-
Passport Req..
13-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 6, 2014 (hopefully)
GKarl said:
Thanks Pre. No, because I never written in my application the Philippine address. I just consistently used the same address I used with my MPNP application, which is Qatar.

However, in the AOR letter I received it was specifically mentioned that my application will be forwarded to the visa office indicated in my application. I selected Manila as my visa office, so I'm hopeful my application will be forwarded to Manila.
GKarl,

Congratz.. dont worry kung ADVO mapunta ang application mo.. ndi namn totoo ung nsa website na 28 months... Like in our case we received AOR june 2013 and MR Nov 2013 so now waiting PPR na... kya if ADVO ok dn.. nothing to worry about. Since nsa ME ka mas accessible ang ADVO for you :)

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
GKarl said:
LOL... actually ad123164 I read your case and your experienced was my basis why until now I'm still hoping and praying that my application will be forwarded to Manila. If it will be ADVO then so be it. :( :) :D :) ;D

BTW, congrats on your visa. Good luck in finding opportunities in Canada.
Thanks! You'll have opportunity to transfer file to CEM IF you have accompanying dependents who are living in the Phils... I have heard that ADVO has fast processing after MR...the sad fact is...it takes 3 to 5 months before receiving an MR. In CEM, it takes over a month to get an MR BUT it takes awhile before receiving PPR (not in my case though...but for others 3 to 5 months). As I have theorized before, VO's are also considering your PNP nomination date, they will fast-track your application if they find that your application is lagging behind due to certain admissible circumstances. They also would not want that your SLOT be taken by others who where nominated LATER. ;D ;D ;D

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
NiqNok13 said:
GKarl,

Congratz.. dont worry kung ADVO mapunta ang application mo.. ndi namn totoo ung nsa website na 28 months... Like in our case we received AOR june 2013 and MR Nov 2013 so now waiting PPR na... kya if ADVO ok dn.. nothing to worry about. Since nsa ME ka mas accessible ang ADVO for you :)
Thanks NiqNok13! Well, if my application will end up in ADVO... so be it... God has the perfect plan for us.

And, I also noticed from the experience of several Filipinos, including you, had their application process in ADVO within a period of 6-8 months. So, it's not bad at all.

rockmi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
@ad123164 really my letter of nomination was dated August 31, 2013.. How will I know if they returned my application? I sent my application last November 5 when I had my short vacation in the Philippines. What will I do? I am so frustrated.

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
ad123164 said:
Thanks! You'll have opportunity to transfer file to CEM IF you have accompanying dependents who are living in the Phils... I have heard that ADVO has fast processing after MR...the sad fact is...it takes 3 to 5 months before receiving an MR. In CEM, it takes over a month to get an MR BUT it takes awhile before receiving PPR (not in my case though...but for others 3 to 5 months). As I have theorized before, VO's are also considering your PNP nomination date, they will fast-track your application if they find that your application is lagging behind due to certain admissible circumstances. They also would not want that your SLOT be taken by others who where nominated LATER. ;D ;D ;D
Appreciate the information ad123164. I value everything that you shared. Thanks a lot. I still need to wait where my application will end up then decide on what to do afterwards. If I decide to request for transfer then I might be contacting you later on for your guidance... ;D ;D ;D God bless!!!

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
rockmi said:
@ ad123164 really my letter of nomination was dated August 31, 2013.. How will I know if they returned my application? I sent my application last November 5 when I had my short vacation in the Philippines. What will I do? I am so frustrated.
In my opinion, you should wait until the new year starts before sending an inquiry (CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca) If your application is incomplete, they usually return the file after 3 to 4 weeks only. Wait awhile, AOR will come before this year ends. Believe and Claim it!!!

NiqNok13

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-00-2013 (CIO)
Nomination.....
11-29-2012
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
IELTS Request
together with the application to MPNP
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
11-18-2013
Med's Done....
11-30-2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
13-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 6, 2014 (hopefully)
GKarl said:
Thanks NiqNok13! Well, if my application will end up in ADVO... so be it... God has the perfect plan for us.

And, I also noticed from the experience of several Filipinos, including you, had their application process in ADVO within a period of 6-8 months. So, it's not bad at all.
yeah it's not.. kya relax and in less than 5 months hopefully MR kn dn ;D wag mo masyado intayin at magugulat kn lng anjn n ung MR mo.. Goodluck bro...

rockmi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
@ad123164 if I emailed the CIO will they tell me if my application is incomplete or they returned it? What is the maximum period of time in receiving AOR? Thank you so much for the help! Maligayang Pasko

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

Updates have been posted. Sorry it took awhile. Merry Christmas ALL!!! If i have overlooked your timeline please hit me up.

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
rockmi said:
@ ad123164 if I emailed the CIO will they tell me if my application is incomplete or they returned it? What is the maximum period of time in receiving AOR? Thank you so much for the help! Maligayang Pasko
Rockmi,

AOR - 60days ave
MR - 30days ave
Sometimes it happen like me AOR 35days and MR 45days and it is prolonged due to some holidays in canada CIO who transfer my docs for further processing.
Since sept the strike resume we are included those applications processed fast to patch the backlogs. So therefore, most application process now gets normal ave processing time as per mentioned above.

Yes, you can ask CIO for any matters about your application use email add send to you by AD123164. I use that before asking some inputs and they replied what i am asking for.

Regards

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
kurtsebastian said:
HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

Updates have been posted. Sorry it took awhile. Merry Christmas ALL!!! If i have overlooked your timeline please hit me up.
Hi kurt.

Kindly update my TL please.
Aor - 35days
Mr - 45days
Mr / RPRF rcvd - Nov 21,2013
Med done - Nov 25, 2013
RPRF payment -Nov 29, 2013 incash Dec5 via MC

Munde

rockmi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Munde said:
Rockmi,

AOR - 60days ave
MR - 30days ave
Sometimes it happen like me AOR 35days and MR 45days and it is prolonged due to some holidays in canada CIO who transfer my docs for further processing.
Since sept the strike resume we are included those applications processed fast to patch the backlogs. So therefore, most application process now gets normal ave processing time as per mentioned above.

Yes, you can ask CIO for any matters about your application use email add send to you by AD123164. I use that before asking some inputs and they replied what i am asking for.

Regards
Thank you for your reply. I emailed them already asking about my application but they haven't responded yet. So they will tell me if they returned my application or something like that? Hopefully I'll get AOR on January. I'm kinda paranoid now if I answered my application completely.
In the application, it should be updated right? For example, when I applied in MPNP, my work is in the Philippines and in my application in CIO, I added my current work is here in Singapore. But I didn't send certificate of employment and police clearance in Singapore, only NBI clearance in the Philippines.
Another thing is that, I paid visa processing fee via credit card. It was charged in my credit card, does that mean they started processing my papers or what? Thank you

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
rockmi said:
Thank you for your reply. I emailed them already asking about my application but they haven't responded yet. So they will tell me if they returned my application or something like that? Hopefully I'll get AOR on January. I'm kinda paranoid now if I answered my application completely.
In the application, it should be updated right? For example, when I applied in MPNP, my work is in the Philippines and in my application in CIO, I added my current work is here in Singapore. But I didn't send certificate of employment and police clearance in Singapore, only NBI clearance in the Philippines.
Another thing is that, I paid visa processing fee via credit card. It was charged in my credit card, does that mean they started processing my papers or what? Thank you
Yah we are both the same track since started last year from MPNP apps. Have you rcvd confirmation that your apps have been rcvd by CIO and you tracked who rcvd? If yes, its time to fup. Sometimes files are missing. My cousin apps at the CIO is missing too. But after follow ups he got his apps processed.
If your apps at CIO is incomplete they will returned your apps and resubmit again. If they refuse your apps they will return your payment you paid.
Don't lose hope.....

Regards.

rockmi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Munde said:
Yah we are both the same track since started last year from MPNP apps. Have you rcvd confirmation that your apps have been rcvd by CIO and you tracked who rcvd? If yes, its time to fup. Sometimes files are missing. My cousin apps at the CIO is missing too. But after follow ups he got his apps processed.
If your apps at CIO is incomplete they will returned your apps and resubmit again. If they refuse your apps they will return your payment you paid.
Don't lose hope.....

Regards.
I saw in the tracking sheet that my papers were in Nova Scotia on the 5th of November, after that i didn't see who received my file. I was so relaxed when I saw my papers were in NS. I sent through FedEx. Am I suppose to get a text message or email from them as confirmation? I asked my father back in Manila if he received my application because I am paranoid that they returned it. Thank you for the support. Merry Christmas :D :D :D

Munde

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
2132ME no IELTS reqd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 26, 2013
Passport Req..
April 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 9, 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
rockmi said:
I saw in the tracking sheet that my papers were in Nova Scotia on the 5th of November, after that i didn't see who received my file. I was so relaxed when I saw my papers were in NS. I sent through FedEx. Am I suppose to get a text message or email from them as confirmation? I asked my father back in Manila if he received my application because I am paranoid that they returned it. Thank you for the support. Merry Christmas :D :D :D

If you docs landed in CIO Nov 5,2013 just wait til 60days so that is january 5, 2014 so its to early to be paranoid hehehe. You will rvcd AOR letter /email stating that CIO rcvs your application on that date nov 5 and other statement your application to be considered complete and forwarded to the visa office where u located for further processing. Take note. November lots of holidayd in canada. So its to early to be.....
Be parient in waiting.take it easy brod just pray and that will be yours in gods will.

Regrds