Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
achieco said:
Hi Everyone!

I just want to share my sister's timeline.
I'm her sponsor under family stream.

Macrh 17, 2014- submitted application online
March 18, 2014 - I submitted SP2
March 19, 2014 - received file number and SP2 acknowledgement receipt.

Please share your timeline :)

hello! im getting confused.. because i received the email from mpnp to submit the sp2, which is supposed to be sent to my sponsor. but still, im the one who submit the sp2 at the mpnp website thru my account.. is my process same as yours?? because until now i havent receive the sp2 acknowledgement reciept. but i already got my file number and submitted the sp2. thank you! i'll wait for your feedback :)

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
furiousmack said:
best luck , now they ask for settlement part 2 from your supporter....
hello ! im the one who received the email from mpnp stating to submit the sp2.. is that ok?? or it was supposed to be sent to my sponsor?? im worried because i mistakenly submit the worng email add of my sponsor.. but still, im the one who sent the sp2 thru my account at mpnp. also, i read in this forum that after sending the sp2 i should receive an acknowledgement receipt? until now there's no notification.. :( thank you!

goodie

Star Member
Feb 22, 2011
Hi
I am new to this Program.

Can you answer me for questions below -
1. processing times as per 2014 new rules
2. cap/limit?
3. Fee
4. occupations in demand list.
5. anything else that I shall know, please.

Thank you all.

ep0y05

Apr 16, 2014
Hi,
Need clarification regarding my eligibility.
Planning to apply MPNP under Family stream. I am a College undergraduate/ studied Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management ( Philippines ) for 4 years but unable to complete it. Do have strong connection, an Aunt in Manitoba who is willing to help me in my application. Had 4 1/2 years of full time working experience in the last 5 years. 29 years old and with an IELTS score of 6.
Do I qualify?
Thank you.

Chad_usa

Jan 1, 2014
ep0y05 said:
Hi,
Planning to apply MPNP under Family stream. I am a College undergraduate/ studied Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management ( Philippines ) for 4 years but unable to complete it. Do have strong connection, an Aunt in Manitoba who is willing to help me in my application. Had 4 1/2 years of full time working experience in the last 5 years. 29 years old and with an IELTS score of 6.
Do I qualify?
Thank you.

Copy and paste following link to web browser and add www . to front to go to MPNP survey,
answer all the questions. Then you will find out your eligibility.

fluidsurveys.com/surveys/immigration-surveys/mpnp-survey/

(Sorry I have no access to post a direct link)

Gurus0018

Sep 24, 2013
Hi every one I am new here....

i need info about it,

MPNP Applied 25th June 2013 through mail (documentation submission),

AOR recieved 20th August 2013,

Sponsor has no interview yet,

Heard nothing since....

Pls help me how long they take ? :( :( :( :( :(

jollie

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30 2013
File Transfer...
June 25, 2013
Hi guys.

Just need some advise my brother is the applicant, but incidentally he click the one of the form which state like Are your relatives are Permanent Residence or cdn Citizen? And incidentally he click no. What should we do. Do we need to pass the supporting document of our relatives proof of evidence of P. R/citizenship?or the cic they will reject it and ask again for resubmission? Thank you.

ms.star12

Jan 2, 2014
ep0y05 said:
Hi,
Do I qualify?
Thank you.
try to visit their site www. immigratemannitoba . com .there is an assessment form there that can also help you with that.all you need is 60 points above.

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
hello guys.. just want to ask something regarding online application.

i submitted my online application last april 5, 2014
i received a confirmation last april 6, 2014
also, i sent my SP2 at the mpnp website the same day (april 6, 2014), but until now i haven't receive any acknowledgement receipt. :(

*the problem is i mistakenly put a wrong email add of my sponsor in my sp2 application :( so maybe that's the reason why they haven't receive any email stating that they have to submit the sp2 as my sponsor.

*im the one who received the email from mpnp to submit my sp2, so that day i submit my sp2 (filled up by my sponsor) thru my account at the mpnp website.

my questions are:
- what does the AOR look like? is it an email or literally receipt?
- how am i going to do to fix my sp2 and replace the wrong email add of my sponsor with the right one? (i already sent an email at the mpnp help account, but there are no answers yet )
- when you submit your application online how did you receive the AOR?

--THANK YOU VERY MUCH! HOPING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK! :)

jekin

Apr 2, 2014
Hi all,
I am physiotherapist. This is regulated profession in canada. Can I apply in MPNP?
I heard that this kind of regulated profession will get problem in nomination, Is it correct?

Please advice me.
Thanking you

Apr 19, 2014
Greetings everyone!

Im new here. Need your input

Well,we applied last year to migrate in Manitoba. Thank God!! We all passed including our PE exam and we pay everything for the landing fee. Now, since i worked in Singapore for a year. The CIC is needing my COC from singapore. What I did i flew to singapore last April 27, 2014 in order to get my COC together with the letter from CIC. after the officer in charge of COC singapore told me that they will no longer mail the COC starting this year since they received lot of complains that some COC are lost or misplace. So what i did I ask my friend who worked in Singapore to get it for me last March 21 , 2014 since he will have his vacation here in cebu by the end of March 2014. When i received the COC I immediately mailed it to Visa Section here in manila last April 3, 2014.

My question is since the Singapore Police will no longer mail the COC directly to CIC, is there will be a problem if i am the one who will mail it? because i read on the form migrating to canada that they required the Singapore Police should be the one to mail the COC.

please help. it has been 2 weeks since i mailed the COC to visa section here in manila but no response from them. That is the lacking additional docs that they needing. after that procedure we will wait for our visa.

Thank you

Aug 27, 2013
need help regarding mpnp

dear team ,
I have a question regarding eligibility criteria for mpnp program , my supporter who is permanent resident of manitoba and he is a retired person and his son is also a PR in manitoba from very long period and well settled there.but my supporter complete his one year (april 2014) but in between this year he spent 3 months in india because of his daughter marriage and 2 months is America for tourist visa.I want to know that his one year consider from april 2013 to april 2014 or not . these months are also consider in his one year or he will complete his 365 days in canada to complete his eligibility.please do revert as soon as possible.it will be appreciated .

please suggest me .i realy need ur help .

mrcj17

Oct 10, 2013
hello guys,

I finished my application last January 2014.. received the file number and sp2 submitted by my sponsor's from then i have not received any email from them.. How long thus it usually takes to received an LOA? What is next after submission of sp2? No reply since then. Thank you

sinn3r

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I'm planning to apply in July. As they ask for a 3 months old bank statement is it OK if I deposit $5000 now in my bank account and $5000 later in July and send them that bank statement, will there be a problem? 2nd I wanna ask what is the cap limit for MPNP?

mcems

Apr 20, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am in the US (on H-1B visa-working visa) right now with my three kids, and my husband is in the Philippines. My MPNP online was already submitted last April 7, got my file number on April 8. My supporter also submitted her SPP2 on April 8 and she got acknowledgement receipt via email last April 16. What am I expecting next?

Also, does anyone know where my visa office would be since I'm temporary working and leaving in the US with my kids. My husband is in the Phil., will the processing be in one visa office?

I hope someone can give me and answer.

Thanks in advance.