+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

JANMAR

Feb 17, 2014
cebudream said:
hi i am new in this forum.. we will be applying online under FS by May since we just deposited money in our account last January.. will it be a good time to apply in May? All our documents are complete except for the bank statements..

i hope we can all help each other in this process :)
Hello there...we are on same status. I really would like to forward my application by next week but i had second thoughts because I also opened my account last January 2014....Do we really need to wait this long or we can forward our application as long as the amount required is already intact regardless with the age of our bank account.

Chad_usa

Jan 1, 2014
aquarius1 said:
hi,

I want to ask you guys if someone give me job as a employer and he wants to support his family as a closed relative in Mpnp so, he can do that or not at a time? when both applications are processing currently at the same time.

Please guide me. I need your help

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks very much for your time.
Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident can support more than one applicant at a time if it's under Family Stream (close relative).
But he/she cannot support more than one if it's distance relative or a friend.

Following lines from immigratemanitoba website.

A friend or distant relative must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program.
Note: This condition applies to your household. For example: If you are supporting an application, your spouse cannot be the supporter of another application.

A close relative may support more than one close family applicant at a time − provided the supporter satisfactorily demonstrates the ability to do so.

Hope this helps

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Thats great news for all FS applicants. Thanks for the info. :)

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
I applied in August 2013, received file number, no news since then. Did not included secondary school certificate, even though i included ALL up till MSc certificate - would the non submission of secondary school certificate affects my eligibility? I also made a typing error in my child's date of birth.

JANMAR

Feb 17, 2014
Hello there I just wanna ask. In uploading the documents we should always mark check in the box that This is a certified translation of the original document, which I have also uploaded???

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
JANMAR said:
Hello there I just wanna ask. In uploading the documents we should always mark check in the box that This is a certified translation of the original document, which I have also uploaded???
CERTIFIED TRANSLATION IS ONLY USE WHEN YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENT IS NOT IN ENGLISH.
IF YOU HAVE A DOCUMENT TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH , THEN YOU NEED TO CHECK THAT BOX AND UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENT.

JANMAR

Feb 17, 2014
rosy cheeks said:
CERTIFIED TRANSLATION IS ONLY USE WHEN YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENT IS NOT IN ENGLISH.
IF YOU HAVE A DOCUMENT TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH , THEN YOU NEED TO CHECK THAT BOX AND UPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENT.
My docs are already in English language, meaning I don't need to put a check mark on it right???

rosy cheeks

Jun 20, 2013
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2013
Doc's Request.
SP2
Nomination.....
assessment in process (sept 2,2014) sponsor's interview - Oct 14, 2014 LOA date Oct 22,2014. LoA received Oct 28,2014
AOR Received.
April 10,2015. Nov 10,2014(CIC received)
Med's Request
June 2 ,2015 (with RPRF & POLICE CLEARANCE)
Med's Done....
June 8,2015. Ecas update - Med reciv June 17,2015
Passport Req..
July 3,2015 passport sent to SGVO for stamping July 6,2015. DM. July 7 or 8,2015.
VISA ISSUED...
July 14,2015 , VOH Aug 6,2015
LANDED..........
Aug 29,2015
JANMAR said:
My docs are already in English language, meaning I don't need to put a check mark on it right???
yes correct

nurudeena

Jun 27, 2010
Hello Senior,

Am about to submit my mpnp online,i have a friend in Winnipeg that we had our education together right from elementary level upto University before he left our country to Winnipeg,Manitoba.
He have already agree and he is still willing to sponsor my application,but his spouse is currently supporting someone that is still at the stage of expecting LOA and my friend is still interested in sponsoring my application.(PLEASE I NEED YOUR CLARIFICATION ON THIS).

On proof of fund,i have a registered business managed by my spouse here,we have a clear balance in the bank statement which is a little bit above $16,000.00 mpnp required for the size of my family,i work in a paid employment,the clear balance in my salary account is very small because it is where i maintain family and other things.My business bank account only cater for business expenses only,myself and my spouse are signatories to the business account(CAN I SUBMIT THE TWO BANK STATEMENT?). I WANT TO HERE YOUR VIEW BECAUSE AM CONTEMPLATING OF SUBMITTING THE TWO STATEMENT SO THAT MPNP CAN SEE HOW I RUN MY LIFE.

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi! I think you need to wait until his spouse support has been granted a PR, you may pass your apllication, maybe by that time, the spouse friends has the PR.

A

nurudeena said:
Hello Senior,

Am about to submit my mpnp online,i have a friend in Winnipeg that we had our education together right from elementary level upto University before he left our country to Winnipeg,Manitoba.
He have already agree and he is still willing to sponsor my application,but his spouse is currently supporting someone that is still at the stage of expecting LOA and my friend is still interested in sponsoring my application.(PLEASE I NEED YOUR CLARIFICATION ON THIS).

On proof of fund,i have a registered business managed by my spouse here,we have a clear balance in the bank statement which is a little bit above $16,000.00 mpnp required for the size of my family,i work in a paid employment,the clear balance in my salary account is very small because it is where i maintain family and other things.My business bank account only cater for business expenses only,myself and my spouse are signatories to the business account(CAN I SUBMIT THE TWO BANK STATEMENT?). I WANT TO HERE YOUR VIEW BECAUSE AM CONTEMPLATING OF SUBMITTING THE TWO STATEMENT SO THAT MPNP CAN SEE HOW I RUN MY LIFE.

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
No worries, he can still sponsor you, just send you apllication and hope that his wife sponsorship was successfully granted.

As for the Bank Statement, no problem as long as you & your wife are co depositors, you can use it as proof of funds. Include all funds that are under your name. Thanks

nurudeena said:
Hello Senior,

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
newmanitoban said:
Here's a new thread for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program(MPNP)
applicants for the year of 2014
Good luck .
Hi

Please can anyone tell me:

How long it takes to get pr if anyone get 1 year of certificate in Manitoba+6 months of experience in any field in Manitoba ?

under working graduate stream of MPnp

Please kindly help me and do my favour in this regards. I will be very grateful to you.

I am waiting for your replies.

beltza

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO- 29 Nov. 2013
Nomination.....
Oct. 2013
AOR Received.
16 Jan. 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
In process- 13 Feb
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2014
Med's Done....
17 March 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
24 March
VISA ISSUED...
21 March
nurudeena said:
Hello Senior,

Don't take my words with 100%, double check it,

A friend or distant relative must not be currently supporting the settlement of another MPNP applicant, nominee or person under another Canadian immigration program.
Note: This condition applies to your household. For example: If you are supporting an application, your spouse cannot be the supporter of another application.

A close relative may support more than one close family applicant at a time provided the supporter satisfactorily demonstrates the ability to do so.

I think your friend is applying for GS thus your friend is not eligible for multiple support.
Hope will help you.

acrivera79

Dec 3, 2013
Greetings! I am also a principal applicant to the MPNP.
Just took and got my IELTS result this February. I am now in the process of lodging my application online.
Hopefully and God willing, everything will turn out for the best. :)