Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
God knows
Nivram said:
Thank you bksunil.

What I plan to do now is to search for jobs online (indeed.ca and monster.ca) and customising my resume (canadian-style) to match the jobs ads. Im not sure if it is ok to submit now or not. what do you think?
Dear nivram first of all congratulations. ..... you can also check this link http://www.manitobastart.com/index.html

Druce

Champion Member
Aug 6, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
0621 - Retail and Wholesale Trade Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 22 April 2014 CIC 22 September 2015
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
11 September 2015
AOR Received.
11 December 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
1 February 2016
Med's Request
4 August 2016
Med's Done....
10 August 2016 - Passed 31 August 2016 on myCIC
Interview........
noce
Passport Req..
12 Septmeber 2016
VISA ISSUED...
28 September 2016
LANDED..........
Mid December 2016 if all goes well!
yommyatos said:
Druce

I don't think this is true because mpnp posted on their website in 2014 that they had already collected more than enough applications in one stream for applicants outside Canada. At some point, the quota for candidates outside Canada was exhausted except for those within Canada that is why they were only attending to those within Canada. However, they have been given 5000slots and 500slots under EE for 2015. Remember the 5000 will be shared again between candidates within/outside Canada(I don't know the ratio) in addition to the remaining 2013 and 2014 applicants. They must also assign some for 2015 applicantions that will reopen in March. May God help us!
This makes sense, just hope and pray all of us get MPNP Certificate before end June 2015, maybe we can still get into Canada this year.

Nivram

Jan 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013 (MPNP); August 15, 2014 (CIC)
Nomination.....
May 2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
October 24, 2014
Med's Request
November 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 3, 2014
Passport Req..
December 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Very Soon....
Haonaxela said:
Hi Nivram,

do you have any idea about distant relative? how long is the waiting period ? applied june2013 (paper application)until now no update yet
just worried
Hello Haonaxela, Sorry I do not have information on how long is the waiting period for MPNP. As far as I know, it varies depending on the applicant's credentials and/or how strong is the applicant's connection to Manitoba. But don't take my word for it. You may want to ask senior members of this forums for their opinion.

All the best and God Bless!

Nivram

Jan 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
May 2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
October 24, 2014
Med's Request
November 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 3, 2014
Passport Req..
December 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Very Soon....
pam pabla said:
Dear nivram first of all congratulations. ..... you can also check this link http://www.manitobastart.com/index.html
Dear Pam Pabla,

Thank you for the link.

All the best.

Nivram

Jan 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
May 2014 (MPNP)
AOR Received.
October 24, 2014
Med's Request
November 11, 2014
Med's Done....
December 3, 2014
Passport Req..
December 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
January 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Very Soon....
Seltik said:
In my case, DHL receipt shows that my Documents were received on 19 Jan. As I am a Filipino and in Singapore, Singapore Police clearance is not yet included in my Application, only the NBI clearance was included. Will this delay my AOR?
Hello Seltik,

Please review form IMM5690E Section 15.

If I understood it correctly, you are NOT required to submit to CIC a police clearance for each country or territory you lived for 6 months or more. However, the immigration officer assigned to your case MAY request the police clearance in the course of your application review and you must be ready then to submit the police clearance to avoid delays.

In my case, I submitted both the Police Clearance and NBI Clearance for me and my spouse.

All the best.

ashwin

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2013
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
FEB 2015
AOR Received.
MAY 2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
JUNE 2015
After sponsor interview how time it takes in changing status from assessment in process to assessment complete plz share any have any idea worried about LOA

desertguy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 February 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
29 December 2014
AOR Received.
13 June 2015
Med's Request
1 August 2015
Med's Done....
13 August 2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
03 September 2015
ashwin said:
After sponsor interview how time it takes in changing status from assessment in process to assessment complete plz share any have any idea worried about LOA
In my case, 13 days after interview.

dannyman

Apr 2, 2014
MPNP IS JUST BECOME BORING, ITS NOT SEQUENTIAL, ITS NOT ACCOUNTABLE, ITS NOT PREDICTABLE... TOTALLY IT IS NOT A SYSTEM DRIVEN PROGRAM, EITHER THEY SHALL CORRECT THEIR WAY OF DOING OR CLOSE THE PROGRAM. IN MY CASE I APPLY IN MAY 2013 STILL PENDING AND WHEN U LOOK ANOTHER SITUATION U NOTICED THE FEB 2014 APPLICANT GOT ITS LOA SOONER, ANYWAYS ITS IS GETTING BORING FOR MOST OF US, ITS BETTER TO HEAR 'YES' OR 'NO' INSTEAD TO WAIT 2 YRS FOR NOTHING. THEY NEED TO KNOW TIME IS PRECIOUS!!!

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
submitted with application
dannyman said:
MPNP IS JUST BECOME BORING, ITS NOT SEQUENTIAL, ITS NOT ACCOUNTABLE, ITS NOT PREDICTABLE... TOTALLY IT IS NOT A SYSTEM DRIVEN PROGRAM, EITHER THEY SHALL CORRECT THEIR WAY OF DOING OR CLOSE THE PROGRAM. IN MY CASE I APPLY IN MAY 2013 STILL PENDING AND WHEN U LOOK ANOTHER SITUATION U NOTICED THE FEB 2014 APPLICANT GOT ITS LOA SOONER, ANYWAYS ITS IS GETTING BORING FOR MOST OF US, ITS BETTER TO HEAR 'YES' OR 'NO' INSTEAD TO WAIT 2 YRS FOR NOTHING. THEY NEED TO KNOW TIME IS PRECIOUS!!!
My friend
Please don't be panic . U r right but there is nothing in our hand. U applied online or paper.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
manjeetsg said:
Hi i applied in March 2013 under general stream.
My application submitted by my sponsor directly at MPNP office. I got the AOR letter in August 2013 dated 27-07-2013 and after tat still we are waiting sponsor Interview.... :( :(
Same as me.
we have almost the same timelines and the situation is almost identical.
Let's keep praying and waiting...

arun999

Oct 14, 2013
dannyman said:
Dear Friend

MPNP people work as per their style. We cannot do anything but to wait. If you do not like it you can withdraw your application of wait.

Hope it is clear. Every body is waiting. In fact it is game of waiting only. Do'nt be surprise there are people who are waiting since last 10 years in some scheme or other and still nothing is in their hand.
So wait.

arun999

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
submitted with application
arun999 said:
Dear Friend

MPNP people work as per their style. We cannot do anything but to wait. If you do not like it you can withdraw your application of wait.

Hope it is clear. Every body is waiting. In fact it is game of waiting only. Do'nt be surprise there are people who are waiting since last 10 years in some scheme or other and still nothing is in their hand.
So wait.

arun999
Hi arun999

I love ur sentence " it is a game of waiting". Well said :D

bksunil

Star Member
Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2013
Nomination.....
Wish to receive soon
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Wish to receive soon
Passport Req..
Wish to receive soon
VISA ISSUED...
Wish to receive soon
LANDED..........
Will reach early 2015
ashwin said:
Hello Ashwin,

Nothing is predictable, I believe that just wait and get the LoA in hand and move forward with CIC.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello all, guys need quick help... i need to updated some info to CVO colombo..... Should I use following form for updates?

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=colombo

Or is there any email id on which I should send updates?