+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

gjyot

Jul 11, 2014
Hi there...I am GNM (General Nursing & Midwifery) nurse in India.I qualify under General stream and have friend their in Winnipeg to sponsor me.I wana apply for MPNP. There are three types of nurses.I am confuse which category to choose ? Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed practical Nurse (LPN) {both are regulated} or Nurse Aide which is not regulated...pls some body help

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
niglekram said:
Hello mates!

Below is the link about the above mentioned news about faster processing times!

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/growing-through-immigration/

This is definitely great news to all of us! But those who are still planning to apply must hurry up!
Thanks for posting the link niglekram!

alvin1988

Jul 4, 2014
Hello Guys. Im a newbie here.

I was about to submit my MPNP Online application under the Family Sponsorship.... I have a cousin in Manitoba. My Online application in MPNP Online is ready except for the documents of my cousin to be uploaded in the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friends category.

1. Permanent Residence Card/ Canadian Citizenship Certificate (already uploaded)
2. Manitoba Health Card(already uploaded)
3. Canadian Passport(already uploaded)
4. Proof of Employment.(letter of employment) (Not yet)

My status is I have below 10k Canadian Dollars for settlement funds. My question is, is it very necessary to upload that Proof of employment to be uploaded for the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friend Category? or Shud I submit now my application for MPNP? because what I know is that the Category of Forms and Documents - Relative and Friends is use to upload proof of close familial relationship, ryt? please correct me if im mistaken. Is Proof of Employment of my cousin ( sponsor ) necessary to be uploaded in the MPNP Application?

Gerly061007

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
China
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
AVAILABLE UPON APPLICATION
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW
alvin1988 said:
Hello Guys. Im a newbie here.

I was about to submit my MPNP Online application under the Family Sponsorship.... I have a cousin in Manitoba. My Online application in MPNP Online is ready except for the documents of my cousin to be uploaded in the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friends category.

1. Permanent Residence Card/ Canadian Citizenship Certificate (already uploaded)
2. Manitoba Health Card(already uploaded)
3. Canadian Passport(already uploaded)
4. Proof of Employment.(letter of employment) (Not yet)

My status is I have below 10k Canadian Dollars for settlement funds. My question is, is it very necessary to upload that Proof of employment to be uploaded for the Forms and Documents - Relatives and Friend Category? or Shud I submit now my application for MPNP? because what I know is that the Category of Forms and Documents - Relative and Friends is use to upload proof of close familial relationship, ryt? please correct me if im mistaken. Is Proof of Employment of my cousin ( sponsor ) necessary to be uploaded in the MPNP Application?

Proof of Employment is a must. It gives a strong impression/proof that your sponsor is employed and has the capacity to support your application.

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
Can anyone help me plz

Can i being a daughter sponsor my parents? When my father filled the settlmnt plan in eligibility criteria daughter is not mentioned in close relative group :( niethr in distinct relatives, and on submittting daughter and on mentioning her as a sponsor a msg is recieved that a daughter canot endorse your settelment plan ,,,
Plz help me whatshould I do to spinsor my parents?

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi,

The sponsorship for parents is different from sibling, you mau MPNP - FS for your sibling and Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship via CIC.

But its still on hold, but they introduced the Super Visa for parents & grandparents (The Super Visa Program allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada as long-term visitors. Successful applicants receive multiple-entry visitor visas that may last for up to 10 years. Unlike standard visitor visas, which must be renewed every six months, a Super Visa remains valid for two years at a time.)

For more detail check this url: http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-family-sponsorship-visa.html

Thanks.

t.a said:
Can anyone help me plz

Can i being a daughter sponsor my parents? When my father filled the settlmnt plan in eligibility criteria daughter is not mentioned in close relative group :( niethr in distinct relatives, and on submittting daughter and on mentioning her as a sponsor a msg is recieved that a daughter canot endorse your settelment plan ,,,
Plz help me whatshould I do to spinsor my parents?

winty

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 3, 2014
Hello,

I had uploaded at least 95% of my documents from May, 2014 but was waiting on an amended birth certificate for my husband to reflect his father's name. Can someone say whether his birth certificate must reflect both parents name?

Now I am seeing that applications must be uploaded by July 31 or wait until January 2015 :(

Help needed!!!

Winty

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
winty said:
Hello,

I had uploaded at least 95% of my documents from May, 2014 but was waiting on an amended birth certificate for my husband to reflect his father's name. Can someone say whether his birth certificate must reflect both parents name?

Now I am seeing that applications must be uploaded by July 31 or wait until January 2015 :(

Help needed!!!

Winty
Hi Winty!

May we know who is the PRINCIPAL applicant and who is related to the SPONSOR (under Manitoba Support) ?

gibosita

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

I just submitted my MPNP application under Family Stream. my sponsor is a close relative (My Brother -inlaw). i just learnt that his wife is supporting another family (A friend) and we submitted our application almost the same time. I hope this will not affect my application negatively

dosty

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
Hello po sa lahat!
May tanong lang po ako tungkol sa MPNP Adaptability (Settlement Fund : Assets, Debts , Net worth).
May fund po ako na naka-save sa isang bank na kaya ma-meet ang required settlement fund na 10,000 CAD. Kaya lang po may personal cash loan (debt) ako sa ibang bangko. Kelangan ko po ba ideclare ang loan/debt ko? Kasi kapag dineclare ko, assets-debts=net worth eh lalabas na di ko ma-meet ang required settlement fund.

Isa pa po, kung kelangan kong i-declare ang loan/debt ko, anu po ang dapat ko ilagay, ang principal amount na na-loan ko o ang total amount ng monthly amortization within 3 years?

Thank you po, in advance, sa mga makakasagot. Salamat po!

Spooky_Kon

Jul 19, 2014
Hello Mates

I am a newbie here. I just submitted my MPNP application under General (friend) category online today (i.e 19th July 2014) and have received an email stating that I will receive my file number in 24 to 48 hours. Today being Saturday (Weekend) I am expecting file number to arrive by Tuesday / Wednesday in the coming week.

I got a score of 76 on the board for the eligibility and have an overall Band score of 7.5 under IELTS (G).
My intended occupation is Manager - Computer & information systems.

Based on your experience Please advise do I stand a chance for MPNP nomination ?

And is there any criteria based on which an application is processed faster ?

I read at the immigration manitoba website that they are working to expedite the response in about six months from the date application is submitted.

winty

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 3, 2014
znarfier said:
Hi Winty!

May we know who is the PRINCIPAL applicant and who is related to the SPONSOR (under Manitoba Support) ?
I am the principal applicant. My husband's brother is living in Manitoba.

wolex

Feb 8, 2012
Dear forum members,I apply for PR under FSW (NOC 1111) in 2009 but later got rejection after two years because I score 62 out of 67passmark.It was so painful then waiting for so long and the money spent on application and other documents. Now,I have a friend who resides in Manitoba as a PR since February,2014. Please I would like to know; 1.When precisely next year 2015 can my friend sponsor my application? 2.Does my previous immgration history especially with my score of 62 has anything to do vis-a-vis my chances of being nominated by Manitoba? 3.Will my previous assessment by CIC speed up my application process with MPNP? Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

ASJ

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Hello everyone,

I have few questions about online MPNP:

When i upload my relative's documents in the description i get below message/text "Relatives include a copy of this document when they mail Part 2 of the Settlement Plan to the MPNP." I am new to MPNP online application and had the understanding that after filling the online application i will only have to wait for approval from Manitoba.

If this is not the case please can you tell me what is the next step in application?

Also please can you help me know what should i write in below 2 sections of the settlement plan page 1:

1. Reason for choosing Manitoba
2. Reason for choosing Winnipeg.

Would really appreciate your replies. Many of you have already received approval from Manitoba, your valuable inputs can really help me with my application

Many Thanks,
ASJ