+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

Lifeisabeach

May 30, 2013
Tweety05 said:
Here's a new thread made for MPNP applicants for the whole year of 2013.

Good luck and God bless you all.
Ask ko lang po sana.. If my husband's sister is in Ontario but my uncle is our sponsor in manitoba! Will it weakens our application?

Thanks po! God Bless

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Lifeisabeach said:
Ask ko lang po sana.. If my husband's sister is in Ontario but my uncle is our sponsor in manitoba! Will it weakens our application?

Thanks po! God Bless
Yes, because having a sister or close relative in other province of Canada whether it is your's or your husband's will weaken your connection in Manitoba. It can be a ground for refusal but you may still try to apply. Present them a very good SP1 & SP2, as well as during interview. Then hope for the best.

S Singh

Jun 8, 2012
Hi there!!
I am a Newbie here and planning to apply under general stream of mpnp. I want some information regarding job experience. As according to previous Point system of mpnp, under general stream, every applicant requires minimum two years of work experience. But, now, in new point grid there is no such information provided or may be i am unable to find it. Please give me appropriate information regarding experience and also tell me whether i qualify under mpnp general stream or not.....
According to me my points are...
Edu.-23(I did 3 year B.tech degree after completion of 3 year diploma in electronics engineering)
Age- 10 (23)
Lang.- 18(7 bands)
Work Exp.- 8(one year)
Support- 10(distant relative)
total--69
::)
thanks in advance

criselda_0808

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
spouse's bahrain PCC 06-05-2015
Nomination.....
26-08-2014
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2015
LANDED..........
10-10-2015
guys help plz..why is it i cant open the website www.immigratemanitoba.com

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
criselda_0808 said:
Go this thread of Tweety...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/unable-to-open-mpnp-website-heres-a-suggestion-t150301.0.html

S Singh

Jun 8, 2012
Hey Tweety05,
I have a question for you... I heard some rumours about MPNP that Manitoba government will stop taking the sponsor letters from FRIEND in General Stream and it will only work for DISTANT RELATIVE....is that true????? do u have any information about that... :eek:
thanks in advance.. :)

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
criselda_0808 said:
Are you using pldt dsl? Did you report it already? Have the same problem have to go to an internet shop just to submit application. But you can try this

Topic: UNABLE TO OPEN MPNP WEBSITE?
Or

1. Open the site: http://www.newunblocker.com/
2. Type in the official website of MPNP where the cursor is. http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/
3. Click SURF

I hope this helps and thanks again tweety

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
my bank account is 5 years old but there was normal transactions in euro for example my salary and spenditures etc.now my brother has transferred funds to me for mpnp.I have to show bank statements after funds transfer or i can use old date also. waht is ur sujjetion????????

blu_cat

Star Member
May 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 02, 2012
File Transfer...
July 04, 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012
Hi guys! I'm new to this thread. I just want to ask whether I can be a signatory for the settlement plan (provincial nominee) for a friend at the same time apply for my mom's supervisa. and also, if i help my close friends actually they are couple, will i able to help my brother under provincial nominee also? I am confused coz i want to help my family first before my friends. Thank you very much.

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
good day future manitoba residents, want to ask some questions.
1. What is the 1st step towards mpnp? Is it sending the settlement plan2 form to my friend and have it filled up then send it back to me thru courier?
2.after receiving the filled up sp2 from my friend,then thats the time to complete the requirements such as coe,tor,etc and send it to manitoba?
3. Whats next?wait for the aor & loa?

Thank you! :)

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
kimmyCRN said:
good day future manitoba residents, want to ask some questions.
1. What is the 1st step towards mpnp? Is it sending the settlement plan2 form to my friend and have it filled up then send it back to me thru courier?
2.after receiving the filled up sp2 from my friend,then thats the time to complete the requirements such as coe,tor,etc and send it to manitoba?
3. Whats next?wait for the aor & loa?

Thank you! :)
Hi KimmyCRN,

1. Create your account here http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply
2. Upload all your docs (college/hs diploma & tor, ielts result, passport, birthcert, coe's, bank statements 6mos, etc)
3. Once you submit your online application, then email will be sent to your sponsor at the same time requesting to complete the sp2 for 30days.
4. Wait for file number after1-2 days.
5. Wait for the sponsor interview.
6. Wait for the letter of approval.

Regards,
Fogus-bogus

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
fogus-bogus said:
Hi KimmyCRN,

1. Create your account here http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/apply
2. Upload all your docs (college/hs diploma & tor, ielts result, passport, birthcert, coe's, bank statements 6mos, etc)
3. Once you submit your online application, then email will be sent to your sponsor at the same time requesting to complete the sp2 for 30days.
4. Wait for file number after1-2 days.
5. Wait for the sponsor interview.
6. Wait for the letter of approval.

Regards,
Fogus-bogus
Thank you for responding!appreciate it :) one more thing,so all of you here are applying ONLINE?what's the advantage&disadvantage of applying online? Is there a big difference with applying thru mail?
Thank you very much ü

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
kimmyCRN said:
Thank you for responding!appreciate it :) one more thing,so all of you here are applying ONLINE?what's the advantage&disadvantage of applying online? Is there a big difference with applying thru mail?
Thank you very much ü
HI KimmyCRN,

Prior Jan 2013, the guys who can ONLY apply online are only for Family stream, Invitation from Strategic Initiative, (Canadian) International Students and PHD.
2012 backwards General Stream applicants use mail application.

Advantage of Online App VS Mail App :
1. Online app is more faster since your Original docs only need to be scanned and uploaded.
2. Mail App requires "Certified true copy" of your documents and will take some time to reach MPNP Ofc.
3. In mail app, you will get AOR/File number probably after 2 months.
4. In Online App you will get the AOR/File number 1-2 days.

I don't see any disadvantage using online application, but mail application still accepted by MPNP for those applicants who has no internet access.

Regards,
Fogus-Bogus

Positibongpinay

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
Hi future Manitobans,

By God's grace I have completed my docs and i am about to upload it online.I have read from previous guidelines that all TORs, emp cert and proof of funds must be notarized.However, it is online should all the documents be notarized as well?
Thanks so much!

kimmyCRN

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
fogus-bogus said:
HI KimmyCRN,

Prior Jan 2013, the guys who can ONLY apply online are only for Family stream, Invitation from Strategic Initiative, (Canadian) International Students and PHD.
2012 backwards General Stream applicants use mail application.

Advantage of Online App VS Mail App :
1. Online app is more faster since your Original docs only need to be scanned and uploaded.
2. Mail App requires "Certified true copy" of your documents and will take some time to reach MPNP Ofc.
3. In mail app, you will get AOR/File number probably after 2 months.
4. In Online App you will get the AOR/File number 1-2 days.

I don't see any disadvantage using online application, but mail application still accepted by MPNP for those applicants who has no internet access.

Regards,
Fogus-Bogus
Aww,so i have no choice but to apply via mail since i go for general stream. Thank you :)