Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
Sairaash2014 said:
Hello all

My case is applied in may 2014. How can I check my status? I am new to this forum. Pls reply.

Thanks in advance.
I see some other members have assisted you, did you manage to see your status? What is it?

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
savio85 said:
hi every one
I have been submitted my application since Feb./2014 and my self assessment point is 77 but my
status Recived.
My ielts is (listening 4.5 -reading 4.5 -writing 5 - speaking 5.5) so I am worry about my application because of my ielts score
Should I improve my ielts score?
If your English is better then the results you achieved I would suggest you try and score better. If not, they will probably interview you as well and find your English to be not what you achieved in the test...Any other members have a better plan for savio85 ?

yaanlpc

Mar 24, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015 (cic)
Doc's Request.
14-02-2016
Nomination.....
05-05-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2016, xPresspost activated 16th.
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
count me in, I submitted on Christmas.

nmpatel

Jun 14, 2012
hi friend
i have same file in august 2013 and my assesment pending since 2014. no sponsor interview yet.
good luck to your application.

thanks
patel

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
nmpatel said:
hi friend
i have same file in august 2013 and my assesment pending since 2014. no sponsor interview yet.
good luck to your application.

thanks
patel
what about your file stream?? Is it family or distance?

Sairaash2014

Jan 4, 2015
@. Bavon
I try to find but it did not got it.when I select MPNP online but I could not find my status.still my question is same.
Thanks for help.

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
PavG said:
Hi, i am a newbie here. I applied under GS on 4th january 2014 and recieved my file no.on 9th january 2014 . Since then i got no newz from dere side. Should i email them regarding this or i should wait? Any kind of help is appreciated. . . . Thanks much
i also experienced that. i applied last april 2014 and since then my status is application receive. no need to worry dear.. its still in process. but what i did then was i emailed them asking if my application was still on process and they replied that they dont have specific time frame when will be the next procedure or instruction or steps. so we'll just have to wait and pray for it!:)

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
ladyph said:
i also experienced that. i applied last april 2014 and since then my status is application receive. no need to worry dear.. its still in process. but what i did then was i emailed them asking if my application was still on process and they replied that they dont have specific time frame when will be the next procedure or instruction or steps. so we'll just have to wait and pray for it!:)
In the same boat here. I believe all apps will start moving at a better pace now seeing that they have not started to take in new applications from August 2014 until now. By my opinion all 2014 applications will be completed by End June 2014. Keep the faith, be positive, believe...this is what we have to do!

NAMO2014

May 22, 2014
Druce said:
In the same boat here. I believe all apps will start moving at a better pace now seeing that they have not started to take in new applications from August 2014 until now. By my opinion all 2014 applications will be completed by End June 2014. Keep the faith, be positive, believe...this is what we have to do!
I got my MPNP nomination but my IELTS expire today, I want apply for PR regular application. Do I need to retake IELTS, As per the checklist, if you follow under NOC C and D, than you need to submit IELTS, I am under NOC B. Also there is one form only for proof of fund, Do I have to submit bank statement or not, what about other documents like jobs, education certificates? In checklist, Only forms , passport and birthcertificates, PCC they mentioned. Please help me what are the documents we need to submit during PR application.
Thank you

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
NAMO2014 said:
I got my MPNP nomination but my IELTS expire today, I want apply for PR regular application. Do I need to retake IELTS, As per the checklist, if you follow under NOC C and D, than you need to submit IELTS, I am under NOC B. Also there is one form only for proof of fund, Do I have to submit bank statement or not, what about other documents like jobs, education certificates? In checklist, Only forms , passport and birthcertificates, PCC they mentioned. Please help me what are the documents we need to submit during PR application.
Thank you
Hi there. Congratulations! :) My suggestion to you would be to follow the checklist. Don't worry about your IELTS scores being expired. Just take a photocopy of the current scores and submit it along for now (most cases, they won't demand for a new one but if they do, you can quickly take one and send them the scores). Don't need to send your educational or work experience certificates or photocopies either. We did all that for MPNP and CIC mainly checks criminal and medical history. Another good idea would be to write and submit a "Letter of Reason" for submitting the expired test results. Two short paragraphs. Stick to the point and explain about NOC codes and how you don't need to take one... all that. Make them understand that its not mandatory for you.

I don't know if you are in Canada or elsewhere. If you are in Canada, please get a Criminal Record Check certificate and submit it along. If you are in some other country, go to the police station and submit a PCC or equivalent certificate to prove that your history is clean. This must be original. For medicals, they will send you a request. Bank statements aren't necessary. They have only asked the bank statements if you have a joint account with your spouse or common-law partner. If you are single, you don't need to submit but its up to you. Good luck!

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
kaladhar said:
Hi there. Congratulations! :) My suggestion to you would be to follow the checklist. Don't worry about your IELTS scores being expired. Just take a photocopy of the current scores and submit it along for now (most cases, they won't demand for a new one but if they do, you can quickly take one and send them the scores). Don't need to send your educational or work experience certificates or photocopies either. We did all that for MPNP and CIC mainly checks criminal and medical history. Another good idea would be to write and submit a "Letter of Reason" for submitting the expired test results. Two short paragraphs. Stick to the point and explain about NOC codes and how you don't need to take one... all that. Make them understand that its not mandatory for you.

I don't know if you are in Canada or elsewhere. If you are in Canada, please get a Criminal Record Check certificate and submit it along. If you are in some other country, go to the police station and submit a PCC or equivalent certificate to prove that your history is clean. This must be original. For medicals, they will send you a request. Bank statements aren't necessary. They have only asked the bank statements if you have a joint account with your spouse or common-law partner. If you are single, you don't need to submit but its up to you. Good luck!

My file assessment complete on 31st December and I didn't get any reply...do they send mail to my sponsor about my file ..if yes than how many days they takes to reply my sponsor

NAMO2014

May 22, 2014
kaladhar said:

kaladhar,
Thanks for your quick and valuable answer. I am in Europe and I need to submit 3 countries PCC. So I am planing to submit PCC later, when i will get AOR. What you suggest ? it will take more processing time if i will send it later?

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
jackpatel87 said:
My file assessment complete on 31st December and I didn't get any reply...do they send mail to my sponsor about my file ..if yes than how many days they takes to reply my sponsor
That's great. Congrats. You can expect to receive the mail anytime between 1 to 2 weeks time frame (within Winnipeg) and 2-4 weeks time if its international. I think your sponsor will receive it behalf of you though. Give it a week :)

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
NAMO2014 said:
kaladhar,
Thanks for your quick and valuable answer. I am in Europe and I need to submit 3 countries PCC. So I am planing to submit PCC later, when i will get AOR. What you suggest ? it will take more processing time if i will send it later?
You are welcome. I think it will be a good idea for you to submit atleast one PCC (from your country that you are currently living in).. Yes the processing time would naturally increase if you decide to submit all at once at a later date and not to mention what the officers will do if the application is not complete. My suggestion for you is try to gather atleast one original PCC and submit it along with your application. Good luck!

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
jackpatel87 said:
Be patient, it takes few days,
I am in Canada and it took about 10 days after Assessment Complete to get my LOA.
Congrat anyway.