Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
pndrana said:
Hi Govender ,

In my case about 8 weeks is completed after supporter interview ...

Still waiting for decision ..
This is great! Gives all of us hope on this forum :D

sweetie_jhen

Apr 22, 2015
vimaljindal2 said:
Any May 2014 applicants got status change recently ? I am May 2014 applicant . But my status is still Received till date .
hi any update to your application?

I am May 2014 applicant. but until now my status is also Received. :D

Balobabes

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
PER 04/12/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
04-12-2015
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
25-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-aug-2015
LANDED..........
27 Aug 2015
Hi guys, I'm new in this group. I have FSW application ongoing and I recently got nominated by Manitoba province so I want to submit the application and see which one sails through first. Destination is Manitoba for the 2 applications anywhere. Going through the document checklist on cic website, i believe the requirements are minimal compared to FSW but i do not want to make a mistake please people. The questions are:
Do I need to submit original LOA?
Do I need to submit proof of funds as we did in FSW
On schedule 4 form there's a space that says funds, should the amount to be filed be the amount expected of the number of my family or what I have in my account as a whole
Do I need to submit work references?
I will appreciate your quick response and thanks for your help in advance

mpasrija

Dec 15, 2014
My sponsor interview was done 14 April and Application Status is changed to "Assessment Complete" today.

However, MPNP people never called me !! Anyone of you know if this is nothing is worry about and i should stay positive for the result ?

pndrana

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
03-06-2013
IELTS Request
No
mpasrija said:
My sponsor interview was done 14 April and Application Status is changed to "Assessment Complete" today.

However, MPNP people never called me !! Anyone of you know if this is nothing is worry about and i should stay positive for the result ?
Congratulations...

Don't worry, It is depends on the officer.

So wait for LOA...

Thanks

Aedan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2014
Hi! Congrats! As far as i know not all applicants get to be interviewed. Depends if the officer needs more confirmation or proof of your relationship to the sponsor.

May i know when your status changed to pending? Ours
just recently changed to assessment pending and im wondering when they will call our sponsor.

thanks!

mpasrija said:

mpasrija

Dec 15, 2014
Aedan said:
Hi! Congrats! As far as i know not all applicants get to be interviewed. Depends if the officer needs more confirmation or proof of your relationship to the sponsor.

May i know when your status changed to pending? Ours
just recently changed to assessment pending and im wondering when they will call our sponsor.

thanks!
Thanks, My status was directly changed to Assessment in process from Received in Mid December.

preet93

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mpasrija said:
Thanks, My status was directly changed to Assessment in process from Received in Mid December.
Hi Guys,
I hope someone can answer my question. I am not expecting a perfect answer but just an idea. The MPNP is going to start accepting applications on April 30 can you tell how fast the cap of 5000 applications going to filled? I know that's a stupid question but some experienced guys can give me any idea about it i guess? Thanks so much

munjal285

Nov 17, 2014
Ahmedabad, Guajarat, India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2014
mpasrija said:

Congratulation.... :) :)
Spreadsheet has been updated.

gurinderpannu

Apr 13, 2015
hi everybody..im dr pannu from india and my brotheR have logged the MPNP case in june 2014 from india ,which was sponserd by my wife whoz is living in manitoba. but status is coming only recieved from june there is no change in status till now. and ur consultant lawer saying that there is one rule of manitoba MPNP case, if ur living as paying guest on rent and ur landload have also sponserd the MPMP CASE then there ill b sum effect on ur case because only one person can sponsered from appartment or flat.. i want to knw about this missunderstanding because i feel that its ill logical excuse.. any bodyhelp me plz.. i want to knw about ths confussion and second i want to knw about ext time for interview of sponser...

gurinderpannu

Apr 13, 2015
gurinderpannu said:
hi everybody..im dr pannu from india and my brotheR have logged the MPNP case in june 2014 from india ,which was sponserd by my wife whoz is living in manitoba. but status is coming only recieved from june there is no change in status till now. and ur consultant lawer saying that there is one rule of manitoba MPNP case, if ur living as paying guest on rent and ur landload have also sponserd the MPMP CASE then there ill b sum effect on ur case because only one person can sponsered from appartment or flat.. i want to knw about this missunderstanding because i feel that its ill logical excuse.. any bodyhelp me plz.. i want to knw about ths confussion and second i want to knw about ext time for interview of sponser...
plz help me , anybody having idea about my prob