatable and managable, my mum and sister in law have it and they are on meds and are fine, no problems. As long as you take your meds it does not give you any hassles.

Please do further research just to put your mind at ease.

xx

Althea

lijauco_jojo

Jun 22, 2015
Manitoba Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/30/2014
Doc's Request.
COC from SG - 5/11/2016
Nomination.....
1/14/2016
AOR Received.
3/22/2016
IELTS Request
Included on my initial application
Med's Request
4/14/2016
Med's Done....
4/21/2016
Passport Req..
5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
umanitoba said:
lijauco_jojo said:
Hi umanitoba,

Reviewing your application doesn't depends on the submission date or filing date of your application. It was indicated on the mpnp site that they will prioritize applicants with strong application. I guess it's nased on their SA points, Languange, Adaptability and strong connection within manitoba. Don't worry buddy. You're change status will come. Maybe this week. Don't lose hope. Just pray and have alot of patience.
[/qu

They have not mentioned anywhere on their website that they are processing based on the points (strong to weak). Please send the link since I am sure that this is not the case and you can find this based on several applicants score in this forum. My friend had 69 points and already received his interview call.
Hi Umanitoba,

Below is the quote I've read from the MPNP site. I really don't know how they're processing the application but they've stated the they're prioritizing strong applicants. Hope this clear things out.

"This is why the MPNP processes the strongest applicants first by selecting those with confirmed employment, job-ready English, training and work experience indicating potential for employability and/or strong family connections."

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/2015/03/09/mpnp-processing-time/

lijauco_jojo

Jun 22, 2015
Manitoba Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/30/2014
Doc's Request.
COC from SG - 5/11/2016
Nomination.....
1/14/2016
AOR Received.
3/22/2016
IELTS Request
Included on my initial application
Med's Request
4/14/2016
Med's Done....
4/21/2016
Passport Req..
5/30/2016
VISA ISSUED...
6/15/2016
LANDED..........
7/8/2016
Govender said:
Hi there

I'm not sure you can view the full application, i think best bet is to call MPNP and send an email informing them of this error.

Dont delay buddy.

Let us know what response you get.

xx

Althea
Hi Althea,

I've just emailed the MPNP last 7/31/2015 and they've replied. I just ask them If they can amend my NOC indicated on my application. They thought that I'm an applicant from EE and advised me to go to my online account and I can change it myself. So I've screenshot my online account and I've also said that I can't change anything but adding some documents instead. They've said that they already changed my NOC. Thank God for their fast response. God is really good! ;D :D :)

daniel.x.qiao

Aug 3, 2015
Govender said:
I doubt that it will cause them to deny you a visa, but I think you need to google the reasons your app could be refused due to medicals.

From what I have read on the CIC website you can be refused if your long term care will be an expense for the government. My knowledge with hyperthyroidism is that it is very treatable and managable, my mum and sister in law have it and they are on meds and are fine, no problems. As long as you take your meds it does not give you any hassles.

Please do further research just to put your mind at ease.

xx

Althea

Hi Althea,

Thanks for the reply. You are right, my meds costs 5 dollar 1 month.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
lijauco_jojo said:
Hi Althea,

I've just emailed the MPNP last 7/31/2015 and they've replied. I just ask them If they can amend my NOC indicated on my application. They thought that I'm an applicant from EE and advised me to go to my online account and I can change it myself. So I've screenshot my online account and I've also said that I can't change anything but adding some documents instead. They've said that they already changed my NOC. Thank God for their fast response. God is really good! ;D :D :)
Oh my God..............i am so glad to hear that.

1. they replied ........................wooooo hoooo..............for that

2. they changed it themselves...............God is too wonderful my friend

I do believe you can just sit back and wait for things to proceed now, no need to stress.

xx

althea

#happyforyou :D :D :D

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..