Sent with document
Passport Req..
Positive Expectation by Gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
newmanitoban said:
Hi, the rule is rule. You should submit at same the IELTS. But as you said you will have your result in july. Than its a way that you can avail. And could have the file number. Coz they are really working on jan feb applicants. If u inquire emailing them and will ask your situation. They will ask you to wait for the result. In my opinion you can save some of your time coz sooner you submit ur app they will not going to check your app. The system will assign u a file number and after month or more mpnp will compile that app. So above said opinion is my own. You should think and do what you think better is for u.
Thank you very much for the enlightenment. Well appreciated. Thanks for the time too.

redokary

Jun 10, 2013
newmanitoban said:
Hi, the rule is rule. You should submit at same the IELTS. But as you said you will have your result in july. Than its a way that you can avail. And could have the file number. Coz they are really working on jan feb applicants. If u inquire emailing them and will ask your situation. They will ask you to wait for the result. In my opinion you can save some of your time coz sooner you submit ur app they will not going to check your app. The system will assign u a file number and after month or more mpnp will compile that app. So above said opinion is my own. You should think and do what you think better is for u.

I thought the new system now is IELTS is required upon submittng your application . You cannot put points for the form you have to fill up.

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
redokary said:
I thought the new system now is IELTS is required upon submittng your application . You cannot put points for the form you have to fill up.
Yep, the system will not allow you to submit before you dn't have to submit assesment but now you have to attached it.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
tenors said:
Thanks newmanitoban. Appreciate your response. So the IELTS will be requested for later or I don't need it at all. I have the official proficiency letter scanned and uploaded already. Some are of the opinion that if you are outside Canada you must do IELTS and submit same. Please help out.
I would rather you not take the risk of submitting application without IELTS. But it's always your call! :)

Cheers!

May 7, 2013
hi! about the bank cert/ bank funds, is it okay if our funds will exceed the required amount? was there a chance that an application was not approved because of more money in the bank? example, the required fund is 500k but the stated money in the bank cert is 2million? thanx guys

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
tabitabipopinoya said:
hi! about the bank cert/ bank funds, is it okay if our funds will exceed the required amount? was there a chance that an application was not approved because of more money in the bank? example, the required fund is 500k but the stated money in the bank cert is 2million? thanx guys
I submitted almost same amount as yours including other assets and was given LOA.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

Please advise me on what to do. I already submitted my MPNP GS online last June 11, 2013. I also printed a copy of my Settlement Plan Part 1. As I am reading it now, I noticed I made a mistake in answering one of the questions.

The question in page 3 lower portion is "Some occupations require higher language proficiency to be employable in Manitoba. Do you have the language ability required to start employment in a skilled occupation after you arrive in Manitoba? My answer should be YES, but I mistakenly wrote NO.

Please advise how can my mistake be corrected as I no longer have access to my Settlement Plan 1.

Is it advisable to send an email. May I know what is the email address that is appropriate for this kind of concern.

Your advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hi Everyone,

As I am reading the thread of other MPNP 2012, I noticed some of the applicants are waiting for more than one year now for the LOA and are still waiting up to now. May I know why is this so. Any advise will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
good day guys, i will be applying via mail. do i also have to send the requirement of my friend from manitoba? or the manitoba pnp staff will send a notification to my friend to send the settlement plan?

redokary

Jun 10, 2013
Forever Victory said:
Hi Everyone,

As I am reading the thread of other MPNP 2012, I noticed some of the applicants are waiting for more than one year now for the LOA and are still waiting up to now. May I know why is this so. Any advise will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

What stream you are applying,?

redokary

Jun 10, 2013
kimmyCRN said:
good day guys, i will be applying via mail. do i also have to send the requirement of my friend from manitoba? or the manitoba pnp staff will send a notification to my friend to send the settlement plan?
Just for suggestion, applying by online is much faster than mail. Online processing can take 3-4mnths, while by mail could take 6-9months. Befor you can get l.o.a

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
redokary said:
yes, coz of upgrading time to time on mpnp website, you guys are right, it could be risk, you really have to mention about points, but some months ago one of my friend really send his app without ielts and give a brief situation in others section, anyhow mpnp has created this software very competently,

and i want to confirm you guys that my SP2 receiving conformation from mpnp was received on 09-05-2013.

Regards,

redokary

Jun 10, 2013
newmanitoban said:
yes, coz of upgrading time to time on mpnp website, you guys are right, it could be risk, you really have to mention about points, but some months ago one of my friend really send his app without ielts and give a brief situation in others section, anyhow mpnp has created this software very competently,

and i want to confirm you guys that my SP2 receiving conformation from mpnp was received on 09-05-2013.

Regards,
Yes, before april 1 submission of application, you can submit without ielts, but you have certification of english in your collage school or work, but it is only for FAMILY STREAM,general stream cant be allowed because it has a point system which is 55points. I do the same situation, i am under family st. And submitted on march 28 . I upload only the english cert. Then i got my file number april 9, i took up ielts april 27. And submit the results last may 19 via email on their corresponding address,.and got the aor the following day. But now, you cant submit application without ielts. Coz ielts has an equivalent higher point, and family and general s are doing the same system unlike before.
Thanks

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redokary said:
Just for suggestion, applying by online is much faster than mail. Online processing can take 3-4mnths, while by mail could take 6-9months. Befor you can get l.o.a
applying online is faster but just for Family Stream. GS stream online is very slow aswell.