Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
manitoban2013 said:
Waiting for the Wind

My nephew's 10 year old son came for a visit one hot, July weekend. I was enticing him to stay inside by joining him in a Nintendo game. After being mercilessly defeated by a more experienced player, I suggested that we relax awhile. I collapsed into my favorite recliner to let my neck muscles relax and my ego recover from such a beating. He had slipped out of the room and I was catching a few relished moments of peace and quiet.

“Look, Alice,” he said enthusiastically as he ran over to the chair where I was recovering.
“I found a kite. Could we go outside and fly it?”
Glancing out a nearby window, I noticed there was not a breeze stirring. “I'm sorry, Tripper,” I said, sad to see his disappointed eyes, but thankful for the respite from more activity. “The wind is not blowing today. The kite won't fly.”
The determined 10 year old replied. “I think it's windy enough. I can get it to fly,” he answered, as he hurried out the back door.

I peeked through the slats in the venetian blinds to watch determination in action. Up and down the yard he ran, pulling the kite attached to a small length of string. The plastic kite, proudly displaying a picture of Batman, remained about shoulder level. He ran back and forth, as hard as his ten year old legs would carry him, looking back hopefully at the kite trailing behind. After about ten minutes of unsuccessful determination, he came back in.

I asked, “How did it go?”
“Fine,” he said, not wanting to admit defeat. “I got it to fly some.”
As he walked past me to return the kite to the closet shelf, I heard him say under his breath, “I guess I'll have to wait for the wind.”

At that moment I heard another Voice speak to my heart. “Alice. Sometimes you are just like that. You want to do it your way instead of waiting for the Wind.”

And the voice was right. How easy it is to use our own efforts to accomplish what we want to do. We wait for the Wind only after we have done all we can and have exhausted our own strength. We must learn how to rely on Him in the first place!
Nice one, most especially when we are all waiting for one update or the other. +1 for you 8)

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
We might as well RUN with WIND!!! ;D ;D ;D

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manitoban2013 said:
Waiting for the Wind

My nephew's 10 year old son came for a visit one hot, July weekend. I was enticing him to stay inside by joining him in a Nintendo game. After being mercilessly defeated by a more experienced player, I suggested that we relax awhile. I collapsed into my favorite recliner to let my neck muscles relax and my ego recover from such a beating. He had slipped out of the room and I was catching a few relished moments of peace and quiet.

“Look, Alice,” he said enthusiastically as he ran over to the chair where I was recovering.
“I found a kite. Could we go outside and fly it?”
Glancing out a nearby window, I noticed there was not a breeze stirring. “I'm sorry, Tripper,” I said, sad to see his disappointed eyes, but thankful for the respite from more activity. “The wind is not blowing today. The kite won't fly.”
The determined 10 year old replied. “I think it's windy enough. I can get it to fly,” he answered, as he hurried out the back door.

I peeked through the slats in the venetian blinds to watch determination in action. Up and down the yard he ran, pulling the kite attached to a small length of string. The plastic kite, proudly displaying a picture of Batman, remained about shoulder level. He ran back and forth, as hard as his ten year old legs would carry him, looking back hopefully at the kite trailing behind. After about ten minutes of unsuccessful determination, he came back in.

I asked, “How did it go?”
“Fine,” he said, not wanting to admit defeat. “I got it to fly some.”
As he walked past me to return the kite to the closet shelf, I heard him say under his breath, “I guess I'll have to wait for the wind.”

At that moment I heard another Voice speak to my heart. “Alice. Sometimes you are just like that. You want to do it your way instead of waiting for the Wind.”

And the voice was right. How easy it is to use our own efforts to accomplish what we want to do. We wait for the Wind only after we have done all we can and have exhausted our own strength. We must learn how to rely on Him in the first place!
I noticed your no defeated efforts and never leaving hope. I also put my 100% for this and always trying to prove my self that i can do it and i will deserve one day that god will blow that wind. I am sure that wind will blow so fast and will took us all to the land of opportunity and we will make our life better. Our genuine efforts will show us good result.

God bless you all.

rowdy_jatt

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Hey guyzzz,

Need ur help!! If i have filed PR application for canada, can i apply for work permit of US(H1B) at the same time???

Pls reply...

Pachochay

Apr 15, 2010
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help please! Anyone who has a fillable copy of Settlement Plan Part 2 so I can just fill it up myself and the sponsor will just affix his signature? Could you PM me please so I can give my email address? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pachochay said:
Help please! Anyone who has a fillable copy of Settlement Plan Part 2 so I can just fill it up myself and the sponsor will just affix his signature? Could you PM me please so I can give my email address? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Try to check this link http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/apply-by-mail/

Then, click this the MAPP, you will be able to see the SP2 on the last part of the PDF form.

Applicants who wish to apply to the MPNP by mail must download and print the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers mail-in form MAPP.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news!

I am hearing plenty of sponsor interviews for FS Dec 2012 applicant. I hope it will continue in the coming weeks, especially for GS applicants. ;D ;D The source of our member Ad never fails to inform us. ;)

BTW, I also noticed several changes in MPNP website and now I cannot find the Q&A part or the field/form for inquiry which i am using to ensure 100% of return emails. Instead i have seen this, http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/mpnp-resources/.

NOTICES:

√ Reminder: check your e-mail

Applicants, Manitoba Supporters and consultants are reminded that all MPNP correspondence is by e-mail. Ensure the program has your current e-mail address. If sending updates to immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca make sure to include your full name, file number (if applicable) and both your new address and the address you previously provided. (Those who applied by mail will continue to receive postal correspondence.)

√ Get help with MPNP applications

In Winnipeg attend an information session on applying online to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program for Skilled Workers, most Tuesdays and Thursdays at the MPNP office: 7th Floor, 213 Notre Dame Ave. You must first register by phone, 204-945-2806.

√ Application status inquiries

Manitoba Immigration and Multiculturalism, including the MPNP, does not accept inquiries (neither by phone, e-mail or in person) regarding the processing status of applications submitted to the MPNP.

√ New mail-in MAPP form

The MPNP still accepts mail applications from clients unable to use the Internet. To get the current MAPP go on the Internet and download and print the English or French form on our website using Adobe Reader.

I am betting that they will no longer respond to any inquiry related to app status.

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hi,

In the CIC web site they said attach additional sheet if there is no enough space.
in Shedual A: Backround Decleration, There are 3 question that have no enough space. Do I have to attach a sheet for evry question, or one sheet can contain more than one question. and in the original question is it fine to write see attachment.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
MB1234 said:
Hi,

In the CIC web site they said attach additional sheet if there is no enough space.
in Shedual A: Backround Decleration, There are 3 question that have no enough space. Do I have to attach a sheet for evry question, or one sheet can contain more than one question. and in the original question is it fine to write see attachment.
Make one extra sheet for EACH subject. For example, for "8. Personal History" one additional sheet... "7. Education" another additional sheet. Don't forget to put the "heading" on this additional sheet. Be sure to make the same table as presented in the form.

MB1234

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
ad123164 said:
Make one extra sheet for EACH subject. For example, for "8. Personal History" one additional sheet... "7. Education" another additional sheet. Don't forget to put the "heading" on this additional sheet. Be sure to make the same table as presented in the form.
Thankx alot for ur help. by the 'heading' u mean the applicant name + the form title + the question number.
In the back of the photo should I write just the date of the photo (as indicated in the website), or the date of the photo, the name and the date of birth (as indicated in the check list)

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
MB1234 said:
Thankx alot for ur help. by the 'heading' u mean the applicant name + the form title + the question number.
In the back of the photo should I write just the date of the photo (as indicated in the website), or the date of the photo, the name and the date of birth (as indicated in the check list)
Heading... the question number and subject. For the photo, follow instruction as per the checklist.

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
Re: AOR awaited from CIC

Thanks Victory, Ad123164 and Emperor for reply regarding time to be taken for AOR from CIC Nova Scotia.

Emperor: for us as I write this message it is 48 days, so your 54 days give me some breathing space.
but what I would like to know from you all is that - is CIC providing AOR through post or through emails as all of you pointed to check spam folder. I keep cleaning up spam folder very regularly without giving much heed. I would even need to check in application forms copies if I gave my email id or my cousin in Brandon who has sponsored me.

thanks again.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014

mountain55 said:
Thanks Victory, Ad123164 and Emperor for reply regarding time to be taken for AOR from CIC Nova Scotia.

Emperor: for us as I write this message it is 48 days, so your 54 days give me some breathing space.
but what I would like to know from you all is that - is CIC providing AOR through post or through emails as all of you pointed to check spam folder. I keep cleaning up spam folder very regularly without giving much heed. I would even need to check in application forms copies if I gave my email id or my cousin in Brandon who has sponsored me.

thanks again.
As far as I know, AOR from CIO is through email. Emperor will be the right person to answer your question because he already received it while I'm still also waiting for one like you.

victory123

Sep 17, 2012

mountain55 said:

thanks again.
Dear,,,,
AOR from CIO comes via e-mail if an e-mail address is indicated in the application form...
regards...

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
People of the world,

I would like to share that I received two replies from MPNP, it was stated there that as of now they are still encoding all applications for the month of September 2012(General Stream). ;)

HTH