MPNP Application Batch 2013

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
furiousmack said:
Hello everyone,,,,

I got DECISION MADE today but no PPR (12-mar-2016).....now waiting for PPR.....

How long will it take for PPR any idea guys ???
Hello my frnd... Plz tell your ecas medical updated date???

nik_jag

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 feb 2014(MPNP) 4 feb 16(CIC)
Doc's Request.
nov 2014
Nomination.....
20 nov 2015
AOR Received.
20 march 2016
IELTS Request
nov 2014
File Transfer...
20 may 2016
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
received AOR dated 20th march.... kindly tell how much time they took to transfer file to visa office.

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nik_jag said:
received AOR dated 20th march.... kindly tell how much time they took to transfer file to visa office.
20 to 30 now a days... Its jus guess my frnd

Sheldor

Sep 14, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
VISA ISSUED...
22nd OCT 2014
Ayokunlex01 said:
@ sheldor This is the link for cic fee list, so u will choose pemanent residence fee, its $550CAD

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp

but i dont understand what u mean by d situation of job in manitoba is bad, is it stressfull, or wat, pls tell us more about these
manitobas economy is bad these days,, yes it is stressfull , explore all your links and connections ,, u will need them, expect your transition phase to be tuff,, be mentally prepared for it.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
this is funny, 3 of my family members are in winnipeg, non of them never tell me anytin like dis before, cos when they come home, they spend money anyhow, the only tin they said that is negative is the cold wether over there, and d more u work, the more u earn over there, so am suprised with wat u said, anyway tanx, i will do more research, well click dis link and read the benefits of migrating to canada to work

http://immigration.macropusglobal.com/immigration/new-immigrant-benefits/

ghostylenge

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th of May 2014
Doc's Request.
5th of September 2015
Nomination.....
11th of December 2015
AOR Received.
1st of March 2016
kp_0330 said:
Hi Seniors,

I would like to get some help regarding eligibility of Manitoba sponsor. My brother moved from other province to Manitoba last year in march. He is on pr visa since 2014. He applied to Manitoba health and he received Manitoba health card approved from three months from date he applied i.e June. He started working since April there. So anyone have any idea when he is eligible to sponsor me??
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
He should be able to sponsor you one (1) year after residing in Manitoba. So by now he should be able to sponsor you since he has been in Manitoba since 2014 as stated by you.

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Dear Seniors, if anybody have idea on my queries, Please reply urgently.

I am applying for Manitoba MPNP program and filling EOI, Facing below queries,
1) My exp falls under two NOC in last 5 years(Previous: 3.5 years and Current:1.5 years), How can i apply for two NOC to get points(Points: 75) for 5 years of exp?
2) what should i answer for ''WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT OCCUPATION'', 3.5 years or 1.5 years.
3)How many full time of exp do you have in in last five years'', Is it related to occupation or total? because it is not mentioned about related to occupation? should i put 5 years?

Plz advise.

Harry Lau

Jun 18, 2014
hi Guys:

Please help me on this.

I got a mail from CIC as following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class. Your file has now been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong for further processing.
This letter is comprised of two parts: the first part is a request for documentation that requires your immediate action. The second part contains general information which you should carefully review.

PART ONE – DOCUMENT REQUEST

For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
¨ If you have not yet undergone an immigration medical exam or your immigration medical exam results will expire within the next 120 days, you are required to undergo an Upfront Medical exam and include a copy of the Upfront Medical Report form (IMM 1017B) from your panel physician. For instructions on how to undergo an upfront medical exam, visit: .... and review the section “Undergo your exam before you submit your application.” Separate medical instruction forms will not be sent to you.

For the principal applicant and spouse/common-law partner (if accompanying):
¨ If not yet paid: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and to submit a copy of your receipt to our office. For information regarding fees, click here: ....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my questions are following:

---Is this means I should do the Upfront MR & pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) at this stage?

---The RPRF could be paid online, but I don't aware of the Number of Applications. The application of mine is whole family, me, my wife and a 7 years boy. I see my boy do not need to pay for this,and my wife needs to pay,so should fill 2 for it?

Thank you very much!

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Harry Lau said:
hi Guys:

Please help me on this.

This message is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class. Your file has now been transferred to the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong for further processing.
This letter is comprised of two parts: the first part is a request for documentation that requires your immediate action. The second part contains general information which you should carefully review.

For the principal applicant and all dependents, whether accompanying you to Canada or not:
¨ If you have not yet undergone an immigration medical exam or your immigration medical exam results will expire within the next 120 days, you are required to undergo an Upfront Medical exam and include a copy of the Upfront Medical Report form (IMM 1017B) from your panel physician. For instructions on how to undergo an upfront medical exam, visit: .... and review the section “Undergo your exam before you submit your application.” Separate medical instruction forms will not be sent to you.

¨ If not yet paid: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and to submit a copy of your receipt to our office. For information regarding fees, click here: ....

---Is this means I should do the Upfront MR & pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) at this stage?

---The RPRF could be paid online, but I don't aware of the Number of Applications. The application of mine is whole family, me, my wife and a 7 years boy. I see my boy do not need to pay for this,and my wife needs to pay,so should fill 2 for it?

Thank you very much!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! !!! Go do medicals immediately and make payment. Congratulations

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harry Lau said:
hi Guys:

Please help me on this.

Thank you very much!
I think you have to do upfront medical examination.
You need to pay for you and your spouse

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stay said:
I think you have to do upfront medical examination.
You need to pay for you and your spouse
Hello plz share your timeline.... Have you completed your medical?if yes plz share date and on ecas updated date.
Thanks

stay

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Justsingh said:
Hello plz share your timeline.... Have you completed your medical?if yes plz share date and on ecas updated date.
Thanks
Yes I have done my medical 2 weeks before but nothing change regarding my ECAS. Hoping and praying i will get PPR before the end of this Month. what bout you?

Justsingh

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stay said:
Yes I have done my medical 2 weeks before but nothing change regarding my ECAS. Hoping and praying i will get PPR before the end of this Month. what bout you?
Hello frnd we are on same boat i got mr reqst on 12 feb nd ecas updated on 24 feb nd now waiting for DM nd th ppr.
ThankS