App. Filed.......
EOI-SW: 30-04-2015
IELTS Request
Done
LANDED..........
soon:)
znarfier said:
Hi bro Polo21MPNP15!

Did you try to click on those two? What happens when you do?

I tried it twice and here's what I got:

•AccessManitoba W2K8 --- My AccessManitoba: "Use this page to tell us more about you and your businesses."

•AccessManitoba NEW UAT --- just a blank page...

Thanks Bro Znarfier,

Yeah, I tried it and got nothing, keeps on returning me to the main page of the site. i was just wondering, but anyway thanks for your response... Still waiting for my LAA to come...

I've no idea why it was added to my account. :eek: 8) ??? :-[ :'(

caldovino

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Experts,

I would like to ask what are the steps in applying through MPNP Skilled Worker Overseas? I was assessed and advised by an Immigration Law Firm online to go through this stream but I don't have any idea what would be my first move. My aunt (sister of my father) will sponsor me and told me not to go through agency here in Abu Dhabi.

Thank you. :) :) :) :)

chayie2817

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2014
Nomination.....
Feb. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
June 5, 2015
Med's Request
July 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Sept. 11, 2015
caldovino said:
Dear Experts,

I would like to ask what are the steps in applying through MPNP Skilled Worker Overseas? I was assessed and advised by an Immigration Law Firm online to go through this stream but I don't have any idea what would be my first move. My aunt (sister of my father) will sponsor me and told me not to go through agency here in Abu Dhabi.

Thank you. :) :) :) :)
hi caldovino,
yeah thats right much better if you go straight to www.immigratemanitoba.com in there, there is an instruction and make an account then you can apply by yourself.. that way it would be less cost of finances.. all you have to do is make an account for you to access the online application and gather the documents needed just like i did.. i hopei did help you, good luck and God Bless.

chayie

caldovino

Jul 7, 2015
Dear Chayie,
Thank you so much for quick and realiable response. I just have a question. While filling up the application on first page I am asked if I had taken my English/FRench language test. I didnt yet. What do I need to put in my score in CLB ?

Thank you again po.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi guys,

if for the past 8 years, i have been running my own business, i can say yes to 5 years of more for work experience, right?

thanks

aspencold

May 21, 2015
imgoingtocanada said:
hi guys,

if for the past 8 years, i have been running my own business, i can say yes to 5 years of more for work experience, right?

thanks
Hi bro

I sent email to manitoba i ask if running a business or if have business can consider as work experience they said " cannot consider as work experience" cause i had my business since last year and i just had my job this year

Godbless

Mimikoy

Jun 16, 2015
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
IELTS Request
30-05-2015
caldovino said:
Dear Chayie,
Thank you so much for quick and realiable response. I just have a question. While filling up the application on first page I am asked if I had taken my English/FRench language test. I didnt yet. What do I need to put in my score in CLB ?

Thank you again po.
Hi Caldovino,

I am as well from UAE but in Dubai. It's a prerequisite for you to take the IELTS exam first. You need to provide your IELTS result to be converted to CLB when filling up the EOI. You can book an exam for IELTS through british council in Abu Dhabi. I have the link below. Or check CES (Center for Exam Services). I opt for CES because they have more accessible test centers from my area. Took mine in Canadian University Dubai.

http://wwwDOTbritishcouncilDOTae/en/exam/ielts/dates-locations

http://ieltsmeDOTcom/

Hope it helps!

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
aspencold said:
Hi bro

I sent email to manitoba i ask if running a business or if have business can consider as work experience they said " cannot consider as work experience" cause i had my business since last year and i just had my job this year

Godbless
hi,

what kind of business were you running?

thanks

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
aspencold said:
imgoingtocanada said:
hi,

what kind of business were you running?

thanks

hi bro

i have a resort business :)
what NOC did you put on your EOI? what kind of work exactly were you doing with your business?

i have a friend who is a dentist and runs his own clinic, so it's sort of his own business, he was able to get in.

mine, i run a computer sales/repair shop, i also do the repairs since it's a small business and i only have 1 helper, i'm wondering if that would be considered work experience. the NOC i entered in my EOI is 2242, for computer technician

thanks

aspencold

May 21, 2015
imgoingtocanada said:
what NOC did you put on your EOI? what kind of work exactly were you doing with your business?

i have a friend who is a dentist and runs his own clinic, so it's sort of his own business, he was able to get in.

mine, i run a computer sales/repair shop, i also do the repairs since it's a small business and i only have 1 helper, i'm wondering if that would be considered work experience. the NOC i entered in my EOI is 2242, for computer technician

thanks

Hi
I entered NOC 0632 Service Manager we will just try our luck to include our business as work exp since your friend was able to get in :)

Godbless and Goodluck to us

cacai16

Jun 26, 2015
Hello!

I recently received my Certificate of Employment from my previous company.

Designation: Dental Assistant

But then I remember reading somewhere that if you're currently working overseas, you need to submit a copy of your Visa. Does it still apply if you are back sa Pinas? End of Contract na kasi ako. My issue is that my Visa is for General Nurse. Dental Assistant lang talaga trabaho ko dun. Part lang ng general nurse nila dun ung assistant.

Can someone help me please? Dun sa mga nka receive na ng LAA? What are the requirements asked? I'm still not sure if dapat ko palitan ung NOC ko from Nurse to Dental Assistant. :(

Thanks!

Cacai

idiana

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP- EOI: 05/01/2015, LAA: 06/25/2015, Full application: 08/01/2015
Nomination.....
MPN): LOA - 12/31/2015 = CIC: 01/25/2016 - (received docs)
AOR Received.
/UCI: 03/17/2016 (Dated: 03/16/ 2016)
Med's Request
04/13/2016
Med's Done....
04/26/2016 = Canadian Embassy received medical: 06/11/2016 (ecas)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
06/16/2016 = passport sent; 06/17/2016 = Decision Made: 06/26/2016
VISA ISSUED...
07/08/2016
cacai16 said:
Hello!

I recently received my Certificate of Employment from my previous company.

Designation: Dental Assistant

But then I remember reading somewhere that if you're currently working overseas, you need to submit a copy of your Visa. Does it still apply if you are back sa Pinas? End of Contract na kasi ako. My issue is that my Visa is for General Nurse. Dental Assistant lang talaga trabaho ko dun. Part lang ng general nurse nila dun ung assistant.

Can someone help me please? Dun sa mga nka receive na ng LAA? What are the requirements asked? I'm still not sure if dapat ko palitan ung NOC ko from Nurse to Dental Assistant. :(

Thanks!

Cacai

Hi Cacai!

A Certificate of employment will be enough. You do not need to present your visa since your contract was ended already. You will indicate your position as your title on your certificate of employment from your employer. If your COE stated as dental assistant thengo ahead and pkease change it to dental assistant because that is your most recent job.

Pinoyhopeful

May 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
Eagerly awaiting Draw #4! Sana bumaba ng 550 points and hoping na within this week ang draw! Keeping my fingers (super) crossed! Goodluck sa ating lahat mga kabayan! ;D