+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

J_P

May 13, 2014
hello guys ,

URGENT help needed , please clarify on the following points , I am preparing my application for CIC

1)DO we need to attach the original Nomination letter with application to CIC , as in Checklist it mentions as COPY but in the original LOA it mentions to attach original with CIC application.
2)DO we need to attach the original IELTS with application to CIC , as in Checklist it mentions as COPY.

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Sponsor interviews done on 24/12/14 (mid night of my home country)

arun999

Oct 14, 2013
J_P said:
hello guys ,

URGENT help needed , please clarify on the following points , I am preparing my application for CIC

1)DO we need to attach the original Nomination letter with application to CIC , as in Checklist it mentions as COPY but in the original LOA it mentions to attach original with CIC application.
2)DO we need to attach the original IELTS with application to CIC , as in Checklist it mentions as COPY.
I sent copy of nomination and IELTS also and it works. Pl send copy only. If required they will ask. Otherwise also they can check online both. So send copy only

arun

PavG

Dec 25, 2014
Hi, i am a newbie here. I applied under GS on 4th january 2014 and recieved my file no.on 9th january 2014 . Since then i got no newz from dere side. Should i email them regarding this or i should wait? Any kind of help is appreciated. . . . Thanks much

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
arun999 said:
I sent copy of nomination and IELTS also and it works. Pl send copy only. If required they will ask. Otherwise also they can check online both. So send copy only

arun
Hi Arum999,
I had the same questions but thanks for responding to these.
I am also going to send my application to CIC before the end of the year, an I want to know if I need the Language proficiency test since I was exempted because my NOC was 412 under MPNP.

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
PavG said:
Hi, i am a newbie here. I applied under GS on 4th january 2014 and recieved my file no.on 9th january 2014 . Since then i got no newz from dere side. Should i email them regarding this or i should wait? Any kind of help is appreciated. . . . Thanks much
wait little more buddy .....don't worry you will get news soon

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
J_P said:
hello guys ,

In the MPNP approval letter, it says "submit this letter" along with your application to CIC. When the checklist says COPY, in this case it means the original copy. The second letter (Yellow sheet) is for your records. But I guess you can also photocopy the original (color) and send it to CIC as long as it looks like the original ;)

As far as IELTS goes, if they haven't sent you any additional reports (in a sealed envelope), you can take a photocopy of the original and submit it. I took the CELPIP test (in Winnipeg) and they sent me my scores in a sealed envelope which I have submitted in my application. Hope your queries are clarified. Good luck

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Please update my status ....sponsor interview taken on 24/12/2014

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
kaladhar said:
In the MPNP approval letter, it says "submit this letter" along with your application to CIC. When the checklist says COPY, in this case it means the original copy. The second letter (Yellow sheet) is for your records. But I guess you can also photocopy the original (color) and send it to CIC as long as it looks like the original ;)

As far as IELTS goes, if they haven't sent you any additional reports (in a sealed envelope), you can take a photocopy of the original and submit it. I took the CELPIP test (in Winnipeg) and they sent me my scores in a sealed envelope which I have submitted in my application. Hope your queries are clarified. Good luck
Hi Kaladhar,
Please help, I am also going to send my application to CIC before the end of the year, and I want to know if I need the Language proficiency test since I was exempted because my NOC was 412 under MPNP.
Also, tell me how long did it take to get the CELPIP certificate after the test.

crix_11

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2 15-08-2013
Nomination.....
LOA 01-05-2014
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Interview........
Sponsor 29-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time...
LANDED..........
In God's time... but hopefully March 2015
always check immigratemanitoba for the status of your application. But don't worry, you haven't wait that long so far.

PavG said:

PavG

Dec 25, 2014
Thanks much mates, actually i tried making account on mpnp website,but dere is no status check option, so was bit worried about it. Well congrats jack dat your fioe has been processed. Actually i was in canada for vacation last month and the beauty of winnipeg attracted me dat much that i wanna go back there. Hope my interview comes soon..
[ quote author=crix_11 link=topic=177905.msg3867939#msg3867939 date=1419515363]
always check immigratemanitoba for the status of your application. But don't worry, you haven't wait that long so far.

[/quote]
jackpatel87 said:
wait little more buddy .....don't worry you will get news soon

PavG

Dec 25, 2014
crix_11 said:
I tried doing it, but dere is no such option like status check, i made a online account today.

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
PavG said:
I tried doing it, but dere is no such option like status check, i made a online account today.
There is no Status check option.
Do the following:
Click Apply
Click Log in MPNP online
Scroll down and click Apply now.
Click New User
and register.
That's it. :)

kaladhar

May 25, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
LANDED..........
Feb 3, 2016
Bavon said:
Hi Kaladhar,
Please help, I am also going to send my application to CIC before the end of the year, and I want to know if I need the Language proficiency test since I was exempted because my NOC was 412 under MPNP.
Also, tell me how long did it take to get the CELPIP certificate after the test.
Hi Bavon,

If you are really sure that you are exempted from taking the language test then I don't see any point why you should worry. But in the document checklist they do ask for language test proof. If you ask my suggestion, I would suggest you to submit one along with your application just to be safe but since you are saying that you wouldn't need it, I would suggest you to write a letter clearly explaining the reason why you didn't submit the language proof. Yep, that will be a good idea since the case officer wouldn't know that you are exempted from taking the language test. Hope that's clear.

Assuming that you have already booked your CELPIP test dates online (its a good idea for test takers to book the dates a couple of months before taking the actual test since getting a slot is challenging), the test scores will reach you in 2-4 weeks time. So obviously if you want to submit your application to CIC by this month, you don't have the time to take the test and submit the results. But like I said before, please submit an explanation letter in your application packet for not submitting your language test scores!

Being said all that, I would strongly suggest you to give a call to CIC call centre @1888-242-2100 just to double-check if what you are doing is right! Good luck! :)

Bavon

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/01/2015
Nomination.....
15/12/2014
AOR Received.
20/05/2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Passport Req..
25/01/2016
VISA ISSUED...
28/01/2016
LANDED..........
01/02/2016
kaladhar said:
Hi Bavon,

If you are really sure that you are exempted from taking the language test then I don't see any point why you should worry. But in the document checklist they do ask for language test proof. If you ask my suggestion, I would suggest you to submit one along with your application just to be safe but since you are saying that you wouldn't need it, I would suggest you to write a letter clearly explaining the reason why you didn't submit the language proof. Yep, that will be a good idea since the case officer wouldn't know that you are exempted from taking the language test. Hope that's clear.

Assuming that you have already booked your CELPIP test dates online (its a good idea for test takers to book the dates a couple of months before taking the actual test since getting a slot is challenging), the test scores will reach you in 2-4 weeks time. So obviously if you want to submit your application to CIC by this month, you don't have the time to take the test and submit the results. But like I said before, please submit an explanation letter in your application packet for not submitting your language test scores!

Being said all that, I would strongly suggest you to give a call to CIC call centre @ 1888-242-2100 just to double-check if what you are doing is right! Good luck! :)

Thanks Kaladhar,
By the way, i noted that you came to Canada just one day before me and our timeline is almost the same exept that you apply before me and you have a study permit while i have a work permit.
where in Winnipeg are you? which university are you attending at?
Regards