Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
hi everyone,
I have applied for MPNP(economic class) since August 2011. I m from Pakistan and Visa office is London.

Application filed: 25th Aug 2011
Confirmation of receiving: 5th Sep 2011
Got AOR : 20th April 2012
Apllication filed In CIC : 5th june 2012
Online Status on 6th June 2012 : Application Received
Interview with my relative in canada : 28th August 2012
Additional documents and updated ielts required : 24th Dec 2012
All documents sent : 17th Feb 2013
Got married : 4th Jan 2014 (informed about my status and want to accompany my husband in application who lived in Spain)
Additional documents of mine after changes due to my marriage and my spouse documents as well : 21st Jan 2014
RPRF of mine and my spouse : 21st jan 2014
Online Status on 6th Feb 2014 : (In Process)
RPRF and documents submitted: 13th March 2014

Anyone get Medical Request? How much time does it more require? Anyone who has same timeline and waiting like me?

niglekram

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014(MPNP); 15-03-2016(CIC)
Doc's Request.
13-12-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
Hello everyone!
We are submitting our mpnp online in the next few days.. I just have some questions.

There is a part in settlement plan wherein we need to choose yes or no right? Its in the employment plan part if im not mistaken. Do we really need to choose yes or no even if its not applicable? And is there a way to undo if u have already chosen yes/no? Its on the part where they are asking if your occupation is regulated and can start licensing process before you arrive. I accidentally tapped no but i think we should not answer anything because our intended occupation is not regulated.

Thanks so much in advance!

raman69

Star Member
Dec 17, 2010
winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
MPNP-winnipeg(manitoba), PR Fedral-Ottawa
NOC Code......
6231 NOC-B (Insurance Broker)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9 2014(Mpnp) Feb 9,2015 (Federal PR)
Doc's Request.
Additional documents requested, ask to filled newly separated schedule A for spouse only on Oct 20,2015. Sent by fax and post as well on oct 21,2015
Nomination.....
Nov 30 2014
AOR Received.
XEP-April 24,2015 EP-June 15,2015
File Transfer...
Feb 09,2015
Med's Request
Sep 10,2015
Med's Done....
Sep18,2015 and medical received on ECAS Oct 23,2015
Passport Req..
Feb 3,2016( i was back home, sent an email and asked to changed visa office, got email back, sent passport and got back visa stamped, landed succesfully)
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
since 2010, landed for PR Mar 5,2016(Ottawa Airport)
niglekram said:
Hello everyone!
We are submitting our mpnp online in the next few days.. I just have some questions.

There is a part in settlement plan wherein we need to choose yes or no right? Its in the employment plan part if im not mistaken. Do we really need to choose yes or no even if its not applicable? And is there a way to undo if u have already chosen yes/no? Its on the part where they are asking if your occupation is regulated and can start licensing process before you arrive. I accidentally tapped no but i think we should not answer anything because our intended occupation is not regulated.

I think u have to say no or yes coz when I applied I said no because my job is not regulated in Manitoba. regulated mean like nurse or engineer jobs something which is regulated in Manitoba, but its not a big deal if you says no. because my job is insurance broker and I got licensed by Manitoba govt as well but my job is not regulated. I hope this make you understand. god bless and keep praying.

NithyaRanjith

Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
Med's Request
04-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Thanks rosy , will hope for the best :)

kenolat

Apr 3, 2014
The immigratemanitoba site has not been working for the past 3 days. Does anyone know what the problem is?

adesola

Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
Doc's Request.
03-06-2013
Nomination.....
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Passport Req..
04-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-10-2014
MPNP Website service outage

During the service outage of the MPNP website (immigratemanitoba.com) Manitoba Immigration has made available to our applicants and other clients the following information and resources:

Follow this link to get to the log-in page for the MPNP online application.

MPNP Self-assessment Worksheet
Use this link to download the PDF form needed by all MPNP applicants except those currently working in Manitoba.

MPNP Settlement Plan Part 2
Use this link to download the PDF form used by applicants who have a Manitoba supporter.

The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program apologizes for the service interruption at our website for applicants, and assure you that immigratemanitoba.com and the French site immigreraumanitoba.com will be back online as soon as possible.

Meantime, watch this page for more information.

Should you need assistance during the service outage, simply e-mail the MPNP at immigratemanitoba.com.

Nemia

Apr 4, 2014
Hello everyone!

We are going to submit our application soon.. And I think this forum is the best to ask questions and learn on how to do things right.

I live in Italy as a Permanent Resident, do i still need translation for my Permanent Resident card? Because the words are in Italian.

Is the self-assessment tool that we need to scan is the one that we answered to know if we are eligible for mpnp?

My occupation is not regulated but I accidentally ticked "No" in one part of employment plan that is asking with regards to those who have regulated occupation. Is it ok? Or I need to create another account and do everything again? Because it cant be undone.

I have searched about processing times in Italy and Philippines Canadian Visa office and found out that its way faster in the Philippines. Can we choose to process in Philippine visa office? And when will be asked that question?

Thanks in advance for your help!

niglekram

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13-12-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
raman69 said:
Hello everyone!

I think u have to say no or yes coz when I applied I said no because my job is not regulated in Manitoba. regulated mean like nurse or engineer jobs something which is regulated in Manitoba, but its not a big deal if you says no. because my job is insurance broker and I got licensed by Manitoba govt as well but my job is not regulated. I hope this make you understand. god bless and keep praying.
Thanks for ur reply raman!

I understand that my job is not regulated. But my question is, do we need to answer the question for those with regulated occupation? Because again, i accidentally chose "no" but actually it's not applicable and maybe it will cause some problems?

Thanks again raman!

Any other opinions or suggestions from our other good seniors here?
Thanks in advance!

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
hello! i am about to upload all my documents/requirements today online.. but the website is still updating, maybe.. i just want a suggestion if i would pass it now or ill wait for the website to be fixed.. im afraid that if i pass it today there might be an error whenever the website is fixed. thankyou!

niglekram

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13-12-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
ladyph said:
hello! i am about to upload all my documents/requirements today online.. but the website is still updating, maybe.. i just want a suggestion if i would pass it now or ill wait for the website to be fixed.. im afraid that if i pass it today there might be an error whenever the website is fixed. thankyou!
Hello!
I will also submit my application soon and I suggest you wait until the website is working again. Not sure if it will have an effect with our application but I think its better.
Maybe take advantage of this time by reviewing your application and make sure it is 100% complete and accurate.

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
niglekram said:
Hello!
I will also submit my application soon and I suggest you wait until the website is working again. Not sure if it will have an effect with our application but I think its better.
Maybe take advantage of this time by reviewing your application and make sure it is 100% complete and accurate.
hi! thank you by the way.. :)) i already passed all my requirements yesterday.. my cousin told me to do so.. she's been an applicant too but not online application and right now she's in canada. so i follow her instructions.. anyway, just want to ask if how long we have to wait for the assessment of our application online? thankyou!

niglekram

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13-12-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
ladyph said:
hi! thank you by the way.. :)) i already passed all my requirements yesterday.. my cousin told me to do so.. she's been an applicant too but not online application and right now she's in canada. so i follow her instructions.. anyway, just want to ask if how long we have to wait for the assessment of our application online? thankyou!
Hello!
I think you will receive your AOR/file number within 48 hrs. And processing usually takes 6-8 months. But i have seen some with faster application. Try to check mpnp batch 2013 for processing timelines. And you can put the details of your application here so we can all track and compare timelines.

niglekram

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
PH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
13-12-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
Hello ladyph!
I just want to ask where did you get the self-assessment form that you scanned as one of the requirements?

Thanks in advance!

ladyph

Apr 4, 2014
philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2014
niglekram said:
Hello ladyph!
I just want to ask where did you get the self-assessment form that you scanned as one of the requirements?

Thanks in advance!
hello niglekram! :)) too bad the mpnp has their new website, planning to copy the link and give it to you. unfortunately, i cant find the self assessment form. i am still trying to get used on the new system of the website.. is it possible that ill send you the self assessment pdf file?? but i hope they didn't change the form.