+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2014

MoveToCanada2014

Jan 1, 2014
niyi007 said:
Thank you guys for your posts. My question is "Do I need a consultant for document collation, verification and other supports before i submit my application.
Hi there,
When are you planning to apply for MPNP? I am also in same boat, did you clear IELTS? What is your plan to show settlement plan 1 and 2?

mrcj17

Oct 10, 2013
Good day.. I just want to ask some questions.. please healp me regarding this matter.

1. I just send the online application last january 12 and recieve my number january 13, 204. How ever there are some typographical errors on my application which i just saw awhile ago.. what shall i do?

1st is on my wife years of working experience it's indicated that she ended in oct 2010 but it appears oct 2014,

2nd is my settlement plan.. (Some occupations require higher language proficiency to be employable in Manitoba. Do you have the
language ability required to start employment in a skilled occupation after you arrive in Manitoba? No) This should be yes.. because i have an Band score of 6.5 in IELTS. What should i do? please help me.. :eek:

perstleydi19

Jan 14, 2014
hi everyone!
I am a newbie here.. I am planning to submit our application this feb/march. I am still collecting all the docs needed. A friend from Manitoba will sponsor me and my family. Can I ask questions that confuse me?

1. I am the principal applicant. I am a 2nd courser. I lost my first diploma, but my TOR where I graduated in my 2nd course had my TOR in my previous school. Will it be ok for me not to submit my first diploma?

2. Do I need to send proofs of our friendship? how and where would I attach them? in SP1?

3. I have an IELTS Academic. Is it ok for MPNP?

Your replies would be very much appreciated, Thank you in advance.. Good job for the admins of this forum :)

Chad_usa

Jan 1, 2014
mrcj17 said:
Good day.. I just want to ask some questions.. please healp me regarding this matter.

1. I just send the online application last january 12 and recieve my number january 13, 204. How ever there are some typographical errors on my application which i just saw awhile ago.. what shall i do?

1st is on my wife years of working experience it's indicated that she ended in oct 2010 but it appears oct 2014,

2nd is my settlement plan.. (Some occupations require higher language proficiency to be employable in Manitoba. Do you have the
language ability required to start employment in a skilled occupation after you arrive in Manitoba? No) This should be yes.. because i have an Band score of 6.5 in IELTS. What should i do? please help me.. :eek:
I believe the best thing to do is, send them a email explaining what are the errors. Make sure to add your File Number in subject line or somewhere they can clearly see it.

shsiddiki

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
with application
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
1-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1-Oct-2015 , Passport submitted on 20th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Oct, 2015
LANDED..........
Landed June 2016 :)
Re: MPNP Application Batch 2014 (Need guidance)

Dear Forum Leader,

I am Shahid from Pakistan and am planning for Canadian Immigration through MPNP general stream.

I have few questions / queries for which I need some guidance.

I am currently working as Human Resources Manager with around 12 years of professional experience. I have done Master in Public Administration from University of Karachi.

I will be appearing in IELTS general on 1st Feb, 2014.

My brother and sister are both Canadian National are currently living in USA. They used to lived in Toronto.

1) I currently have no sponsor but one of my friend lived in Manitoba but now moved to Alberta can he sponsor or I need a sponsor someone else?
2) I have enough funds to settle in Manitoba, will it will be helpful?
3) I have strong professional experience in my area of expertise and would like to use my skills and experience in Manitoba as permanent resident, will it be helpful?
4) Can my sister or brother still sponsor me?

Looking forward for help/ guidance so that I can further proceed with my application with complete / comprehensive details.

Thanks and regards,

Shahid

mrcj17

Oct 10, 2013
Chad_usa said:
I believe the best thing to do is, send them a email explaining what are the errors. Make sure to add your File Number in subject line or somewhere they can clearly see it.

Thank you so much.. i already send an email with my file number to them... hope that everything would be fine..

chocotwix

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hi!

I have read in this link http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply/manitoba-support/, in one of the conditions:

• able to demonstrate sufficiently close ties to the applicant and to Manitoba

how does one demonstrate the close ties of the Applicant and the friend(who is in Manitoba),
what documents to provide, what are some examples of proof that other applicants have submitted for this condition.

thank you.

anabia

Apr 24, 2013
Karachi
Category........
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 march 13(online) Refused JAn 2014/ Reapplied 22 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
SP2 request 8th March13 Sponsors interview 2nd oct 13, my interview 3rd oct13
IELTS Request
LIstening 8 Rest 7 band
Re: MPNP Application Batch 2014 (Need guidance)

shsiddiki said:
Dear Forum Leader,

I am Shahid from Pakistan and am planning for Canadian Immigration through MPNP general stream.

I have few questions / queries for which I need some guidance.

I am currently working as Human Resources Manager with around 12 years of professional experience. I have done Master in Public Administration from University of Karachi.

I will be appearing in IELTS general on 1st Feb, 2014.

My brother and sister are both Canadian National are currently living in USA. They used to lived in Toronto.

1) I currently have no sponsor but one of my friend lived in Manitoba but now moved to Alberta can he sponsor or I need a sponsor someone else?
2) I have enough funds to settle in Manitoba, will it will be helpful?
3) I have strong professional experience in my area of expertise and would like to use my skills and experience in Manitoba as permanent resident, will it be helpful?
4) Can my sister or brother still sponsor me?

Looking forward for help/ guidance so that I can further proceed with my application with complete / comprehensive details.

Thanks and regards,

Shahid
Dear Brother
U Can not ask a friend to endorse u who is not currently established in MB...
All other points go in favour of ur application as ur siblings hv moved 2 USA
otherwise it cud hv been hard 4 u 2 prove that Ull nt move to Toronto n will settle in MB..

But 2 get an approval Ull have 2 find a person currently living in Mb for atleast last 1 yr..all the bestbbbb

jasllen

Jan 18, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2014
Nomination.....
08/14/2015
AOR Received.
01/06/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
01/06/2016
Med's Request
01/19/2016
Med's Done....
02/09/2016
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
05/16/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/27/2016
Hi! My name is Jasmine. I sent my online application on January 10 but had an incorrect email address on it. I sent an email to Manitoba HELP online on how I can update my email address. What I received was a forwarded message of the Settlement Plan that they sent to my sponsor. Does it mean that they already updated my email address? But until now I haven't received a file number yet. How long does it take to have a file number?

Thank you.

Bibut

Dec 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jasllen,

You will receive your file number within 48 hours after you submitted your application. :)

Tomar

Jan 22, 2014
hello,

I submitted online on june 5th 2013 and got my file number on june 6th 2013. I thought i should have gotten a response from them but up till now, there's none..

Is there a way to track this application..pls kindly help, thanks :)

yanne17

Jan 23, 2014
Hi I just wanna ask if this ielts score is qualified for the MPNP
Listening-5.5
Reading -5.5
Writing-6
Speaking-7.5

ThanK you

jasllen

Jan 18, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2014
Nomination.....
08/14/2015
AOR Received.
01/06/2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01/06/2016
Med's Request
01/19/2016
Med's Done....
02/09/2016
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
05/16/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/27/2016
Hi Tomar! Thanks for your reply. It's been 2 weeks but I still havent received a file number yet. Can I create another account in MPNP online and resubmit my application?

jasllen

Jan 18, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2014
Nomination.....
08/14/2015
AOR Received.
01/06/2016
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01/06/2016
Med's Request
01/19/2016
Med's Done....
02/09/2016
Interview........
-----
Passport Req..
05/16/2016
VISA ISSUED...
05/27/2016
Bibut said:
Hi Jasllen,

You will receive your file number within 48 hours after you submitted your application. :)
Hi Tomar! Thanks for your reply. It's been 2 weeks but I havent received a file number yet. Can I create another account in MPNP online and resubmit my application? Until when should I wait for their acknowledgment?