+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application 2012

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi guys ..I'm so worried about my sponsor interview, Is anyone got sponsor interview in jan 2013? Please share or anyone know the reasons why they put hold on sponsor interviews. As we nov and dec they continuously conduct sponsor interview and in jan they paused it.

Four Angels

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
SG
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2013
Doc's Request.
Singapore Police Clearance, NBI Certification , addtl Fam info for Daughter who turned 18, personal history from 18y,o for applicant, spouse and daughter
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
3-Sepr 2013
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
AOR from CIO Sep 4,2013, AOR -SGVO Sept 30,2013
Med's Request
11-11-2013
Med's Done....
11-13-203
Aman deep said:
Hi guys ..I'm so worried about my sponsor interview, Is anyone got sponsor interview in jan 2013? Please share or anyone know the reasons why they put hold on sponsor interviews. As we nov and dec they continuously conduct sponsor interview and in jan they paused it.
I can relate on how you feel. The agony of waiting, after mpnp acknowleged the receipt of sp2 and supporting documents last jan 7 , sent sp2 in on dec 29, 2012, no news since then. I think we just need to pray and patiently wait.

The last email I received fr mpnp states that they received the documents of support and "currently we can not give updates on the outcome of the application as processing needs time, rest assured that whatever the result is, we will inform you by letter." ( though I didnt ask what is the outcome). God bless all of us.

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hello Amandeep,

Can you come and see me in PM and we will share more things.I have sent you PM. Check your INBOX first

Thanx
Aman deep said:

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Hello tweet, good morning, we have some problem, last night our sponsor called that he received an e-mail from MPNP, asking for additional docs, one of this is the "updated letter of reference confirming duties and responsibilities from the company", meaning they are asking for a employment certificate with duties and responsibilities....? because the one we sent was just a simple employment cert. with no duties and responsibilities written on it, only the position and work tenure, and the company is located in Malaysia, how can we get such docs if we have no more contact on the company and the deadline of submission is this coming Feb.04? My idea is to explain it to MPNP and just scanned the working visa of my husband just to prove them that he was an OFW, any suggestion? please I need it badly...thank you so much...

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Tweet and everybody, in addition to my question, I review the employment cert. of my husband(main applicant), it says " this is to certify that name, has been working for 2 years since 17th of March 2010", so they thought that my husband still working in Malaysia, actually I'm going to e-mail the company if we can get a more detail cert, if not, then we are going to explain to MPNP the situation and apologize for the confusion...what do you think? please guys I need your opinion about this, thanks... :)

Tweety05

Champion Member
Dec 17, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2012
Doc's Request.
none yet
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2013
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
manitoban2013 said:
Hello tweet, good morning, we have some problem, last night our sponsor called that he received an e-mail from MPNP, asking for additional docs, one of this is the "updated letter of reference confirming duties and responsibilities from the company", meaning they are asking for a employment certificate with duties and responsibilities....? because the one we sent was just a simple employment cert. with no duties and responsibilities written on it, only the position and work tenure, and the company is located in Malaysia, how can we get such docs if we have no more contact on the company and the deadline of submission is this coming Feb.04? My idea is to explain it to MPNP and just scanned the working visa of my husband just to prove them that he was an OFW, any suggestion? please I need it badly...thank you so much...
Hello :)

You mean, you're husband is back in your home country now? Is he the principal applicant? For sure, that company has an email address or contact number. Your husband may write a letter through email requesting the duties and responsibilities of his job. Or he may call them. If they will provide him, ask them to send it by courier to meet the deadline of MPNP. Just offer the company the payment for the courier service. You may also ask them to fax it which is faster.

Early as now, make a letter to MPNP, stating that you are making steps to comply with their requirement but you are not sure if you can provide it before the deadline. It is important that MPNP knows that you are working on it, I believe they are considerate enough to give you extension.

I think, work visa is not really what they need, since you already submitted the COE. What they want is to assess the job of your husband by knowing his duties and responsibilities. You may do submit the scanned work visa along with the letter, anyway, it will not do any harm.

Let's wait for other members opinion so that you can decide on what's the best thing to do.

ellinore

Jan 27, 2013
Hello!

We are applying for immigration under Family Stream. I just want to ask the following questions:

1) Is it possible for me to be the principal sponsor if my husband is the one related to our sponsors who
are living in Winnipeg?

2) Is it permissible if my husband will go first in Winnipeg then me and my children will follow later? Are
there any additional requirements for this?

3) Can we ask for the updated copy of the application form or the MPNP kit for immigration? Are there
any revised forms for this year?

4) Does an IELTS band score of 6 qualified for immigration purposes or working visa in Manitoba?

5) How long it will take the processing of our application if we will submit it this April 2013?

Thank you for taking time to answer my queries!

From

Ellinore

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
Tweety05 said:
Hello :)

You mean, you're husband is back in your home country now? Is he the principal applicant? For sure, that company has an email address or contact number. Your husband may write a letter through email requesting the duties and responsibilities of his job. Or he may call them. If they will provide him, ask them to send it by courier to meet the deadline of MPNP. Just offer the company the payment for the courier service. You may also ask them to fax it which is faster.

Early as now, make a letter to MPNP, stating that you are making steps to comply with their requirement but you are not sure if you can provide it before the deadline. It is important that MPNP knows that you are working on it, I believe they are considerate enough to give you extension.

I think, work visa is not really what they need, since you already submitted the COE. What they want is to assess the job of your husband by knowing his duties and responsibilities. You may do submit the scanned work visa along with the letter, anyway, it will not do any harm.

Let's wait for other members opinion so that you can decide on what's the best thing to do.

thank you so much, I'm going to e-mail them immediately to inform them... :-*

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
manitoban2013 said:
You may also get letter of reference from your immediate boss of that company. to whom ur husband was reporting......
As I did , I had given letter of reference from my boss/HOD. No need to involve the HR department of that company. But the person who is issuing you letter of ref must have to write his designation ,address, phone nos, email .

hope this helps
gurminder

manitoban2013

Star Member
Dec 7, 2012
gurminder said:
You may also get letter of reference from your immediate boss of that company. to whom ur husband was reporting......
As I did , I had given letter of reference from my boss/HOD. No need to involve the HR department of that company. But the person who is issuing you letter of ref must have to write his designation ,address, phone nos, email .

hope this helps
gurminder
I think that is much easier, thank you so much...I'm going to talk to my husband about that... :)

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
manitoban2013 said:
I think that is much easier, thank you so much...I'm going to talk to my husband about that... :)
Why not your husband make the "duties and responsibilities" on his own...on a plain sheet of paper (not on the that company's letterhead nor signed by any authority of that company)? If the Malaysian company will not provide such document, in my opinion It's OK for your husband to provide such work details. Anyway, he's the one performing those duties and the most authoritative in that company to provide such details. It's up to MPNP to check the veracity of those infos from the employer, if they wish to...just provide valid contact details of the Malaysian company.

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
Four Angels said:
I can relate on how you feel. The agony of waiting, after mpnp acknowleged the receipt of sp2 and supporting documents last jan 7 , sent sp2 in on dec 29, 2012, no news since then. I think we just need to pray and patiently wait.

The last email I received fr mpnp states that they received the documents of support and "currently we can not give updates on the outcome of the application as processing needs time, rest assured that whatever the result is, we will inform you by letter." ( though I didnt ask what is the outcome). God bless all of us.
ALL THINGS in LIFE is CHERISHED BEST when you AGONIZED to receive it in the end! Victory is EMPTY when claimed without trials and opposition. It is the SWEETEST when you FINALLY CLAIMED after being WEARY and BLOODIED!!! :D :D :D

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Cograts all who are hitting it DONE!! woooo!

one quick question fellows - IN MPNP general stream, If a person supports a settlement plan for an applicant, he/she can not sponsor any other person till the result of present case. So my question is what is meaning of RESULT OF CASE??? I mean when applicatnt will get MPNP approval after 8 months OR till the end of the case untill applicant get his PR????

balkaran

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Bathinda,Punjab,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03Jan,2016
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
....??
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
???
Med's Done....
???
Interview........
???
Passport Req..
???
VISA ISSUED...
???
LANDED..........
???
amy_zira said:
Cograts all who are hitting it DONE!! woooo!

one quick question fellows - IN MPNP general stream, If a person supports a settlement plan for an applicant, he/she can not sponsor any other person till the result of present case. So my question is what is meaning of RESULT OF CASE??? I mean when applicatnt will get MPNP approval after 8 months OR till the end of the case untill applicant get his PR????
he/she can not sponsor any other person till 18 Month.

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
balkaran said:
he/she can not sponsor any other person till 18 Month.
balkaran baai g it is not mentioned anywhere in their official pdf... where do u read this???