Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
ad123164 said:
You can apply under Family Stream. Do it ONLINE for faster processing. As I can gather from the information you have provided, you are in a better position to apply as MAIN APPLICANT than your wife.
OK, it is noted.
Thank you very much.

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
i e-mailed the MPNP if they received the SP2 and they reply confirming that they have it and update my application, hoping to received an e-mail requesting for bank history soon for i submit only the bank statement...

well....happy waiting.. :) :) :)

bheykarlwel

Dec 3, 2012
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Tweety05 said:
If you will be the principal, your application can still be considered under Family Stream, better to do it online as it is way faster than mail application.

Good luck and God bless.
Hi Tweety05,

Thank you so much for the inputs.
Yeah, I will take note of that.

God bless us all.

bheykarlwel

Dec 3, 2012
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
mayoress said:
In addition to what the seniors av advised, you need to make sure you submit a proof to establish that relationship. Like the birth cert of ur wife's uncle and her mum's too, which will clearly state the name of their parents.
Hi Mayoress,

So, I need to submit also the Family Tree together with their birth certificates right?
I forgot to mention on my earlier posts, actually, they are siblings in mother side.
I mean, their mother is the same but different father.

I can still apply as Principal Applicant for MPNP Family stream right?

Thanks in advance...

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BREAKING NEWS: General Stream is NOW AVAIL under ONLINE APPLICATION.

MPNP Online – improvements, expansion

Now, all applicants can take advantage of the easier, faster process by using MPNP Online.

Previously, the Province of Manitoba’s online application tool – a secure service managed on the government webserver – was only available to Priority applicants.

For 2013, the cutting-edge tool can also be used by General applicants – skilled workers who have a connection to Manitoba through family, friends, work or school experience but do not meet the program’s minimum criteria for language, employability and adaptability.
MPNP application processing times

Each year the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program receives thousands of applications. While we still accept applications by mail, processing is much faster when you use MPNP Online.

When you log in, MPNP Online guides you to type in all required information, and shows you how to scan and upload required supporting documents (such as birth certificates and educational records) on which your application is assessed.

That means when you click the Submit button, our office automatically receives a complete application – ready for speedy assessment.

Applying by mail is much slower because our assessment officers must correspond with applicants and/or their representatives and wait for missing, illegible or improper documents, then collate and electronically process documents sent after the application is initially received.

To apply by mail, download the MPNP mail application guide, which explains how to complete and submit your application by mail, along with the MPNP forms, Government of Canada forms, and the checklist that explains what supporting documents to include with your mail application.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
kurtsebastian said:

Now, all applicants can take advantage of the easier, faster process by using MPNP Online.

Previously, the Province of Manitoba's online application tool – a secure service managed on the government webserver – was only available to Priority applicants.

For 2013, the cutting-edge tool can also be used by General applicants – skilled workers who have a connection to Manitoba through family, friends, work or school experience but do not meet the program's minimum criteria for language, employability and adaptability.

Each year the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program receives thousands of applications. While we still accept applications by mail, processing is much faster when you use MPNP Online.

When you log in, MPNP Online guides you to type in all required information, and shows you how to scan and upload required supporting documents (such as birth certificates and educational records) on which your application is assessed.

That means when you click the Submit button, our office automatically receives a complete application – ready for speedy assessment.

Applying by mail is much slower because our assessment officers must correspond with applicants and/or their representatives and wait for missing, illegible or improper documents, then collate and electronically process documents sent after the application is initially received.

To apply by mail, download the MPNP mail application guide, which explains how to complete and submit your application by mail, along with the MPNP forms, Government of Canada forms, and the checklist that explains what supporting documents to include with your mail application.
i read about this and it really frustrates me because I need to wait more for aor.. General applicants for this year are very lucky good for them, but for us it was not because we need to wait more.

I hope MPNP will have a consideration for those who had the application from the previous year.

Morina

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kurtsebastian said:

Previously, the Province of Manitoba's online application tool – a secure service managed on the government webserver – was only available to Priority applicants.

For 2013, the cutting-edge tool can also be used by General applicants – skilled workers who have a connection to Manitoba through family, friends, work or school experience but do not meet the program's minimum criteria for language, employability and adaptability.

Is it possible to apply even if you do not have any connections????

RAC1987

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
NOC C
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2012 6:45 PM (Phil Time)
Nomination.....
April 30, 2013
AOR Received.
August 27, 2013
IELTS Request
submitted upon application
File Transfer...
File received (ECAS) June 26, 2013
Med's Request
Sept 18, 2013
Med's Done....
September 27, 2013 (Submitted October 10, 2013 acdg to SL BGC)
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 27, 2014
itguy29 said:
i read about this and it really frustrates me because I need to wait more for aor.. General applicants for this year are very lucky good for them, but for us it was not because we need to wait more.

I hope MPNP will have a consideration for those who had the application from the previous year.
I don't think so because one of the requirement to be nominated for MPNP you need connection in Manitoba.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itguy29 said:

Yes, it is frustrating but we cannot do nothing about it because am still waiting for my AOR as well. I think they will still prioritized with familial connections and finish the backlogs for GS. BTW, i know one applicant who did not receive any AOR yet and her sponsor got interviewed. She applied last July. Let us pray that it will rain LOA this coming months. :D

melcagienah

Nov 21, 2010
Hi I am sending my application to CIC. About the confirmation of nomination, is it the LOA, Letter of approval? On the it says I have to submitt the original letter together with the application but on the checklist on form list number 7 the format is Copy and not original. What will I submitt? Thanks.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
melcagienah said:
Hi I am sending my application to CIC. About the confirmation of nomination, is it the LOA, Letter of approval? On the it says I have to submitt the original letter together with the application but on the checklist on form list number 7 the format is Copy and not original. What will I submitt? Thanks.

Yes, that's it LOA is the Letter of Approval. I read some of the posts regarding on that issue. They have submitted BOTH orig and photocopy to ease their minds. ;D Again, this is what i have read. Hope this helps.

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
kurtsebastian said:
Yes, that's it LOA is the Letter of Approval. I read some of the posts regarding on that issue. They have submitted BOTH orig and photocopy to ease their minds. ;D Again, this is what i have read. Hope this helps.
Hi, I submitted my main application with a colour copy of the original letter, and my application has been processed and application fee charged to my credit card, so send a colour copy or you can make a copy and send the original. Hope this helps.

Regards

Andrew

melcagienah

Nov 21, 2010
chiefmissile said:
Hi, I submitted my main application with a colour copy of the original letter, and my application has been processed and application fee charged to my credit card, so send a colour copy or you can make a copy and send the original. Hope this helps.

Regards

Andrew
I see, if I am sending the colour copy do I have to get it notarized too sinceit is a copy. Sorry I am really confuse.

melcagienah

Nov 21, 2010
kurtsebastian said:
If it is a photocopy do I still get it notarized?

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
Dear HOUSE ;

I am so happy as I got my LOA dated 21 dec today . Only thing I need to advise the all who are waiting for LOA , please have faith in god , pray with true heart, GOD will always help you .

@ Tweety , please update my timeline .

Regards
KB