+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

Zeeshanraza

Aug 19, 2014
Dear Members,
I have I question regarding Settlement Funds.
I am principle applicant, and I want to submit Bank statement and Bank Certificate under my Wife's account, her account is almost 2 years old. And required Settlement fund according to my case it will be $16000. This 16000 amount just maintaining last 3 months. And before it was less then 16000. Is it ok ?
One of my friend told me M-PMP Must Required Joint account husband/wife is that true ?
If any member reply, I will be thankful to you.

jassdee

Mar 29, 2015
Hi Druce, I am really thankful for your support and advice. Please guide whether I have to send the following documents along with my application as the document checklist(IMM5690E) has not mentioned regarding these:
1. Bank statements(proof of funds)
2. Experience certificate
3. Transcripts(educational qualifications)
There is also a confusion whether the original LOA is to be sent or certified copy. As per checklist it is certified copy, but in LOA it is written that original LOA is to sent along with other forms and documents.
You being a senior member must be having exact information regarding this

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hello
According to me 2104 applicant are efficient compare to 2013
have you any idea present which month application under pocess my means receiving suporter interview calls
please share your idea's

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
ksheron said:
Hello Druce

if any lady is pregnant at the time of medicals then would it effect visa process or it is nor considered? pl guide
i am not sure about this my friend. I know that when the baby is born one can get the child a passport and update that but I am not sure if just pregnant how this will affect the application.

I would suggest you post this on the 2013 forum and ask. Lots of people on there that have applied to CIC and done medicals. I am sure they will be able to crack this one.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Zeeshanraza said:
Dear Members,
I have I question regarding Settlement Funds.
I am principle applicant, and I want to submit Bank statement and Bank Certificate under my Wife's account, her account is almost 2 years old. And required Settlement fund according to my case it will be $16000. This 16000 amount just maintaining last 3 months. And before it was less then 16000. Is it ok ?
One of my friend told me M-PMP Must Required Joint account husband/wife is that true ?
If any member reply, I will be thankful to you.
If have found that MPNP takes a lot of time to process most applications and have never seen anyone being declined because of proof of funds. If you have the money for 3 months in your or your wife's account this will be fine. They might ask you to submit proof again when they start assessment of your application. Even if they then ask for proof again and it is not in your account for 3 months they wont have a problem. Althea Govender asked them this question when she was at the information session at Downtown MPNP Offices in WInnipeg and they responded that you dont need to keep this amount from when submitting till they assess your application.

I asked the question when I was at info session December 2012: Will my application be declined if I submit my proof of funds and the money has only been in my account for 2 months and the answer was NO.

One of the people who attended even made the remark to just loan the money from someone, submit application, pay it back and lend it again if they ask for proof again. The lady that conducted the info session just grinned and said that she can not comment on that.

This however is not the RULE stipulated on the website and only my opinion and own experience.

Hope it helps +1 if it does ;)

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
jassdee said:
Hi Druce, I am really thankful for your support and advice. Please guide whether I have to send the following documents along with my application as the document checklist(IMM5690E) has not mentioned regarding these:
1. Bank statements(proof of funds)
2. Experience certificate
3. Transcripts(educational qualifications)
There is also a confusion whether the original LOA is to be sent or certified copy. As per checklist it is certified copy, but in LOA it is written that original LOA is to sent along with other forms and documents.
You being a senior member must be having exact information regarding this
Hi jassdee - I have not yet received LOA and have not submitted to CIC. My knowledge on this part is only what I have read and seen on the 2013 forum.

1. You do not have to submit proof of any funds when applying to CIC
2. I am not sure about this
3. I am not sure about this
4. FOLLOW THE CHECKLIST, just the certified copy is fine.

Give me a +1 if this was helpful :)

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
hamayun said:
Hello
According to me 2104 applicant are efficient compare to 2013
have you any idea present which month application under pocess my means receiving suporter interview calls
please share your idea's
A lot of 2013 November applicants getting interview and status changing, getting LOA etc etc. If you are already inside Manitoba it goes a lot faster. Also a lot of Jan-March 2014 applications changing status but not a lot of interviews yet. There is however no guarantee for when it will change status or when one will get LOA, this varies from case to case.

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
simonawo said:
Hi,

I plan to apply for the MPNP 2015, is it true that all documents to be uploaded has to be notarized copies?
No, only the ones that has been translated to English. Original scanned copies thats already in English can just be scanned and uploaded.

Calendula

Mar 16, 2014
Dear fellow applicants,

today I have received an ineligible letter. The reason for not accepting me is apparently I "did not demonstrate that [my] MB Supporter has been living and working in Manitoba for at least one year". He has sent in SP2 along with a scan of his passport and his MB health card. According to the letter the issueing dates of the documents did not demonstrate that he has been actually in MB - even though he has spent most of the last 30 years in the province .... Did we read over something?

Did this or something similar to any of you? Can I appeal? I am frustrated since it took exactly one year since SP2 was handed in and I don't want to wait another year or longer if I reapply.

Any advice will be highly appreciated! Thanks!

Calendula*

karamjit212

Aug 7, 2014
PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2014
Doc's Request.
25 March 2015
Nomination.....
10 Dec 2015
AOR Received.
03 March 2016
IELTS Request
No Need
File Transfer...
28 March 2016
Med's Request
13 Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16 Dec 2016
dafdipson said:
My application was submitted on May 31, 2014. My status is still showing Received. Please is there any May 2014 applicant that has been contacted?

HI

I AM JUNE 2014 APPLICANT AND STATUS IS ASSESSMENT PENDING FROM MARCH 2015

WAITING FOR POSITIVE RESPONSE AND BEST OF LUCK ALL OF U

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No. Sponsor interview 10/03/2016 ; assessment in process 11/03/2016
Nomination.....
God-willing within 10 days of interview
IELTS Request
Sent with online application
dafdipson said:
Hi Govender.

Do you know exactly when the your status changed?

Thank you.
Hi

3 March 2015

So....................it's approx 7wks now since.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Druce said:
If have found that MPNP takes a lot of time to process most applications and have never seen anyone being declined because of proof of funds. If you have the money for 3 months in your or your wife's account this will be fine. They might ask you to submit proof again when they start assessment of your application. Even if they then ask for proof again and it is not in your account for 3 months they wont have a problem. Althea Govender asked them this question when she was at the information session at Downtown MPNP Offices in WInnipeg and they responded that you dont need to keep this amount from when submitting till they assess your application.

I asked the question when I was at info session December 2012: Will my application be declined if I submit my proof of funds and the money has only been in my account for 2 months and the answer was NO.

One of the people who attended even made the remark to just loan the money from someone, submit application, pay it back and lend it again if they ask for proof again. The lady that conducted the info session just grinned and said that she can not comment on that.

This however is not the RULE stipulated on the website and only my opinion and own experience.

Hope it helps +1 if it does ;)
Well said Druce :D +1

You are required to provide a 6mnth bank stmt

So long as the total funds amount to CAD$16000 or more it will be accepted.

Also, the MPNP officer told me that you don't have to keep the funds in that account permanently.

So we just need to show we have the funds.

Govender

Nov 26, 2014
Durban, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP online 22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Calendula said:
Dear fellow applicants,

today I have received an ineligible letter. The reason for not accepting me is apparently I "did not demonstrate that [my] MB Supporter has been living and working in Manitoba for at least one year". He has sent in SP2 along with a scan of his passport and his MB health card. According to the letter the issueing dates of the documents did not demonstrate that he has been actually in MB - even though he has spent most of the last 30 years in the province .... Did we read over something?

Did this or something similar to any of you? Can I appeal? I am frustrated since it took exactly one year since SP2 was handed in and I don't want to wait another year or longer if I reapply.

Any advice will be highly appreciated! Thanks!

Calendula*
Hi Calendula*

This is what i found:

May I appeal a refused application?

Posted on December 18, 2014 by MPNP Web

Only MPNP applications that have been formally and fully assessed by the MPNP and resulted in issuance of an MPNP refusal letter are eligible for a request for review (RFR).

Procedures

If you applied and were not nominated by the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), you may submit a request for review (RFR) only if you provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided with your application was not consistent with MPNP criteria on the date your application was received.
•Documents must be made available to the MPNP at the time of application.
•Applications that fail to provide sufficiently detailed, credible, legible documentation will not be assessed.
•The MPNP will not consider information or documents received after we have assessed your application.

The MPNP will not consider an RFR on the basis of new information or documents.

However, such applicants may reapply to the MPNP after six months from the date on your refusal letter and can demonstrate having addressed the reasons why your application did not result in nomination.

MPNP applications are not approved in situations including but not limited to when applicants have failed to demonstrate:
•sufficient work experience and/or training to find employment their occupation in Manitoba
•sufficient language ability to be employable in Manitoba
•the ability and intention to establish permanently in Manitoba
•sufficient settlement funds
•that they met the eligibility criteria under which their application was assessed
•that the endorsement of their Settlement Plan met MPNP requirements
•that they would take sufficient steps to become employable in Manitoba including pursuing any required occupational licence or certification

Before you submit an RFR please note the following:
•A request for review can be made only by the applicant or the applicant’s authorized, paid representative.
•The MPNP must receive your RFR no later than 60 days after the date of the refusal letter.
•The request must provide sufficient details to indicate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided in your application was not consistent with the MPNP criteria in effect at the time of assessment.

The MPNP will not consider a RFR when:
•Submission of new information or documents is the basis for the request.
•Strength of relationship to a Manitoba Supporter (that is, the Manitoba resident endorsing your Settlement Plan) or having a weak connection to Manitoba was the main reason for our decision not to nominate.
•Having stronger ties to another Canadian province was the main reason for a decision not to nominate.
•The applicant claims higher English ability, and results of an IELTS or other MPNP-approved language test were submitted with the application.

To submit an RFR you must follow these steps:
•Download RFR form
•Complete form using Adobe Reader.
•Send MPNP your completed form attached to an email.

Best of luck, I will keep you in prayer.....I hope this helps you.......+1 if it does

Althea

mpasrija

Dec 15, 2014
Finally a ray of light on my application which is lying in "Assesment in Process" since mid decemeber 2014 - My sp inteview is done yesyerday.

Inched one step closer :)