My timeline is follows:

Stream: FS
SA Points: 76
Intended Occupation: Registered Nurse
Online application: April 16, 2014
File number: April 17, 2014
SP2 submitted online: April 29, 2014
AOR: May 02, 2014

Please kindly add me in the spreadsheet, and please let me know where I can read the spreadsheet. Thanks Smiley

Best Regards
Harjit

Harjit124

Sep 15, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014 MPNP
Doc's Request.
17-04-2014 File No
Nomination.....
29-04-2014 SP2 Send
AOR Received.
02-05-2014
IELTS Request
Done..
Interview........
Waiting........
Hi,

My sponsor person come to india next month for 4 months.

what can i do. can we update her indian mobile at MPNP office.

Plz help me

browneyes18

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harjit124 said:
Hi all,

i am new to form. i want to update my file processing info into form like this:

Category........: MPNP
Visa Office......: New Delhi
App. Filed.......: 16-04-2014
ect
ect

How can I do this.
Hi on the upper right portion, just click Profile, and on the left side just click Profile forum Information. then you can already save your timeline.. God bless! :)

browneyes18

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harjit124 said:
Hi Browneyes,

My timeline is follows:

Stream: FS
SA Points: 76
Intended Occupation: Registered Nurse
Online application: April 16, 2014
File number: April 17, 2014
SP2 submitted online: April 29, 2014
AOR: May 02, 2014

Please kindly add me in the spreadsheet, and please let me know where I can read the spreadsheet. Thanks Smiley

Best Regards
Harjit
Hi Harjit124! your timeline has been added in the spreadsheet row #35. just click my signature/link below to check it. :)

browneyes18

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harjit124 said:
Hi,

My sponsor person come to india next month for 4 months.

what can i do. can we update her indian mobile at MPNP office.

Plz help me
I believe you cannot update the telephone number of your sponsor online but you can send an email to MPNP at mpnponlinehelp@gov.mb.ca or mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca
just don't forget to include your file number as the subject and your name as the principal applicant. :)

raman69

Star Member
Dec 17, 2010
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
MPNP-winnipeg(manitoba), PR Fedral-Ottawa
NOC Code......
6231 NOC-B (Insurance Broker)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9 2014(Mpnp) Feb 9,2015 (Federal PR)
Doc's Request.
Additional documents requested, ask to filled newly separated schedule A for spouse only on Oct 20,2015. Sent by fax and post as well on oct 21,2015
Nomination.....
Nov 30 2014
AOR Received.
XEP-April 24,2015 EP-June 15,2015
File Transfer...
Feb 09,2015
Med's Request
Sep 10,2015
Med's Done....
Sep18,2015 and medical received on ECAS Oct 23,2015
Passport Req..
Feb 3,2016( i was back home, sent an email and asked to changed visa office, got email back, sent passport and got back visa stamped, landed succesfully)
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
since 2010, landed for PR Mar 5,2016(Ottawa Airport)
hi members,

i just talked to my lawyer and i asked question about processing time and all other related questions. my lawyer said from now mpnp officers picking up random years file and giving answer to those file only. so i guess who ever got luck they getting answer by them otherwise its very slow for everyone. she said some people have applied with wronge information which is big cause for taking more time to gives answer to correct files. so i guess that make sense why mpnp stop taking file untill dec 31 2014. she said people who apply mpnp in EDS(employeer direct stream) they are the only one who getting their approval in 2-3 months. GS and FS both are taking so long only because mpnp got lots of file from all over the world which made time processing very slow. i hope they will clear all the files before 2015. i know some people from 2012 batch they are still waiting for their answer but most of 2013 batch people got answer already and i guess some people are not posting there update anymore so timeline looks like they have not got their answer yet. at last i would just say lets pray for everyone and stay stronger.

Navreet kaur

May 15, 2014
Hellow friends,
M new here . I would like to clear some questions.first i applied my file under mpnp in 23rd feb 2014 but still i dint get LOA when i will get it? The second thing is that me and my husband came from uk bit we dint attach any froof about uk in my file. Plz tl me is there any problem if immigration officer know abot it?plz clear it.... Thxxxx

Malook Jeha

Aug 14, 2014
Insert Quote
Hellow friends,
M new here . I would like to clear some questions.first i applied my file under mpnp in 23rd feb 2014 but still i dint get LOA when i will get it? The second thing is that me and my husband came from uk bit we dint attach any froof about uk in my file. Plz tl me is there any problem if immigration officer know abot it?plz clear it.... Thxxxx

Hi..how long did u stay in UK...and also be aware u have to go through
Police clerance where ever u stayed after 18yrs of age..hiding is not gud
Thing i guess...Wht Stream did u Apply

panjaab

Aug 28, 2014
I want to apply in General stream in January 2015 and I want to know about the changes in the rules of MPNP.

Anyone know about the changes, which can be introduced in next session in 2015?

browneyes18

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raman69 said:
hi members,

i just talked to my lawyer and i asked question about processing time and all other related questions. my lawyer said from now mpnp officers picking up random years file and giving answer to those file only. so i guess who ever got luck they getting answer by them otherwise its very slow for everyone. she said some people have applied with wronge information which is big cause for taking more time to gives answer to correct files. so i guess that make sense why mpnp stop taking file untill dec 31 2014. she said people who apply mpnp in EDS(employeer direct stream) they are the only one who getting their approval in 2-3 months. GS and FS both are taking so long only because mpnp got lots of file from all over the world which made time processing very slow. i hope they will clear all the files before 2015. i know some people from 2012 batch they are still waiting for their answer but most of 2013 batch people got answer already and i guess some people are not posting there update anymore so timeline looks like they have not got their answer yet. at last i would just say lets pray for everyone and stay stronger.
at some point, you are right raman, volume of applicants has something to do why the processing of papers takes so long... but if your time has come, and if it is mean for you, you'll surely get there...

browneyes18

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navreet kaur said:
Hellow friends,
Hi! how long did you stay in UK? actually no need to mention it in MPNP if you stayed in another country. the thing is, if it is more than 6 months, then you should include that in CIC application plus you also need to get police certificate there. kindly post your timeline so I could add it in the spreadsheet?

what stream?
points?
intended occupation?
date of file number received?
date of sp2 submitted?

God bless you!
:)

browneyes18

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
panjaab said:
I want to apply in General stream in January 2015 and I want to know about the changes in the rules of MPNP.

Anyone know about the changes, which can be introduced in next session in 2015?
Hi, no one knows what will be the changes on january 2015. but I believed MPNP will post an update by december so just look forward to that.

Navreet kaur

May 15, 2014
browneyes18 said:
Hi! how long did you stay in UK? actually no need to mention it in MPNP if you stayed in another country. the thing is, if it is more than 6 months, then you should include that in CIC application plus you also need to get police certificate there. kindly post your timeline so I could add it in the spreadsheet?

what stream?
points?
intended occupation?
date of file number received
date of sp2 submitted?

God bless you!
:)
Hi browneyes,
Thankx to reply dear, i have applied under GS. My points are 60..mu occupation is regidtered nurse and i received my file no on 24th feb 2014. How can i post on ur timeline so you could add in spreadsheet.

browneyes18

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navreet kaur said:
Hi browneyes,
Thankx to reply dear, i have applied under GS. My points are 60..mu occupation is regidtered nurse and i received my file no on 24th feb 2014. How can i post on ur timeline so you could add in spreadsheet.
No worries, I'll just be the one to add your timeline in the spreadsheet. you can find yours at row 17. when did your sponsor submit the sp2? by the way, below is the link. just click it. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dHl6ZzNtWHRJOTZlVDY1dk1LY3JyRmc&usp=drive_web#gid=12